Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill My outlook on the Alek Minassian fiasco: why 21st century women are more evil than past generations and the incel uprising

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
How many man can rap and tell no lies, all the things I’ve done for the guys? Done more than risk my life, splash man deep tryna see inside. This beef won't end till all the opps dead, that’s normal. We get opps down, that plural. Last time i stepped I left man awful, that’s another point for the scoreboard. Been taking over. Back in the day there was winning, but things been different ever since man got older we carry this beef on our shoulders. This beef on tops, and I hate these opps, so it's only right that i spin their block; I ain't gotta talk to much ‘cause they know it's us when their friends get shot. Still warring, and it don't get boring, last time I caught man bored him. Man'll step over there no warning — caught that's your family mourning, so you better stay on your feet no falling. This ain't a game there's no respawning. When I step I got it on deck, so you best approach with caution. I ain't lost no friends but they lost thier buddies, knife work mad like Chucky; get caught with your yute man'll kick that buggy, I swear this beef is ugly. Bro ain't gotta say a word, if you put his shoe, then I’ll turn man duppy. And I really got a fetish for spinners, but lately i kinda fell in love with the brucky. Never been the one for verbal, leave that shit to the opps. I slapped my man with the spins but last man guy I hit got slapped by the dots. They always ask why — I’m so violent? I grew up on a violent block. He got, got, and he got, got. All now they still making songs? Pluck bang it or i'll splash him, either way i'm tryna turn man off. No capping in my rapping, I'll leave the booth now if i get that drop. I was in O with Steg, got a call that opps in the ends and i left that spot. Better not sit on the fence, If I see with them just know you might end up shot. War is war. Music’s music. Fuck with the gang then you must be stupid, yeah i been tagged and still do bootings. Reckless, reckless — swear down shoulda seen the way I left him; you know I’m on don't ask no questions. Them man fake I call them wrestlers, you best show respect we're some real life drillers. If it weren't me it was C that did it, that boy got got by the gang good riddance! Back to the block man, backstrap billing; them man take L's we keep on winning, all the things i've done is horrid, I pray to god but I can’t stop sinning.

:feelshaha:
Bleachcel