Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

my psychologist refuses to give me a hug

Zaphod2.0

Zaphod2.0

Recruit
★★★★
she realized how irrationally I emphasize physical contact. Then she asked "what do you expect from therapy?
She is not wrong, I understand that she is just a doctor, I am so needy that any woman who is willing to listen to me for more than 1 minute I bond with :dafuckfeels:

Therapy is a waste of time. No therapy for height or face.

She should have prescribed you sexual therapy. :ahegao:

over for therapycels

she realized how irrationally I emphasize physical contact. Then she asked "what do you expect from therapy?
She is not wrong, I understand that she is just a doctor, I am so needy that any woman who is willing to listen to me for more than 1 minute I bond with :dafuckfeels:
Cucklet

Wanting hugs from :foidSoy:s is the biggest CUK trait :horror: :horror: :horror: :horror:

Probably for the best. I wanted to hug my shrink on my last day after seeing her a year. I hesitated and she asked if I wanted to hug her.

I laughed and said yeah. Then, I went in for the hug and she gave me the death glare and when I put my arm around her I felt a shiver run down her spine. Like the kind of jolt when a girl is repulsed by you.

I told her it's okay, I'm leaving now, and tried to act confident like it didn't faze me, but when I got outside I broke down crying. I kinda died inside a bit ngl.

I am so needy that any woman who is willing to listen to me for more than 1 minute I bond with :dafuckfeels:
I used to be at this stage, but I got past it as my disdain for all of humanity grew. I realized that women in general have nothing to offer besides their flesh. Women usually have no novel thoughts and opinions of their own. They are utterly boring at conversing.

Probably for the best. I wanted to hug my shrink on my last day after seeing her a year. I hesitated and she asked if I wanted to hug her.

I laughed and said yeah. Then, I went in for the hug and she gave me the death glare and when I put my arm around her I felt a shiver run down her spine. Like the kind of jolt when a girl is repulsed by you.

I told her it's okay, I'm leaving now, and tried to act confident like it didn't faze me, but when I got outside I broke down crying. I kinda died inside a bit ngl.
How would react if she refused your hug but pulled out the strap on instead and asked you to bend over :horror:

All cucks who wnat hugs from :foidSoy:s to satisfy their need for physical intimacy wuold love that hahahahaha :horror:

How would react if she refused your hug but pulled out the strap on instead and asked you to bend over :horror:

All cucks who wnat hugs from :foidSoy:s to satisfy their need for physical intimacy wuold love that hahahahaha :horror:
Nigger I was 20 and yeah, I wanted a hug from someone I thought I bonded with for a year. Pretty normal human behavior when you say goodbye. Must be hard for an aspie to grasp.

If she doesn’t let you fuck her the. It’s useless

Bitch should have helped u ascend

Just force sex that disgusting vile stuck up “educated” meat hole why would you even go to a foid psychologist giga waste of time and money unless you are getting your dick sucked!!!!!!!!!!! (In Minecraft)

Just force sex that disgusting vile stuck up “educated” meat hole why would you even go to a foid psychologist giga waste of time and money unless you are getting your dick sucked!!!!!!!!!!! (In Minecraft)

Why you are paying money for a foid

that was a brutal scene from whatever (1999)

Therapy is a waste of time. No therapy for height or face.

My psychologist of nine years wrote my letters for custody, disability and supportive housing. He also directed me to much better apartments.

Sadly, his help also sealed my fate in 2020.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back