Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel My psychologist told me euthanasia could be an option

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
I told her I want to undergo euthanasia as a joke. I was absolutely shocked when she told me that could be an actual option.

Western European physiologists would rather murder you than actually try to help an incel like me :feelskek: (she's a foid btw big suprise, of course she wants me dead)

But to be honest I am considering it :feelsjuice: I was just shocked that she told me that it could be an option since I am relatively young (18 almost 19)

When I say I want to jump infront of a train I get swatted, and put in a nut house, when you say you want deadly chemicals injected into you, you just have to sign a waiver.

JFl at this clown world :feelsclown:

Last edited:
where in the west is euthnasia legal

where in the west is euthnasia legal
Here in belgium they just love euthanasia, it's unironically encouraged. Just like in countries as Canada and Switzerland.

Fuck no! It's ER 'o clock.

Retarded therapist killing its cash flow.

Retarded therapist killing its cash flow.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

She could've milked me for atleast another month or 4 but she hates me so much she wants me to kill myself now :lul:

Therapists went from trying to help you fix your life and be able to handle your mental problems to encouraging you to kill yourself. :feelskek:
I thought being suicidal was one of the biggest reasons to go to therapy.

Hmm guess it's time to move to your country

Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

Though wise men at their end know dark is right,
Because their words had forked no lightning they
Do not go gentle into that good night.

Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright
Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay,

Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight,
And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way,

Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sight
Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay,

And you, my father, there on the sad height,
Curse, bless, me now with your fierce tears, I pray.

----Dylan Thomas

Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;

Though wise men at their end know dark is right,
Because their words had forked no lightning they

Good men, the last wave by, crying how bright
Their frail deeds might have danced in a green bay,

Wild men who caught and sang the sun in flight,
And learn, too late, they grieved it on its way,

Grave men, near death, who see with blinding sight
Blind eyes could blaze like meteors and be gay,

And you, my father, there on the sad height,
Curse, bless, me now with your fierce tears, I pray.

----Dylan Thomas
Great poem tbh

Mount Paozu...?
Mount Paozu is the location where Goku is raised by Grandpa Gohan, and where the Dragon Ball story begins. It was inspired by the mountains that the mythical Chinese deity Sun Wukong lives in, in the Chinese novel Journey to the West.

Don't waste your money on that normiescumfuck , your best therapy is here where your fully understood without having to explain yourself or being gaslighted into believing lies after lies.
100% true. It's actually insane how opressed we are, I hope people will look back on this with the same disgust they look at at slavery.

These cunts would never tell normies this. It's a special world we are living in where every NPC is hostile to us. We don't live the same life as snowflake normies from the start till the end of the day we just don't know what it's like to be treated as "normal."

Never ever kill yourself or go through with anything as an incel that harms yourself it is beyond cucked.
An incel who kills himself gives the last laugh to those who bullied him all those years.
It's the job of other brocels to make sure to keep each other in check in case a brocel ever reaches his breaking point and starts to justify suicide as a means to escape life.

Don't waste your money on that normiescumfuck , your best therapy is here where your fully understood without having to explain yourself or being gaslighted into believing lies after lies.
This also its our duty to inconvenience normies via any legal means available.

Why would you let a foid decide your fate. Grab your guns and Go ER

Pov: thearpists when ur card declines

Lol, she could give less of a shit if you kill yourself, empathetic gendER strikes again

Western European physiologists would rather murder you than actually try to help an incel like me
How exactly can they help you? They can't make other people accept you. They can't change your genetics and make you equal in the eyes of others. They can't give you hundreds of thousands of dollars in looksmaxxing surgery. So what else can they offer to you besides jew pills?

Only jew pills unfortunately.
I'm on them (antidepressants) and I think we'd both agree that they're not a proper solution. They numb the pain a bit, but don't go anywhere close to solving the fundamental problem.

close to solving the fundamental problem.
Only android wives will fix me. I am hoping for them in 20 years or so.

I told her I want to undergo euthanasia as a joke. I was absolutely shocked when she told me that could be an actual option.

Western European physiologists would rather murder you than actually try to help an incel like me :feelskek: (she's a foid btw big suprise, of course she wants me dead)

But to be honest I am considering it :feelsjuice: I was just shocked that she told me that it could be an option since I am relatively young (18 almost 19)

When I say I want to jump infront of a train I get swatted, and put in a nut house, when you say you want deadly chemicals injected into you, you just have to sign a waiver.

Suicidal is for pussies

Your know what must be done

I find it funny how websites and gaming platforms can ban you for telling someone to kill themselves, but here's an actual psychologist in a therapy session telling you that you can go and kill yourself.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2TXY6SNuD4

I knew a dude that suied via train....

His name was Vinnie.

His story is told on ER3 (emba radio 3) look it up. Or don't. Whatever.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

She could've milked me for atleast another month or 4 but she hates me so much she wants me to kill myself now :lul:
When you are so unattractive to women that they can't even bear to scam you absolutely brootal :feelshaha: