Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal My resume application for a girlfriend

asdf1234

asdf1234

goodbye says asdf day 1 account
Name: asd1234
Email: [email protected]
Height: 5'8
Race: Asian
Face: Good Personality/10

Cover Letter

I am a single male in search of a relationship that has the possibility to prosper into a loving and sharing marriage. I am often described by my peers as kind, friendly and based. You will find I have all the personalities and qualities required to make a good boyfriend. I am a responsible person who will look out for myself and for you and support you in anyway neccessary.

Education

Masters in Blackpill Theory from incels.co

Experiences

None, new to the dating market

Hugged a girl when I was in High School

Hobbies and Interests

Long walks

Going to the beach

Sharing your problems with you because we are a couple and couples do things together :cool:

Referees

@Animecel2D
@Subhuman Currycel
@lifeofdisappointmen
@ChinaCurry

Last edited:
Sounds good bro

don’t worry, I’ll be sure to put in a good word for you.

Long walks and going to the beach sounds cliche. Not that foids deserve originality :feelsYall:

I'm not a snitch, but doesn't admitting to receiving hugs from a woman constitute a bragging offense?

I'm not a snitch, but doesn't admitting to receiving hugs from a woman constitute a bragging offense?
don't know tbh, but it wasn't like they hugged only me, I was just in the line

wheres the picture? its the most important thing in the resume

wheres the picture? its the most important thing in the resume
:chad: found OP's pic
Sean Opry

(jk)

it's unironically true though, half of this forum is filled with gigamogging slayers
Nah not really.

At best its high tier normie / chadlite volcels posting here. People with consistent sex lives and GFs don't post here.

The most incel member of chads.co

It's funnier that way tbh
That way a member stumbles on it and is not notified of it right away.
Was going to make a thread in The Sewers about this just like the thread I made about the instant noreplypill hack.

Gigachang incoming

Please resubmit with a 2'x3' photo taken in plain white or cream background attached.

Sorry, if you dont have any experience we cant hire you. We will call you.

Hahahah I live for these threads jfl :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelskek: :feelskek:

JFL we all need to start doing those

'THank you for your application, we will contact you if you are considered for an interview'

'THank you for your application, we will contact you if you are considered for an interview'
Hey, just calling in and seeing if you're still processing my application, thanks.