Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My sister decided to make a fake Tinder account using my pics, and got no matches; Witnesses the Blackpill but is still in denial, virtue signalling

Blackpincel

Blackpincel

Veteran
★★★★★
As I said in previous threads, some people in my family know I identify myself as an Incel.

A few weeks ago I went in a rant during a conversation, dropping Blackpill bombs and telling her how looks are almost the only thing that matters for Foids these days, especially on dating apps. I also straight out told her that I don't have a girlfriend or date foids because I'm not considered attractive enough.
She thought I was full of shit, saying that I wasn't as ugly as I think, and then decided to make a fake Tinder account using 2 pics she had of me, thinking I would "slay" (she probably thinks men live on the same easy mode as women). The pics were honestly awful even for my standards, taken with shitty cameras on shitty angles, and horrible lighting that made me look, but still provided a fairly accurate representation of my face.

She then let it online for two days after swiping a lot of foids she judged suitable for me (she later "Liked" everyone just like any male lol), and got no matches.

She then made elaborate excuses that "Tinder isn't representative of real life", that "I should go out more", or showing me stuff like "Here's this 5/10 betabuxx who has a girlfriend!" or "Here's this 3/10 foid that would be perfect to you!"
JUST FUCKING LOL

Why is it so hard to admit looks are 90% of the dating process and that I can only even get a chance, an opening, exclusively if I was attractive enough?

How hard is it to admit that, the same way foids reject me in a fraction of seconds on Tinder, they would visually reject in seconds in real life as well, and be uncomfortable if I approached?

Why she doesn't admit that I need to looksmaxx, get a rhinoplasty, before ever trying something with women again? She would always tell me in my teens that my nose looked weird, why she decided to backtrack and go on a virtue signalling/bluepilling spree on my adulthood?

What pisses me off is that she probably knows fully well what the source of the problems are, but refuses to properly address them in every single way, which could potentially help me to at least stay "competitive" on the dating scene with other non-chads, but she probably legit thinks I should give up on the idea and chase foids that manage to be below my looksmatch (which already isn't good), meanwhile I have other brothers that during their entire life only slayed legit >=7/10 white Stacies.

Why she doesn't admit that I need to looksmaxx, get a rhinoplasty, before ever trying something with women again? She would always tell me in my teens that my nose looked weird, why she decided to backtrack and go on a virtue signalling/bluepilling spree on my adulthood?

I literally just said I'm "Involuntary Celibate", and said that I wanted to get foids, but can't because I'm rejected over looks, it's not that I think I'm part of a super cool "community" which is trendy ATM

There's no reasoning with females. She is only interested in her own value.

Sadly it seems your sister thinks it's as easy for you to get foids as it is for her to get guys since she likely has orbiters. She probably buys into the BS "there is someone out there for everyone" schtick that you always hear from time to time. Another is she was likely indoctrinated with the bluepill ideology like the rest of us were when we were young. Hell why do you think we have lots of incels in denial? I was in denial for sometime before I finally accepted the blackpill after being bluepilled my whole life, so it shouldn't come as a surprise that she and everyone else don't think looks is everything. When in fact it does matter by 100% that includes height.

So those are my theories as to why she and many other people don't think looks mean anything. If looks meant nothing I'll tell you this, this world would be VERY different. Terms such as Chad,Chadlite,Stacy,Becky and Incel wouldn't exist if looks meant nothing.

Must be hard having a slayer brother

I literally just said I'm "Involuntary Celibate", and said that I wanted to get foids, but can't because I'm rejected over looks, it's not that I think I'm part of a super cool "community" which is trendy ATM
In the eyes of the normies, actually being incel is better than being on this site as a fakecel, that's how controversial it is.

looks are more like 98 percent of the dating process. I've seen couples that have like nothing in common besides they both find each other attractive

Sadly it seems your sister thinks it's as easy for you to get foids as it is for her to get guys since she likely has orbiters. She probably buys into the BS "there is someone out there for everyone" schtick that you always hear from time to time. Another is she was likely indoctrinated with the bluepill ideology like the rest of us were when we were young. Hell why do you think we have lots of incels in denial? I was in denial for sometime before I finally accepted the blackpill after being bluepilled my whole life, so it shouldn't come as a surprise that she and everyone else don't think looks is everything. When in fact it does matter by 100% that includes height.

So those are my theories as to why she and many other people don't think looks mean anything. If looks meant nothing I'll tell you this, this world would be VERY different. Terms such as Chad,Chadlite,Stacy,Becky and Incel wouldn't exist if looks meant nothing.

It seems to be that way (she thinks men have things just as easy as foids, she was always surrounded by Chadlite orbiters)
Normies like her flip a switch about Lookism: when talking to a depressed ugly person, looks magically don't matter anymore in their lives' philosophies, but among their peers, they are always like "look at this weirdo, so ugly, tehee"

Must be hard having a slayer brother

It is, my friend. The worst part is that my closest brother isn't a drinker and hated pubs and parties, only had only nerdy friends, he but still dated Stacies with his "great personality" alone.

looks are more like 98 percent of the dating process. I've seen couples that have like nothing in common besides they both find each other attractive

There's a common sense Redpill that claims that couples with the most divergent tastes are actually the most stable and interesting ones because they are always finding out new things and interests from each other's differences.
"Soulmate with the same interests" is bullshit.

Normies will never learn they will find a way to persuade themselves that the evidence isn't meaningful.

Let me guess.Your sister is more attractive than you right? Remind me to Elliot,hearing his sister having sex with her bf.
Yes, even if she was a male, she would still mog me facially.
But she would be a turbomanlet and it would be over for her, lol

Last edited:
Women are the ones running everything in this society.
It's over

Why do people say tinder isn’t real life? When a normalfag says that I want to smack them.

It’s basically admitting that if women have other dating options, they won’t pick you. You need to go out and meet women in real life and hope they don’t know about tinder or have any other better options. If you are a truecel though like me, women would rather fuck their dog than give me a first date.

Yes, even if she was a male, she would still mog me facially.
But she would be a turbomanlet and it would be over for her, lol
Yeah being 5'3 is legit for a woman.If she's 5'7 she's consideret "tall" i never accepted that crap.

Teehee opposites attract

Brutal blackpill. How could she ignore the facts?

They just don't get it.

Mass incel suicide is the wake up call The West needs... I'm talking we need thousands or ropes and a dozen ERs coordinated on the same day...

View attachment 102641
They just don't get it.
Why do people say tinder isn’t real life? When a normalfag says that I want to smack them.

It’s basically admitting that if women have other dating options, they won’t pick you. You need to go out and meet women in real life and hope they don’t know about tinder or have any other better options. If you are a truecel though like me, women would rather fuck their dog than give me a first date.

Theyll always be other dating options...

Talking about male woes with a woman doesn't accomplish anything. It will never be accepted as truth for 99% of them.

She then made elaborate excuses that "Tinder isn't representative of real life", that "I should go out more"

Tinder is not real life sweety. Everything is fake, although I get like 200 matches per day teehee. You just have to get out there and perform spastic-like movements in front of a female to entertain her and if she is merciful enough, she might give you her number teehee.

It seems to be that way (she thinks men have things just as easy as foids, she was always surrounded by Chadlite orbiters)

Just ask her where your female orbiters are? Why do only female have orbiters around them? Where is your harem?

Do you think she knows the truth?

This was actually more brutal than I expected it to be. Damn.

Women like to think that we live in a perfect world where everyone gets to find somebody to love. It makes them feel better about them personally only going for the most attractive men and ignoring/rejecting 90% of the male population. They like to think that guys that they rejected for shallow reasons will move on and find somebody else and forget about them. This is why they will never accept the blackpill.

I forgot to mention that she suggested that "I should pursue older women because the younger ones are shallow", tehee :bluepill:

Yeah, older foids that want to "settle down" with a betabuxx after getting their vaginas busted from decades of cockriding will totally be interested dating an unemployed loser.

Last edited:
There's no reasoning with females. She is only interested in her own value.

Fuck me isn't that the truth. Even in the workplace you can't reason with them. They are just endlessly irrational, selfish children.

its simply not possible for foids to understand this

lmao foids are so clueless of how hard guys have it, she thinks you would slay?? just fucking lol... meanwhile she would make a tinder profile of herself and get plenty of matches with shit pictues after two days, but then she preaches the bullshit of "tinder isn't real life teehee" "just put yourself out there bro" god the stupidity of foids on this earth just boggles my mind

same thing happened to me I had tinder for a week liked a good majority of the foids I saw even some slightly husky ones and got no likes or matches back for a week. After realizing how fucked society was I deleted, and tried to hold the tears back at how ugly I truly was.

Women like to think that we live in a perfect world where everyone gets to find somebody to love. It makes them feel better about them personally only going for the most attractive men and ignoring/rejecting 90% of the male population. They like to think that guys that they rejected for shallow reasons will move on and find somebody else and forget about them. This is why they will never accept the blackpill.
It looks like the individuals behind those dating (hook up) apps knew perfectly well the true nature of the female.
I don't use such apps for a year, I find no interest on them, plus the women will always go for the "best" in term of looks.
I believe Tinder and similar are Satan's work.

Mass incel suicide is the wake up call The West needs... I'm talking we need thousands or ropes and a dozen ERs coordinated on the same day...
Pick a day and a place man. I have guns and know how to make bombs

They are always in denial.

Because not getting attention and matches is something so foreign, so unknowable to a woman, that its like explaining the third spatial dimension to someone who lives in a 2d universe (flatlandcels).

You tell them "Up"

and they go "What is up? Do you mean forward?"

Its pointless trying.