Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My sister is pregnant

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
My mom told me recently that my sister is pregnant in the 8th week or something. The issue is that she is a 28 year old roastie and past her prime for giving birth, i am afraid the child will be autistic or will have other health issues because of my sister being so old.

@Fat Link be so kind and make him an account for him when he turns 18

send creepshot

now

My mom told me recently that my sister is pregnant in the 8th week or something. The issue is that she is a 28 year old roastie and past her prime for giving birth, i am afraid the child will be autistic or will have other health issues because of my sister being so old.

average age of birth in the west is nearing 31 years

My condolences brocel; life has not been fair to you.

Lets hope it will be a healthy boy.

I can tell you that I'm almost certainly not the father because no one will touch me

I hope your nephew does not live a life of inceldom

That you have to see your sister -who also has your bad genes- get to start a life with someone whilst you have never even been kissed: And if the kid is a male, then chances are his life will be one which we experience.

28 yo is still okay to give birth.
it only starts to get risky between 30 and 35

That you have to see your sister -who also has your bad genes- get to start a life with someone whilst you have never even been kissed: And if the kid is a male, then chances are his life will be one which we experience.
My sister mogs me. She is MTB and NT, her bf is Chadlite

28 is ok and normal the problems begun if the mother have more than 35

28 yo is still okay to give birth.
it only starts to get risky between 30 and 35
Women over 25 shouldnt be allowed to get children. A lot of her eggcells probably died off already

My sister mogs me. She is MTB and NT, her bf is Chadlite
you should break up contact thats whatI do if someone have a friend in my family. but my family members don't want any contact with me either hahahahaha

you should break up contact thats whatI do if someone have a friend in my family. but my family members don't want any contact with me either hahahahaha
Im still financially dependent from my parents and my parents are close to my sister so thats no option as of now. Plus my sister has a cute dog that i like to spend time with

Im still financially dependent from my parents and my parents are close to my sister so thats no option as of now. Plus my sister has a cute dog that i like to spend time with
Wegen einen verkackten hund und nur wegen deinen eltern hast du noch zur ihr kontakt? wenn meine schwester uns besucht verstecke ich mich in meinen zimmer. ich bin dene sowieso scheiß egal. wieso also sollte ich kontakt haben wollen?

Bruh my mom birthed my when she was 34, my aunt birthed my cousins at age 44 and 46

My sister mogs me. She is MTB and NT,
I honestly think having a foid sibling who actually looks decent/average & is NT would be worse than having a sister who resembles you physically and/or is non-NT as well: Either way, you will still get blackpilled.

If your sister mogs you looks & NTwise, then it is brutal seeing that you could have inherited these genes but didn't: If she is around your looks & NT level, then it shows you just how easier your looksmatch has it in life than you.
her bf is Chadlite
Makes sense considering hypergamy.

I gave you the conditions
il_570xN.1218667839_pmdj.jpg

Wegen keinen verkackten hund und nur wegen deinen eltern hast du noch zur ihr kontakt? wenn meine schwester uns besucht verstecke ich mich in meinen zimmer. ich bin dene sowieso scheiß egal. wieso also sollte ich kontakt haben wollen?
Ich habe ein Herz für Tiere, im Gegensatz zu Menschen. Außerdem würde das eh nur Drama mit meinen Eltern bedeuten, wenn ich Kontakt abbrechen würde, worauf ich keinen Bock habe.

Bruh my mom birthed my when she was 34, my aunt birthed my cousins at age 44 and 46
Thats why we need traditional values back. Its absolutely irresponsible and selfish to get children at such age

Last edited:
meine mutter ist kurz davor mich rauszuwerfen. sie hat kein bock mehr auf so einen versager wie mich. morgen geht bei mir wieder schule los und ich kacke mir schon in die hosen vor angst.
Scheiße, hast du denn ne Alternative wo du hinziehen kannst ?

Congratulations bro

Cyraxx 2.0 coming

28 is fine tbh. Late 30s-early 40s is when there's a significantly higher chance of the kid having the 'tism.

Personally applies to me too. Both of my parents were in that age range when I was born and, of course, I ended up being diagnosed with the 'tism.

How old is the father?

is she a coalburner?