Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My sister is pregnant

Congratulations! (Dad!)

GB0eMGmXIAAQWtB

Is your sister married?

My mom told me recently that my sister is pregnant in the 8th week or something. The issue is that she is a 28 year old roastie and past her prime for giving birth, i am afraid the child will be autistic or will have other health issues because of my sister being so old.

@Fat Link be so kind and make him an account for him when he turns 18
cuck because you didn’t get her pregnant
if I had ssister I would be fucking her every night whether she wants or not (in mein kraft!)

I heard women in texas used poisons and other stuff to get rid of the fetus because abortion is banned in the state. There's also cases of them succeeding. I tried looking it up but ofc jewish media wouldn't show anything.
:shock::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

28 years old is not that bad for today's standards tho, but still I hope that her child will be healthy

My mom had me when she was 40. If she was 10 years younger when she had me, I wouldn't be here.

Nice, you'll become the incel uncle

28 is fine tbh. Late 30s-early 40s is when there's a significantly higher chance of the kid having the 'tism.

Personally applies to me too. Both of my parents were in that age range when I was born and, of course, I ended up being diagnosed with the 'tism.
and those chances rose up by a whopping 4% lmao
only negroes, han chinks and american hags pop out autistic mongrels

Brutal for me, I wasn't planned my dumbass parents were fucking without a condom, my mother got me at like 18 and I still became an autistic dog. Wish she would have just gotten an abortion...

Brutal for me, I wasn't planned my dumbass parents were fucking without a condom, my mother got me at like 18 and I still became an autistic dog. Wish she would have just gotten an abortion...
Same i wish she would have killed at latest when i got diagnosed with autism

Congrats on your ascension bro.

Your sister is a sexhaver

Kick that bitch in the stomach

Him, 8 weeks, u already know its a male, its impossible to know this early, is it?

Him, 8 weeks, u already know its a male, its impossible to know this early, is it?
They dont know the gender yet, i mean if it will be a boy that autism would be his death sentence

Is your sister fat, does she smoke or drink?
She isnt fat and doesnt smoke, she drinks occassionally but i dont know if she stopped since pregnancy

Blackpill him when he gets to the age of twelve, to save him from the dangers of cuckery.

You sure it's a boy? What if it's a girl?

My condolences brocel; life has not been fair to you.
This guy's a cuck, he wrote in another thread that being pegged by a foid was his dream

This guy's a cuck, he wrote in another thread that being pegged by a foid was his dream
I heard he was banned for some kind of sus post, but I didnt realize it was along those lines.

It does add up in a way, since I know he is a femdomcuckcel.

I heard he was banned for some kind of sus post, but I didnt realize it was along those lines.

It does add up in a way, since I know he is a femdomcuckcel.
Wait Spongebozz was harbanned? JFLLLLLLLLLL

Svveet victory (pun intended) for anti-femdom aktion :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber: