Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy My sister said she prefers tall men

Caesercel

Caesercel

Take a look to the sky just before you die.
★★★★★
So my sis just casually mentioned she likes tall men. Now i am not one to reveal my power levels around family, so I said that, yeah most girls like tall guys. To which she became all defensive saying that its not like that, many women like short guys too, its just that she is used to be around tall men so it has become her 'preference'.

I mean its a scientific fact that tall man have it better all across. And so in dating. Why don't people say it as it is instead of trying to act all coy about it

How tall are you?

many women like short guys too, its just that she is used to be around tall men so it has become her 'preference'.
Women will literally say the dumbest fucking shit as an excuse for something and act like it's reasonable and we can't question it.

They're silly people and I will never understand why the world takes them seriously.

Last edited:
To which she became all defensive saying that its not like that, many women like short guys too, its just that she is used to be around tall men so it has become her 'preference'.
noodlewhores use to be around manlets for all their lives yet when they see a tall guy they find him attractive because he is tall :lul:

So my sis just casually mentioned she likes tall men. Now i am not one to reveal my power levels around family, so I said that, yeah most girls like tall guys. To which she became all defensive saying that its not like that, many women like short guys too, its just that she is used to be around tall men so it has become her 'preference'.

I mean its a scientific fact that tall man have it better all across. And so in dating. Why don't people say it as it is instead of trying to act all coy about it
She isn’t entitled to tall men

i've had similar experiences

im proof height doesnt matter as much people think

its just that she is used to be around tall men so it has become her 'preference'.
Asian/Indian women use the same excuse when they exclusively go for white guys.

lmao like clockwork

your sister is female

my sister's boyfriend is tall, and the first crush she ever had was on a classmate of mine that was over 2m tall

> just admit she's like that
> "its not like that misogyny reeee" :feelsree:

:feelsseriously:

Fucking LOL tbh

"There are women who like short guys its just not me" ~Every woman ever

your sister is female

my sister's boyfriend is tall, and the first crush she ever had was on a classmate of mine that was over 2m tall
how do you feel about that

Kill her. (In GTA 5)

Women will literally say the dumbest fucking shit as an excuse for something and act like it's reasonable and we can't question it.

They're silly people and I will never understand why the word takes them seriously.

Pics of sister?

Why don't people say it as it is instead of trying to act all coy about it
Because then they would have to accept how vapid, shallow, and meaningless they are.

Women want all the benefits of being a piece of shit and non of the consequences or labels that come with it

They're silly people and I will never understand why the world takes them seriously.

Because then they would have to accept how vapid, shallow, and meaningless they are.

Women want all the benefits of being a piece of shit and non of the consequences or labels that come with it

JFL at her trying to force feed you bluepills :feelshaha:

Why is it so controversial for women to like taller men just admit it an move on...id prefer if foids didn't lie and just admit that they like tall men...I wouldn't call them shallow

The mytical woman who prefers short guys to tall guys. That's harder to find than a 14 yo virgin foid. I don't think it exists.

your sister is female

The mytical woman who prefers short guys to tall guys. That's harder to find than a 14 yo virgin foid. I don't think it exists.
Why 14 :feelsbaton:

noodlewhores use to be around manlets for all their lives yet when they see a tall guy they find him attractive because he is tall :lul:

Even my cousin said that she wants a tall guy. I heard her talking to her friend she said: "I don't want want to body shame (she doesn't want to appear shallow) but I like taller guys". But I don't entirely blame her, she's 5'8 (which is above average for a female ) so I understand why she'd want taller, but it's still brutal ngl

Asian/Indian women use the same excuse when they exclusively go for white guys.
Noodlewhores can be around Asian men all their lives yet they don't prefer Asian men.

JFL if you really expected anything other than that from a foid, they're so predictable that it's not even funny :lul:

Who doesn't that's the question lmao

Foids will literally admit it and when you call them out on being a predictable thot they get mad JFL.

AWALT.
Fucking LOL tbh

"There are women who like short guys its just not me" ~Every woman ever
You're gonna make SOME OTHER girl so happy one day!

It's like they know the truth but hate that we do too.

Don't bring logic onto this inkwell

its ingrained in women to try to avoid confilct, she doesn't want you or other short guys to feel somehow isolated or ostracized because in their lizard brains that could lead to violence and they don't want that, since they're well aware even the weakest men can overpower them.

Would you prefer if she lied to you?
From what you're writing, she is honest.

I no longer respond to any of my sister's babbling