Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My sister tried to screw me over for her female friend.

Mecoja

Mecoja

Lost child of God
★★★★★
Sorry for the wall of text.

I wrote few days ago how my sister is trying to hook me up with her friend. She decribed her as short, on the chubby side and a bit ugly, one year younger than me and same race. My sister said she isnt promiscious and she looks for a good guy to settle. I thought this could be my chance with my looksmatch.

It turns out shes morbidly obese and 1/10, she is also a gigawhore and sleeps around with anyone but no one wants to commit. My brother worked at the same place as her and he said she flirts with everyone and she is currently having an afair with one of the married workers.

Jfl, my sister tried to trick and cuck me to betabuxx a monstrous giga whore, foids inflate each others worth and look out for each other to rise the price of the pussy even if its mean screwing oveir their flesh and blood. Foids have no sense of loyalty, only common goal for all the holes to get everything.

One thing i realized out of this is, im not fit for dating, before i got to meet her and i thought she is a decent person and we would like each other, anxiety and stress and fear of having to date ate me alive to the point i had nightmares and become depressed.

You cant start learning socialization in adulthood, by now i have tons of emotional and mental problems, which cannot be fixed, only numbed with medications. I was relieved when she ignored me and i didnt like her one bit.

TL:DR
My sister tried to set me up to betabuxx her ugly fat whore friend because no one wants to and i realized im better off by myself.

I don't feel like it's your sisters fault, she may have had good intentions. many of us overvalue ourselves. Think about it, she has more SMV than you. Thus you're the giga landwhale 1/10 slut in her eyes.

But yeah, we're fucked mentally already. It's a wonder if we can mantain friendships not even talking about having a partner and kids. I don't see myself sharing a living space with another human, much less having a partner or kids. We're hopeless

According to soyciety, if you're ugly, you 'deserve' to be with ugly hideous landwhale.
But this is retarded. If you are giga poor and don't have enough food to eat, maybe it's better to look for food charity than to eat scraps from trash bin.

I don't feel like it's your sisters fault, she may have had good intentions. many of us overvalue ourselves. Think about it, she has more SMV than you. Thus you're the giga landwhale 1/10 slut in her eyes.

But yeah, we're fucked mentally already. It's a wonder if we can mantain friendships not even talking about having a partner and kids. I don't see myself sharing a living space with another human, much less having a partner or kids. We're hopeless
You're probably right, I was always the ugly one in the family. It's kinda brutal my sister thinks so low of me. But I think she was trying to help her, not me. Because for all these years she never helped me and now when she has a friend that no one wants to impregnate and she remembers me.

According to soyciety, if you're ugly, you 'deserve' to be with ugly hideous landwhale.
But this is retarded. If you are giga poor and don't have enough food to eat, maybe it's better to look for food charity than to eat scraps from trash bin.
She at least could take a little care of herself and not be a cum dumpster. And she thinks she is better than me million times, she barely said hello and went on to laugh and giggle with other men.

It's a wonder if we can mantain friendships
talk about yourself.

I wrote few days ago how my sister is trying to hook me up with her friend. She decribed her as short, on the chubby side and a bit ugly, one year younger than me and same race. My sister said she isnt promiscious and she looks for a good guy to settle. I thought this could be my chance with my looksmatch.

It turns out shes morbidly obese and 1/10, she is also a gigawhore and sleeps around with anyone but no one wants to commit. My brother worked at the same place as her and he said she flirts with everyone and she is currently having an afair with one of the married workers.

Jfl, my sister tried to trick and cuck me to betabuxx a monstrous giga whore, foids inflate each others worth and look out for each other to rise the price of the pussy even if its mean screwing oveir their flesh and blood. Foids have no sense of loyalty, only common goal for all the holes to get everything.

One thing i realized out of this is, im not fit for dating, before i got to meet her and i thought she is a decent person and we would like each other, anxiety and stress and fear of having to date ate me alive to the point i had nightmares and become depressed.

You cant start learning socialization in adulthood, by now i have tons of emotional and mental problems, which cannot be fixed, only numbed with medications. I was relieved when she ignored me and i didnt like her one bit.

My sister tried to set me up to betabuxx her ugly fat whore friend because no one wants to and i realized im better off by myself.
I was going to ask you how it went. Glad you made up and follow up post.
Good thing you dodged a fat promiscuous bullet.

talk about yourself.

I was going to ask you how it went. Glad you made up and follow up post.
Good thing you dodged a fat promiscuous bullet.
This was the final nail in the coffin for me, I'm going to die as a virgin but that's OK because what I can potentionally get with effort, sacrifices and patience, is not worth it. It would only complicate my life for someone who don't appreciate me in the slightest.

You're probably right, I was always the ugly one in the family. It's kinda brutal my sister thinks so low of me. But I think she was trying to help her, not me. Because for all these years she never helped me and now when she has a friend that no one wants to impregnate and she remembers me.
Same, my sister has infinite ammounts of SMV. even old 30+ dudes wants to hit on her and she's 18... Truly ridiculous, she shows me all the guys that simp for her and it's suifuel. But whatever, what can we do?

talk about yourself.
I'm a jester, at least i don't do self-deprecating humor any longer

man stay blackpilled

btw i tried messaging you privately here but it didnt let me. I just wanted to know how your ears were doing

Foids live in tutorial mode, proven once again.

man stay blackpilled

btw i tried messaging you privately here but it didnt let me. I just wanted to know how your ears were doing
I'm more blackpilled now, I must admit I let my hopes up and got bluepilled for few days. Everything I saw there at Apple plantation, married men bosses simping for butt ugly foids while slave driving male workers, butt ugly foids thinking they are the hot shit and flirting with everyone. All fits in blackpill, for lvm to date lvf he has to be a cuck and a betabuxxer.

Situation with my ear, I got antibiotics for a week now, I still got tinnitus and ringing, I can't hear quiet sounds and high frequency, but at least I can hear ok with headphones and good enough for conversation. My ear still feel closed and I hear popping sometimes so it might further improve. Thanks for asking. I appreciate it.

Females can be hostile and cruel to each other but when their basic interests are under attack, they show solidarity.

Idc how ugly you are, if you’re not fat yourself then you deserve better than a landwhale

Females can be hostile and cruel to each other but when their basic interests are under attack, they show solidarity.
Yes, and in that term they are smarter than men.

Becky will support and inflate femcels smv so hers can be even higher.

Slim foids will support and promote body positivity because if a fat foid is considered hot, slim is considered ultra hot.

Men will backstab, humiliate and walk over guys under them to mog to think better of himself.

Men will promote looksmaxxing and gymaxxing and ridicule short, skinny and fat guys, and this move made being fit and tall now it's nothing special, it's expected.

I'm more blackpilled now, I must admit I let my hopes up and got bluepilled for few days. Everything I saw there at Apple plantation, married men bosses simping for butt ugly foids while slave driving male workers, butt ugly foids thinking they are the hot shit and flirting with everyone. All fits in blackpill, for lvm to date lvf he has to be a cuck and a betabuxxer.

Situation with my ear, I got antibiotics for a week now, I still got tinnitus and ringing, I can't hear quiet sounds and high frequency, but at least I can hear ok with headphones and good enough for conversation. My ear still feel closed and I hear popping sometimes so it might further improve. Thanks for asking. I appreciate it.
no problem brocel, hope you get better soon :panties:

Idc how ugly you are, if you’re not fat yourself then you deserve better than a landwhale
She was twice fatter than me and my face is better than hers by a lot. I was more bothered by her acting than her looks, my sister described her as a nun and she was flirting with many guys and my brother says he saw her with the guy who drives the tractor.

i remember this foid doctor telling me that it's normal for the ears to be clogged up even after infections end.She said that things usually return to it's place,so maybe the process is simply taking a bit longer for you.

honestly that kind of relationship is just asking to be a married incel. i prefer being single and an incel then being in a dead bedroom relationship with a wife that hates me and cucks me 24/7 and with a whore for a daughter that also hates me and sides with her mother 24/7 and being stuck in a shitty finacial situation with zero ways of getting out.

i remember this foid doctor telling me that it's normal for the ears to be clogged up even after infections end.She said that things usually return to it's place,so maybe the process is simply taking a bit longer for you.

honestly that kind of relationship is just asking to be a married incel. i prefer being single and an incel then being in a dead bedroom relationship with a wife that hates me and cucks me 24/7 and with a whore for a daughter that also hates me and sides with her mother 24/7 and being stuck in a shitty finacial situation with zero ways of getting out.
Yeah, better nothing than a shitty marriage life. At least we got used to be alone while low tier normie will accept literally everything just so he could say he has a wife.

I would even understand your sister if the landwhale wasn't a gigawhore with an affair with a married man, better incel than with that

I would even understand your sister if the landwhale wasn't a gigawhore with an affair with a married man, better incel than with that
I don't know if my sister knew that, i think she did, they often go out for a coffee and they talk. It hurts actually to be betrayed that way.

my man this is almost identical to what I've been going through and went through when my cousin sister set me up to fail with her vagina of a demon friend. After this I lost my funding for pilots licensure. it's also fitting that my cousins side of the family are woke progressive assholes

Rape them both and experience threesome (in Minecraft) :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

This was the final nail in the coffin for me, I'm going to die as a virgin but that's OK because what I can potentionally get with effort, sacrifices and patience, is not worth it. It would only complicate my life for someone who don't appreciate me in the slightest.
how old are you btw ? I know you are an oldcel

This.

Over for hopelesscels.

Im turned 35 last month.
I'm older. And honestly we don't have room in our tired souls for any more pain. Never get involved with these family hook ups. Remember, looks matter to pretty foids and Chad, they don't matter as much to fat ugly foids, who will still try to maximize their connections and situation to use a low smv man. While in the meantime apperance does still matter to us men who feel (and generally do) deserve someone slightly above our looksmatch, as that is the way of things when society it working the way it should and we are valuable as professionals who provide. The problem is, even sisters and cousins can't override their programming to want to elevate the status of themselves or another female at the expense of their own flesh and blood. A foid will expect that you be attracted to low quality, ugly foid while also shelling out for her habits. It's befuddling to them how you could possibly expect a quality product if you aren't Chad.

Her looksmatch has type 5 diabetes and is fighting for his life

I'm older. And honestly we don't have room in our tired souls for any more pain. Never get involved with these family hook ups. Remember, looks matter to pretty foids and Chad, they don't matter as much to fat ugly foids, who will still try to maximize their connections and situation to use a low smv man. While in the meantime apperance does still matter to us men who feel (and generally do) deserve someone slightly above our looksmatch, as that is the way of things when society it working the way it should and we are valuable as professionals who provide. The problem is, even sisters and cousins can't override their programming to want to elevate the status of themselves or another female at the expense of their own flesh and blood. A foid will expect that you be attracted to low quality, ugly foid while also shelling out for her habits. It's befuddling to them how you could possibly expect a quality product if you aren't Chad.
Well said.

Your are right for denying the precocious advances of your sister's friend. Also, you are technically a voluntary celibate now: great job excerising an appropriate degree of Saintliness...
Thanks, i have been under pressure for the last 5 years not to become the 40yo virgin but now who fucks it, there are worse things than that.

Her looksmatch has type 5 diabetes and is fighting for his life
I wish i had a photo of her, aborigin old fat woman mog her no joke, if 1/10 exist without being deformed she is one for sure.

What is your age?
35, when i turned 30 i went into panic mode, in my twenties i didnt care much.

We watch movies and songs and idealize relationships and sex, yeah its probably a great thing to date a slim cute girl and have sex with her often but in reality we never had a chance with the cuteish girls (4/10 5/10) 3/10 blob would reject me in 10/10 situations because she has better options. If i cant date a decent normal down to earth girl, i rather rot on my own terms and live in the fantasy.

stacyworshiper

stacyworshiper
No. If you don't have a basic attraction then intimate relationships are impossible. And it's impossible to be attracted to really ugly fat chick.

No. If you don't have a basic attraction then intimate relationships are impossible. And it's impossible to be attracted to really ugly fat chick.
i tried once go for 3/10 chick but she was slim, still didn't work :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Okay this gotta be the most important thing people need to realize. There's a time to learn. If no one wanted you in your youth, it's far beyond over already.

Dodged a tank there

Maybe you'll live enough to get a hologram girlfriend like in Blade Runner.