Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My sister's bumble profile got 400+ matches in 2 days

O

oliverbarefoot

Recruit
★★
She left her phone unattended this morning and i got curious and looked around. Huge mistake.

It's one thing to see tinder/bumble experiments on reddit , but seeing it up close was brutal.

The worst part is she looks like me but in a female body and every single guy was a mogger, tall fag, >180 cms~

Please guess how many matches i got Last time I was on bumble for a week . :feelsrope:

2 would have been swell

Literally zero matches

It was my first time giving old a try so that especially hurt

My brain is so fried i couldn't think of anything clever or witty under "profile prompts"

Sadly my sister's profile is empty as well apart from 2 photos and a name, yet 400 likes..................

not even a fucking chad 10\10 get 400 matches in 2 days, hole privilege

Very pitiful. I have only two matches in 30+ days.

Sisterpilled again :fuk:

Very pitiful. I have only two matches in 30+ days.
I look like absolute garbage and got about 8 to 9 matches over a two month period on Tinder. Most were bots I assume as I messaged all of them and only 1 actually messaged back it was depressing af for me :feelsbadman: