Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My situation at home is driving me to kill myself but I cant leave

Mr.Sophistication

Mr.Sophistication

... who lives in a cave under the Appalachians
★★★★
I still live with my parents, my chances of living alone are impaired, terrified of using the telephone, driving a car, have tried to gain experience in the two but it just wont hold, feel better about them for a few days but will simply slip back into angst if I let me get some rest and not practice for two days, going out, getting groceries is better but still always an effort, drains me. I wish I could move out but I couldnt handle the things youd need for that.

Parents are fed up with me, no wonder, cant blame them either, but blame their methods of confronting me with that knowledge, only make it worse. Father is especially bad with this, had high expectations of me, do well in life, success, morals, so forth, but I cant deliver, wont alter his expectations though, still have to be a good upstanding individual with success, not allowed to be jaded, frustrated, doesnt matter that Im not NT, that I simply cant make it like a normal guy.

Im often sad, feel lonely very often, try not to bother my parents with those thoughts, dont want to burden their feelings too much, try to keep it to myself. No use though, father breaches privacy, simply ignores boundaries that we negotiated so that we dont have fights, doesnt care or is too weak to care, aggressive very often, talks about how you cant restrict a mans freedom, how its inhumane to want someone to bottle up frustration and not confront, lets it out on me however, doesnt see the double standard that its inhumane how hes beating down on me without me standing up for myself, goes off at slightest provocation of course.
Try to live a normal life, despite loneliness, despite feeling like an outcast wherever I go, LDAR a lot when I feel depressed, try to accept those feelings, accept myself to be able to move on, father doesnt care, tells me Im ungrateful for not doing better in life when they always tried to support me, talks about other people and how they do it but I wont, calls me a loser with a long sermon without calling me a loser outright of course, too smart for that, tortures me with endless fights by unloading on me, makes me feel more miserable about myself, twists my words, twists the conversation in his emotional favour, just ignores it when I call him out on it and want an end.

Best of all, makes it so he is the victim, how I make it all about myself, I should be more considerate, when I just want to be left alone often, feel very forsaken, hopeless, cant be around people without staring into the abyss sometimes. He wants me to relax and get better and make an effort and be succesful at the same time, have to do the impossible. Just now, decided to not do one thing because Im too occupied by another, drains my reserves too much, have to concentrate despite feeling like shit, theres a deadline, father is pissed off because the thing I wont do entails him, other does as well, but I just have to measure up and do both, tells me this and when I declined threw the „Thats life“, no fucking joke. He refuses to see how he shouldnt just throw comments like that, is his right apparently to pelt me with lines that are especially cruel to me, does this often, joke is: I barely have a life, its fucking garbage, Im not happy at all and life mostly causes me misery, and he knows it. But hey „Thats life!“, not pissed off that he said it like that, pissed off that he wont even respect me enough to acknowledge how mean it is to rub it in my face and that he could just refrain from such comments in the future.

Mother is helpless, just cries a lot and tries to discuss issues away, doesnt have solutions either of course because there are none, hopes that my life will get magically better for some reason, it wont.

My parents, theyre both accomplished, having a child after being accomplished was probably the thing they decided was next on their agenda on their road of „Life Success“, Im just a fucking vanity project, a product to show to themselves how great they are, that they can raise a son whos also having success in life, whos not a loser. Im not a loser because nobody is, but Im not up to their expectations either, different from what they expected, in fact, very different from everyone else Ive ever met myself, cant be succesful in any traditional way. Father feels cheated, did nothing wrong apparently and still his son is a fuckup, look the others are making it as well! Mother feels guilty for having born me, lucid enough to see how similiar Im to herself, just dont have the pussy bonus, gets that Im fucked this way.

Recently have begun to hit myself hard in the head when I just couldnt take it anymore, parents cant do anything against it, not hurting myself seriously, dont damage the interior either. Have trouble keeping thoughts of suicide away, not a planner, too much pressure, high building could do it for me, or highspeed train, have access but its a walk, dont want to go outside for it. No rope available either, industrial incinerator would be my preferred way, at least sufficiently brutal to how I feel life is for me, but similiar problem, thoughts settle on knife to the arteries when everyone else is asleep, would be pretty bloody and wouldnt have to go outside, minimal planning.

I dont want to live anymore, therapists are of no help either, just tell me to come back next week, but they dont have answers, they dont even understand whats going on with me although I tell them. Clients usually must be foids or normshits that dont have real problems, and then it was so difficult for me to even get a place for therapy because of these fucks, its hopeless, its all so fucking hopeless, its fucking over and it never, never even began, adulthood is just waking up to that knowledge.

depressing shit man

It's so over for us man

find the one thing you enjoy in life and just do that everyday fuck everyone else

Tl;dr its over and driverlicensepill strikes again

I still live with my parents, my chances of living alone are impaired, terrified of using the telephone, driving a car

Once again yet some people here tell me that this is not real. Some men are indeed struggling with something crucial like this.

I got a loicensce actually, dragged myself through training, only created my trauma with driving though. Its hopeless, even if you get to have achievements under very stressful conditions, you will get emotional scars that haunt you for the rest of your life, its like every effort you make is a step towards suicide.

find the one thing you enjoy in life and just do that everyday fuck everyone else

Yeah, I like writing stuff and reading, have so much time anyway, might as well try to write a novel, enough painful memories to make an entire saga. Even got an outline for a story, doubt that it would be succesful even if I made though, or that it would even get published, still, youre right , would at least give my life some purpose.

I live with my parents too. It's depressing. I don't know how to cook, use the dish washer or anything useful.
I really want to move out. I want my freedom and privacy. It sucks living with your parents. :feelsbadman:

It's over for incels living with their parents. :feelsrope:

My situation is similar to yours
Big expectations from parent that I can't appease
Trying to explain why I can't do things the normal way due to not being NT
But mine aren't really successful,they are lower middle class in a ex communist slavic country which equates to low status in the west

I still live with my parents, my chances of living alone are impaired, terrified of using the telephone, driving a car, have tried to gain experience in the two but it just wont hold, feel better about them for a few days but will simply slip back into angst if I let me get some rest and not practice for two days, going out, getting groceries is better but still always an effort, drains me. I wish I could move out but I couldnt handle the things youd need for that.

Parents are fed up with me, no wonder, cant blame them either, but blame their methods of confronting me with that knowledge, only make it worse. Father is especially bad with this, had high expectations of me, do well in life, success, morals, so forth, but I cant deliver, wont alter his expectations though, still have to be a good upstanding individual with success, not allowed to be jaded, frustrated, doesnt matter that Im not NT, that I simply cant make it like a normal guy.

Im often sad, feel lonely very often, try not to bother my parents with those thoughts, dont want to burden their feelings too much, try to keep it to myself. No use though, father breaches privacy, simply ignores boundaries that we negotiated so that we dont have fights, doesnt care or is too weak to care, aggressive very often, talks about how you cant restrict a mans freedom, how its inhumane to want someone to bottle up frustration and not confront, lets it out on me however, doesnt see the double standard that its inhumane how hes beating down on me without me standing up for myself, goes off at slightest provocation of course.
Try to live a normal life, despite loneliness, despite feeling like an outcast wherever I go, LDAR a lot when I feel depressed, try to accept those feelings, accept myself to be able to move on, father doesnt care, tells me Im ungrateful for not doing better in life when they always tried to support me, talks about other people and how they do it but I wont, calls me a loser with a long sermon without calling me a loser outright of course, too smart for that, tortures me with endless fights by unloading on me, makes me feel more miserable about myself, twists my words, twists the conversation in his emotional favour, just ignores it when I call him out on it and want an end.

Best of all, makes it so he is the victim, how I make it all about myself, I should be more considerate, when I just want to be left alone often, feel very forsaken, hopeless, cant be around people without staring into the abyss sometimes. He wants me to relax and get better and make an effort and be succesful at the same time, have to do the impossible. Just now, decided to not do one thing because Im too occupied by another, drains my reserves too much, have to concentrate despite feeling like shit, theres a deadline, father is pissed off because the thing I wont do entails him, other does as well, but I just have to measure up and do both, tells me this and when I declined threw the „Thats life“, no fucking joke. He refuses to see how he shouldnt just throw comments like that, is his right apparently to pelt me with lines that are especially cruel to me, does this often, joke is: I barely have a life, its fucking garbage, Im not happy at all and life mostly causes me misery, and he knows it. But hey „Thats life!“, not pissed off that he said it like that, pissed off that he wont even respect me enough to acknowledge how mean it is to rub it in my face and that he could just refrain from such comments in the future.

Mother is helpless, just cries a lot and tries to discuss issues away, doesnt have solutions either of course because there are none, hopes that my life will get magically better for some reason, it wont.

My parents, theyre both accomplished, having a child after being accomplished was probably the thing they decided was next on their agenda on their road of „Life Success“, Im just a fucking vanity project, a product to show to themselves how great they are, that they can raise a son whos also having success in life, whos not a loser. Im not a loser because nobody is, but Im not up to their expectations either, different from what they expected, in fact, very different from everyone else Ive ever met myself, cant be succesful in any traditional way. Father feels cheated, did nothing wrong apparently and still his son is a fuckup, look the others are making it as well! Mother feels guilty for having born me, lucid enough to see how similiar Im to herself, just dont have the pussy bonus, gets that Im fucked this way.

Recently have begun to hit myself hard in the head when I just couldnt take it anymore, parents cant do anything against it, not hurting myself seriously, dont damage the interior either. Have trouble keeping thoughts of suicide away, not a planner, too much pressure, high building could do it for me, or highspeed train, have access but its a walk, dont want to go outside for it. No rope available either, industrial incinerator would be my preferred way, at least sufficiently brutal to how I feel life is for me, but similiar problem, thoughts settle on knife to the arteries when everyone else is asleep, would be pretty bloody and wouldnt have to go outside, minimal planning.

I dont want to live anymore, therapists are of no help either, just tell me to come back next week, but they dont have answers, they dont even understand whats going on with me although I tell them. Clients usually must be foids or normshits that dont have real problems, and then it was so difficult for me to even get a place for therapy because of these fucks, its hopeless, its all so fucking hopeless, its fucking over and it never, never even began, adulthood is just waking up to that knowledge.

Don't kill yourself. Eternal hell or multiple lifetimes of bad karma to pay...

Don't kill yourself. Eternal hell or multiple lifetimes of bad karma to pay...

Im not religious boyo, I know youre just trying to look out for me, but there wont be a spiritual judge for me that decides if Im elligible for eternal damnation or salvation, death is salvation in of itself, maybe except for foids and chad, but for the rest, can finally let go of the struggle, enter the void, no more worries.

That's rough man , Sorry. It's a bad situation , Your parents clearly had expectations that you're unable to fulfill and they can't see anything from your POV. Sucks being a failure while the others are doing great

therapists are of no help either, just tell me to come back next week, but they dont have answers, they dont even understand whats going on with me although I tell them.
Therapy is the biggest fucking scam on Earth. Find someone that legitimately cares about you, anyone. You'll fare far better, though you'll have to get over your fears.

How old are you now?

How old are you now?

"Classic" mid twenties fbicel, nothing special to take note of, apparently just missed my window for the "experimentation" phase.

Therapy is the biggest fucking scam on Earth. Find someone that legitimately cares about you, anyone. You'll fare far better, though you'll have to get over your fears.

Thanks friendo, thats very good advice, Ive realized the second part of your post too of course, always have tried to find that one person, have opened up myself to multiple people, on-and offline, talked to them for months and years, peers and people older than me, even fucking foids of different ages, but they all really didnt care much about me when I stopped masquerading and making it nice and cozy for them. Moment I tried to be more of myself around them, I got rejected, Im not an agreeable person in all truthfulness and I can see how it can be wearisome for other to deal with me, its different for me though, Im mostly unaware of this, try to make myself more easy to handle, but to no avail, still was that weird, troublesome guy for everyone, even if Id say theyre weirder and more troublesome themselves.

I get you when you talk about fear, in all honesty, with new people Im really afraid these days to be myself, always had to face rejection and misunderstanding from others, even my own family, I just dont want to be hurt anymore, left in the dust because Im the way I am, never was consciously mean to anyone, tried to never bother anyone or take advantage of them, always tried to pull my own weight, take responsibility for my mistakes and help other people out, be understanding to them and all that, but no matter how much Im willing to be a good person, they still dont fucking like me, and they dont care.
The moments when I realized that pained me so much, for my own well being its better that Im more cautious with who I confide in, simply wont survive many more bad picks.

Sounds like shit but I grew up in a severely violent enviornment in a mentally ill household. We were so fucking poor we could barely afford bus tickets and a bike. Pure ghetto. I had suffered through school from anxiety and by nature I am rather procrastinative. What I did though was learn to drive, get good at it and make it into a career. I dont know if you live in the US, but if you do and you have a clean record id say look into trucking. You can make great money while you live on the road. And you can travel and see new places.

I got a loicensce actually, dragged myself through training, only created my trauma with driving though. Its hopeless, even if you get to have achievements under very stressful conditions, you will get emotional scars that haunt you for the rest of your life, its like every effort you make is a step towards suicide.

Yeah, I like writing stuff and reading, have so much time anyway, might as well try to write a novel, enough painful memories to make an entire saga. Even got an outline for a story, doubt that it would be succesful even if I made though, or that it would even get published, still, youre right , would at least give my life some purpose.
ill read half your book if you make it

Thanks friendo, thats very good advice, Ive realized the second part of your post too of course, always have tried to find that one person, have opened up myself to multiple people, on-and offline, talked to them for months and years, peers and people older than me, even fucking foids of different ages, but they all really didnt care much about me when I stopped masquerading and making it nice and cozy for them. Moment I tried to be more of myself around them, I got rejected, Im not an agreeable person in all truthfulness and I can see how it can be wearisome for other to deal with me, its different for me though, Im mostly unaware of this, try to make myself more easy to handle, but to no avail, still was that weird, troublesome guy for everyone, even if Id say theyre weirder and more troublesome themselves.

I get you when you talk about fear, in all honesty, with new people Im really afraid these days to be myself, always had to face rejection and misunderstanding from others, even my own family, I just dont want to be hurt anymore, left in the dust because Im the way I am, never was consciously mean to anyone, tried to never bother anyone or take advantage of them, always tried to pull my own weight, take responsibility for my mistakes and help other people out, be understanding to them and all that, but no matter how much Im willing to be a good person, they still dont fucking like me, and they dont care.
The moments when I realized that pained me so much, for my own well being its better that Im more cautious with who I confide in, simply wont survive many more bad picks.
I know that it can be easy to get lost in the unending cynicism of this forum, but you have to know know that there are good people out there, people who will recognize your character and appreciate you for it. There's something for you in the world; and I don't want to come across as a man parroting empty platitudes, but someone will care.

Just please don't allow yourself to rot alone for the rest of your life without even giving the outside world a try.

Damn thats brutal.

Sounds like shit but I grew up in a severely violent enviornment in a mentally ill household. We were so fucking poor we could barely afford bus tickets and a bike. Pure ghetto. I had suffered through school from anxiety and by nature I am rather procrastinative. What I did though was learn to drive, get good at it and make it into a career. I dont know if you live in the US, but if you do and you have a clean record id say look into trucking. You can make great money while you live on the road. And you can travel and see new places.

I was not exaggertating boyo, have had panic attacks multiple times while driving, and also have had an accident or two because I have trouble driving cool headed, luckily enough nobody was hurt. Just are a lot of other things I would rather improve myself in than driving cars or trucks, my hope is that I will one day be able to manage that stuff just fine, dont expect to ever get really good or even expert at it. Anyway, thank you for the idea, hadnt thought about this direction for my "career", maybe will lead me to something else that eluded me so far.

I know that it can be easy to get lost in the unending cynicism of this forum, but you have to know know that there are good people out there, people who will recognize your character and appreciate you for it. There's something for you in the world; and I don't want to come across as a man parroting empty platitudes, but someone will care.

Just please don't allow yourself to rot alone for the rest of your life without even giving the outside world a try.

Thanks a lot friendo, some really brave words, something I seldomly if ever get to hear. Yeah I really want to do something with my life, dont know what it will be, but ironically inceldom takes the freedom from you to have a normal life and gives you the freedom to do whatever you want. However, I dread that my depression will keep me down too much and I will never find that person that gives a fuck and is able to support me, never going to achieve anything, hope or rope.

Something else, really dont like necrobumping but dont want to leave posts unanswered either, seems kind of rude, is there no way to sage here?

Can relate, it's so over for anxiety/high inhibcels.
Even small, normal tasks are impossible to do.
I can't even buy my own clothes ffs...

I don't even know what to say to this apart from that it's pretty depressing, even for this site.

Recently have begun to hit myself hard in the head when I just couldnt take it anymore, parents cant do anything against it, not hurting myself seriously, dont damage the interior either.

I do this too btw, I slap myself in the head instead of punching because that might damage my brain or someshit. Last time I did it, ended up with a massive headache after slapping my head like 20 times in one go. I wish I wouldn't get sad/angry to that point but I don't know how to release it in any other way. Sometimes I think of cutting my arms and legs etc

Don't hit the road. Jack.

Here take this :panties: you'rea bro. Life isshit. Won't get better. We'rein the same boat. Smile and cope.

I don't even know what to say to this apart from that it's pretty depressing, even for this site.

I do this too btw, I slap myself in the head instead of punching because that might damage my brain or someshit. Last time I did it, ended up with a massive headache after slapping my head like 20 times in one go. I wish I wouldn't get sad/angry to that point but I don't know how to release it in any other way. Sometimes I think of cutting my arms and legs etc

Dont really think that you can give yourself brain damage that way, at least I hope that its not the case, maybe I can retardmaxx though if I keep at it and its true. I feel you friendo, also have no other way to release, cant yell, cant just damage anything indoors, would infuriate parents and otherwise its unfair to them anyway, really dont want to make life even more miserable for them than having me as their offspring. Went to the gym but social anxiety told me to say bye bye to it after a few times, couldnt stand being around all the social media phone slaves, and the roasties above all.

I dont think cutting is a good idea, its hardly a physical release, at least not nearly as satisfying as punching or kicking something, also carries a huge stigma due to the marks, even more so as a man. Lately Ive found just starve game to be quite effective, you essentially try to dont eat anything for as long as you can so you get the feeling that youre slowly dying, and at some point, say after 1 1/2 or 2 days you get to a point where slow death doesnt seem more pleasant than just eating something anymore. Then you treat yourself to something you like and it goes up hill again from there, doesnt hold for more than 3 days though.