Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My supervisor is about to be officially cucked

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
The supervisor of my team work posted a picture on Instagram announcing that he's getting married soon. He posted a picture with him and his roastie fiancée hugging in front of the camera cheek to cheek. The woman couldn't look more used up. She's blond, probably in her late twenties, tall but overweight. I'd rate her 5/10 I checked her insta which she's got it open and she has two little daughters. I doubt they are his cause they're blond and he's dark haired. I just found one pic of them together in her insta while nearly every picture in my sup's is with or about her. It's very sad, he's all head over heels for her, while she will just use it for support. Should I tell him it's over for him? Should I warn him even if I'd be risking my job?

Just wait it out. Describe his suffering and eventual mental breakdowns on .co.

Should I tell him it's over for him? Should I warn him even if I'd be risking my job?
no its already over, he is a bluepilled cuck and wont be convinced, he will try to make you quit or get you fired if you say blackpilled shit

No, don't tell shit to him unless you want to get fired. Let him get burned, it's not your problem.

Marrying a single mom? He's already been cucked.

Tell him to enjoy it while it lasts.

The supervisor of my team work posted a picture on Instagram announcing that he's getting married soon. He posted a picture with him and his roastie fiancée hugging in front of the camera cheek to cheek. The woman couldn't look more used up. She's blond, probably in her late twenties, tall but overweight. I'd rate her 5/10 I checked her insta which she's got it open and she has two little daughters. I doubt they are his cause they're blond and he's dark haired. I just found one pic of them together in her insta while nearly every picture in my sup's is with or about her. It's very sad, he's all head over heels for her, while she will just use it for support. Should I tell him it's over for him? Should I warn him even if I'd be risking my job?

Don't tell him normies get super aggresive about this kind of shit. It's his problem not yours, the blackpill will find him eventually.

is he the type of person that can handle the truth? Wouldn't really risk it unless you are acquainted with him

One of my classmates in my English official studies is planning to propose/has proposed to a single mother. He's about 5'5 and swarthy so I just wrote it off as the best he could get.

Don't tell him anything, it is none of your business. But can you change to a different supervisor? What if he takes out the frustration of having a ham beast wife and raising nigglet kids on the people under him? I would start to look at your options. Also don't talk about his personal life unless you like being used as a crutch.

I'd say don't be a dick by bringing it up out of nowhere, but don't lie either : if the subject is brought up in a conversation and someone asks you what you think about it, be honest.

Should I tell him it's over for him? Should I warn him even if I'd be risking my job?

Tell him that he is a cuck and therefore he should not be a supervisor.

I was going to say to tell him out of pure male sympathy but if he is head over heels he wouldn't listen to what you have to say.

So just enjoy him going up in flames when the events unfold and post it on. co

deep bluepilled guys won't understand with words, they will just become angry.

he will have to be divorce raped before he understands blackpill and the female mind, and even then some guys don't get it

dont tell anything to him, he is already dead. It's almost impossible for him to think like us
deep bluepilled guys won't understand with words, they will just become angry.

he will have to be divorce raped before he understands blackpill and the female mind, and even then some guys don't get it
exactly

Why are you friends with a normie?

Single moms are trash that should never be permitted to both reproduce or entertain the idea of having another mate again. They already do this with sex offenders and such. Why not with another class of person we know is highly likely to 're-offend'?

Too bad you can't make him see reason, I assume.

is he the type of person that can handle the truth? Wouldn't really risk it unless you are acquainted with him
He's very serious and professional about his job but when he talks about her it's like another person, like if this woman became his world or something. The thing is that I don't really have anything convincing to stop him from marrying, I dont have proof that she cheats on him or something like that besides the idea that she only wants financial support. We aren't friends but I respect him, I really wish I'm wrong and everything will turnout well, but he's not Chad so you know.