Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over My Tall-Queen Was Sitting with others

Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-
I was going to ask to sit next to her today but I saw that the seats beside her and in front of her were occupied by two other femoids. The second one, I didn't see until I was leaving and walked by again but when I first got there the seat had been claimed, indicated by a jacket in her place.

The owner of that jacket was another tall, thin, pretty foid that I had seen before but never met. She is pale, with glasses, and a big nose, very different from my Puerto-Rican Tall-Queen yet still my type. The foids combined, surrounded my Tall-Queen, leaving no point of access. I wish my Tall-queen was lonely like me so we could be together. No foids are lonely, they're rarely even alone.

I guess this is me giving up.

Last edited:
Your tall queen? Aswell as being a kids.is spammer you're also a cuck, great...

you sound like a simp "queen":soy::soy:

>Queen :feelskek:

don't call them like that, you give them validation

"Queen:soy:"
2347b2415b1ece5d88f014c93f0dbf33

Don't call bitches "queens" there not, they're nothing but human fleshlights.

It is fucking painful when seeing things we will never have yet tall athletic jocks can have it easily. It is so unfair.

You should ask her out.

This is foid worship, he literally calls her queen. Meanwhile i get warning after warning for nothing

I was going to ask to sit next to her today but I saw that the seats beside her and in front of her were occupied by two other femoids. The second one, I didn't see until I was leaving and walked by again but when I first got there the seat had been claimed, indicated by a jacket in her place.

The owner of that jacket was another tall, thin, pretty foid that I had seen before but never met. She is pale, with glasses, and a big nose, very different from my Puerto-Rican Tall-Queen yet still my type. The foids combined, surrounded my Tall-Queen, leaving no point of access. I wish my Tall-queen was lonely like me so we could be together. No foids are lonely, they're rarely even alone.

you fucking cuck

Why the hell would you ever let yourself be into a girl taller than you? That's like letting yourself be into a girl who's an 8 while being a 4 yourself. Bury these feelings for your own sake.

How tall is she?