Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee My thread was featured on Cuck Tears!

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
She is probably an Asian feminist. The kind that complain about yellow fever, while only letting White men touch her.

Last edited:
It's still new, maybe more of their stupid comments will come in.

You know your life is empty and pointless when you spend all day making threads about threads created by subhumans at the very bottom of the barrel. No offence to the OP of this thread intended - but we're all subhuman here ;) Not sure what that makes the IT cuckaneers.

lmao it shows 2 comments of my mine

step the fuck aside boyos

Wait did they omit my reply??? ahahahahaha

Get fucked kafirs!

Don't they ever get bored of doing the same shit? We have no lives so spending time here makes sense but aren't they suppose to have something in their life or they shit too?

Don't they ever get bored of doing the same shit? We have no lives so spending time here makes sense but aren't they suppose to have something in their life or they shit too?
i mean what else you gonna do while tyrone fucks your wife

We don't believe Asia is like this, we KNOW it is. Any whitecel can set their tinder location to Thailand and get tons of matches with better looking girls than they can even dream of getting here in the west.

"Just be white" theory is legit, they just don't want to admit that women are racist af and only want one thing; white cock.