Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR My video game addiction has gotten out of control

TheHopefulBeliever

TheHopefulBeliever

Hapacel
For the last few months (ever since covid really) I've been spending 14-15 hours a day playing video games, with the other 8-9 spent sleeping. On top of this, I've been staying up until 10 in the morning on average. I haven't stepped outside my house or seen anyone in months. Truly over for me.

It’s time well spent tbh. What else can you really do as an incel that has meaning? I wish I had that time

I used to do this for years, now I don't really enjoy games as much. Often I'll launch a game just to close it 10 minutes later, or leave the game open while I watch videos or something and forget I was even playing it. JFL

Last edited:
Bro teach me that shit. I used to play a lot, but nowadays there's so few games of my favorite genre which is crpg that I stopped caring about it at all. The only game that I play right now is a mobile gacha that somewhat scratches that itch for me. But 95% of its gameplay is mind numbing routine.

warmane wotlk is what i play now ever since my mouse went bad, fuck

I used to do this for years, now I don't really enjoy games as much. Often I'll launch a game just to close it 10 minutes later, or leave the game open while I watch videos or something and forget I was even playing it. JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back