Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My wife is objectively most attractive woman in history

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Banned
-
It has been proven that many people consider white women, especially those with blonde hair and blue eyes, to be the most beautiful type of women.
Her breasts are large, and large breasts are commonly associated with fertility, high estrogen, and sexual attractiveness.
She is very short, standing at 4'11"/150 cm. Height is often considered one of the indicators of gender dimorphism. The shorter a woman is, the more attractive she is perceived to be.
Her high-pitched voice is an indicator of high estrogen and overall femininity.
Amelia Watson

I hope you get well soon

I prefer girls with black hair, and green eyes.

Your wife is a tranny.

Weebcels are obnoxious. You always try to sound cute and quirky with the manner of which you speak and it's obvious you fantasize about being that anime girl.

Weebcels are obnoxious. You always try to sound cute and quirky with the manner of which you speak and it's obvious you fantasize about being that anime girl.
Terahigh IQ.

I prefer dark haired women.

When rope stream?

i like her slim small feets

is she fertile

you want a 4'11 foid? your son will be a turbo manlet and suffer

also, all that a 4'11 foid has to do is go dine with you at a restaurant once and she turns into a massive stocky chode.

it doesn't take much eating for short people to get fat whereas taller people have more leeway.