Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Name one thing more painful and soul crushing than getting heightmogged by a foid

• Thread starter SchrodingersDick
  • Start date
It used to bother me when I was an asskissing white knight....now, it’s like seeing a fuckdoll that’s taller than I am.

A guy and a girl watching you, pointing at you laughing. Then the girl says nigga kill yourself. I cant forget that.

A guy and a girl watching you, pointing at you laughing. Then the girl says nigga kill yourself. I cant forget that.
Cope. Atleast they register you as an entity. Tall foids literally look above your head and you’re not even worth the energy they’ll exert to roast you

Cope. Atleast they register you as an entity. Tall foids literally look above your head and you’re not even worth the energy they’ll exert to roast you
I dont know bro. Kinda would rather be ignored than told to go die somewhere.

I get heightmogged by my female cousin all the time. She's 5'9 and i am 5'7

Thread hit me in the feelz.

Just went grocery shopping and was heightmogged by several feeamayles. Sucks to know that they probably view me as practically being a cat or a dog.

I have considered it, but I fear that I'd just look goofy and people would laugh
It takes a few days to get used to. Don’t get anything too big. 1 inch lifts with a thick soled shoe (1 inch) is enough.

It takes a few days to get used to. Don’t get anything too big. 1 inch lifts with a thick soled shoe (1 inch) is enough.
I already have a sub5 face and am autistic as hell so it would make no difference when it comes to dating, I have already given up on that