Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nazi "Mark Collett" is a good person with a good personality because he has a cute Nazi Girlfriend.

BrianJian

BrianJian

Recruit
★★★
I personally don't know much about Mark Collett, but his bio says he's a British far-right Neo-Nazi and liberals have a lot of bad things to say about him. Also apparently according to people he's a manlet. Normies will say he's a bad person, but how exactly is he a bad person? He has a cute tall nazi girlfriend. He's must be a good person because women won't date men unless they are good people.

She also has swastika tattoos all over her body, but she must also be a good person, because only good people get into relationships

Just be a Nazi Manlet and find yourself a tall nazi girlfriend bro

89807406 5e1f6985 bfb9 4115 b2ca b7628cb7cc53

Nintchdbpict0002416749881

Nintchdbpict000241674976

Regardless of your opinion on this guy and his beliefs, Normies say he's a bad person, so don't come here missing the point of this post to defend his beliefs.

Last edited:
The nazis would've put this abomination in a concentration camp :feelspuke:

tfw born kike so can't be nazi to get a gf
:feelsrope:

I wish i was him

Do William Luther Pierce next.

Also proof that tattoos on women look terrible.

since he's a politician, it's safe to assume he's not flipping burgers for the minimum wage
as we all know, your contribution to the society is measured in money, so he's clearly contributing more to the society than a stinky immigrant worker who makes sandwiches for people :feelsaww: maybe, just maybe, he should become a Nazi politician instead of being a leech

collett isn't a nazi, he's pro palestine also he's cucking for a syrian thot

where is the cute girlfriend, I only see a huge pigskin landwhale

my last oneitis was around that height :feelscomfy: needless to say she brutally rejected me :feelsokman:

i bet i hate blacks, jews, and immigrants as least twice as much as this clown, where's my tatted aryan amazon gf

Mark Collett is based

collett isn't a nazi, he's pro palestine also he's cucking for a syrian thot
So what? Many nazi's do that in some pathetic attempt to convince goatfuckers and whites to fight for each others right to have their own countries. He's still a nazi, just not the brightest one out there.

Last edited:
I've seen this guy on Know More News.

He looks kike as fuck.

incel tier foid

So what? Many nazi's do that in some pathetic attempt to convince goatfuckers and whites to fight for each others right to have their own countries. He's still a nazi, just not the brightest one out there.
collett thinks anyone who doesn't support his arab cause is a mossad agent

he recently said another alt right personality (brandon martinez) is an israel agent/sold out to jews because he doesn't support israel nor palestine and has "lost his mind" and his syrian thot (syriangirl/mimi) instantly started playing the victim card too because he used to attack her for being an attentionwhore

+ he believes in "good optics" as if that would really save any alt right person lel, blair cottrell used to do the same thing and he got fined anyways

Last edited:
What a trashy woman. You are supposed to be a tradwife Nazi cumdumpster, not the white version of a goddamn spic right out of prison. I mean for fucks sake, she has a Mike Tyson face tattoo. What the fuck is wrong with you gurl? Also she's doing eugenics all wrong by dating a fucking manlet with zero aryan features. The logic of foids angers me more than the racism.

Last edited:
:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
Fucking tattoos ruin women Jesus.

legit both need be gassed. nasty tattoo whore
this
What a trashy woman. You are supposed to be a tradwife Nazi cumdumpster, not the white version of a goddamn spic right out of prison. I mean for fucks sake, she has a Mike Tyson face tattoo. What the fuck is wrong with you gurl? Also she's doing eugenics all wrong by dating a fucking manlet with zero aryan features. The logic of foids angers me more than the racism.
indeed

The girl or the guy?
Both, tattoos are for degenerates. This guy is supposed to be master race?

reminds me of this picture, or Peruvian ethnic man saying he is pure aryan.

555380A0 60C1 4F2F AE2E 23A2EFF97D89

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
Fucking tattoos ruin women Jesus.

Both, tattoos are for degenerates. This guy is supposed to be master race?

reminds me of this picture, or Peruvian ethnic man saying he is pure aryan.
Cope niggers. Collett is status maxed, basically the biggest guy in dissident british politics. And volcel if you wouldn't Massive cope calling her ugly even if you don't like tattoos. Pretty gay of u tbhngltbh

Even fuckin nazis get blonde blue eye tall based gf:feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Jfl at that subhuman pretending to be a Nazi. He can at most be a KKK redneck jfl. And that "GF" of his would suck a kike's cock if he was better looking than her BF
tfw born kike so can't be nazi to get a gf
:feelsrope:
kike :feelsree::reeeeee::feelsree:

god i wish she was my gf

Jfl at that subhuman pretending to be a Nazi. He can at most be a KKK redneck jfl. And that "GF" of his would suck a kike's cock if he was better looking than her BF
I think she's tall so he might be like 5'9.

Yeah as soon as a chad of another race comes along these trad whores will forget about the larp. :feelskek: