Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Nearly all of these IT selfies are as ugly as me

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
I counted maybe about 2 or 3 guys and girls I would consider average and above. The rest are 3s and 4s some even 2s they all are as ugly as me :feelshaha: I would even go as far as to say I would mog most of them if I was taller jfl the memes are true. IT is subhumans making fun of subhumans :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I did see 1 Chadlite there... :feelshehe:

But he was the exception, and was buried by all the normies. :feelskek:

They all mogged me

Why are they even doing this?

Imagine posting selfies and flaunting appearence to incels.

Then saying: "The blackpill isnt real inkwell, personality matters more than looks".

Mentally ill and braindead.

Yeah. So far, they look just as I imagined. :feelskek:

I did see 1 Chadlite there... :feelshehe:

But he was the exception, and was buried by all the normies. :feelskek:
I didn’t even see many normies man there were some borderline trucels in there and a shit ton of 3s and 4s especially the women IT is loaded with our female looks matches ironically lol

this is the only guy I mog

I counted maybe about 2 or 3 guys and girls I would consider average and above. The rest are 3s and 4s some even 2s they all are as ugly as me :feelshaha: I would even go as far as to say I would mog most of them if I was taller jfl the memes are true. IT is subhumans making fun of subhumans :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
It’s fake anyway

fakecels gonna weed themselves out it seems over this. :feelshaha:

Honestly thought there was a surprising decent amount of attractive women when I glanced at the selfies. Still a lot of whales, but the old IT had a much higher ratio of female landwhales to normal looking women.

Most of the guys look pretty unkempt, quite a good amount are overweight and have awful fashion taste. Only a few are tidy and have a good fashion sense. Not surprised.

Last edited:
I mogged half of them

They’re literally incels mocking other incels. And the few foids bullying undesirable sub-5 males