Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal need not simpslip at barber

• Thread starter Deleted member 24297
  • Start date
Deleted member 24297

Deleted member 24297

With the intent to inflict death
-

I need to go to the barber havent been there this year yet

I will need to call upon the Prophet St. ER (PBUH) to give me strength not to simpslip when going in and instead demand to see the only male barber there. A good guy; a brother from Dominican Republic.

The barbershop foids are all 9+ as such places are where the gigastacy succubi gather

I must ressist the weakness of the flesh and not get a cut from these sirenes. It will be difficult as it will be the only contact with a female outside of family and nurses in about a year and as emaciated I am from the affection and interaction deprivation it will require advanced blackpill powerlevels to reject air the suffocated, affective emaciated, touch deprived cactus that I am.

I know if I accept Stacy cutting my hair she and her collegues will gossip and laugh at the subhuman that I am when I walk out. She"ll have her ego stroked from noticing my attraction induced akwardness. I do not wish to give these succubi that pleasure but its hard to say no to foid touch if you cant remember the last time a foid touched you and gave you attention of any kind.

Recollection of the blackpill and reading some verses from the the My Twisted World scripture and hopefully the St. ER (PBUH) will show me the light and strengthen my faith in hate

Last edited:
hahaha i can relate to his situation, i hated to cut my hair when i was younger i literally had PTSD after one of the customers laughed at me but luckily a friend of mine became a barber so now i always cut with him

Inshallah brother. I'm sure your hairdo will be glorious.

I hate having my haircut. But it's easier for me since I go to an ethnic barbershop run by an old guy, and it's all guys there, no femoids in sight. However the haircuts are pretty basic, but cheap. It's over for me anyway, a good haircut ain't gonna do shit for me.