Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Need people who don’t like eachother to fight in VC

• Thread starter BummerDrummerOG
  • Start date
BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
Do you have someone you dislike?
Want to argue with them live on voice chat? DM me and I’ll set it up for the lolz. It will be recorded and funny. Be as vulgar as you want and take the forum argument to the voice arena

maby do one with your gf

I challenge @PresidentCel on how to solve the incel crisis.

Me vs the mods.

I dislike you

my voice is too doxxable ngl plus I have a failio voice. Over for cels with shitty voices.

my voice is too doxxable ngl plus I have a failio voice. Over for cels with shitty voices.
Fax I sound very close to a woman but u can tell im a man if that makes sense

Fax I sound very close to a woman but u can tell im a man if that makes sense
damn that sucks. My voice thankfully isn't high pitched but its not deep either. I just sound like an autistic Canadian Kermit the Frog (numerous people have told me I sound like Kermit the Frog and Canadian :feelsrope:)

@Dregster666
@FullTimeLoser
I already offered, but the 15 year old is scared. Was super polite when we voice chatted as I reigned down on him.

You should do this with ITcels vs incels. that'd be a cool idea. ask your buddy sparrow, he has an In with a lot of ITcels

I already offered, but the 15 year old is scared. Was super polite when we voice chatted as I reigned down on him.

You should do this with ITcels vs incels. that'd be a cool idea. ask your buddy sparrow, he has an In with a lot of ITcels
Massive Cope

You were getting wet like a fulltimebecky begging for me to talk to you while you sperged out like a chimp. That's why Im NT IRL and you aren't.

All I intended to do was confirm my voice so you would shut the fuck up and not cry about "Dregster666 backed out of voice call :feelstastyman: "

It's understandable that you were 100% emotionally invested in all this since you stake your life's worth on .Co:feelskek: playing catch up to my "chad" tier status on here:feelzez:

Massive Cope

You were getting wet like a fulltimebecky begging for me to talk to you while you sperged out like a chimp. That's why Im NT IRL and you aren't.

All I intended to do was confirm my voice so you would shut the fuck up and not cry about "Dregster666 backed out of voice call :feelstastyman: "

It's understandable that you were 100% emotionally invested in all this since you stake your life's worth on .Co:feelskek: playing catch up to my "chad" tier status on here:feelzez:
It's actually hard to put in effort into responding now that I know you're 15. Now it's just sad. It's cool my little friend. It's all gonna be ok

I’ll debate @pp183

It's actually hard to put in effort into responding now that I know you're 15. Now it's just sad. It's cool my little friend. It's all gonna be ok
Look at you all desperate to back out from that ass whoopin. I must of drained the little life you had left in your soul :lul: you cant even tag me properly anymore :feelskek: :feelskek: probably too scared to find out what else you get mogged at :feelzez:

@RREEEEEEEEE

Look at this filthy fulltimebecky harping on about damage control on other threads and then being on that fulltimedamagecontrol :feelskek::feelsohh: a finished .Co career for mr.90% :lul::lul::lul:

Look at you all desperate to back out from that ass whoopin. I must of drained the little life you had left in your soul :lul: you cant even tag me properly anymore :feelskek: :feelskek: probably too scared to find out what else you get mogged at :feelzez:

@RREEEEEEEEE

Look at this filthy fulltimebecky harping on about damage control on other threads and then being on that fulltimedamagecontrol :feelskek::feelsohh: a finished .Co career for mr.90% :lul::lul::lul:
I'll be honest man, this just looks really desperate and sad after how polite and well behave you were with me in voice chat. your only friend is a pakistani who worships white women. Come on. It was uninamously declared as a humiliating loss for you. move on

God I love these threads:feelsPop:

WE WANT @FullTimeLoser vs @Dregster666 DEBATE

WE WANT @FullTimeLoser vs @Dregster666 DEBATE
Let the world burn

@SillyTruecel how about you respond to the accusations of you being a roastie in VC :feelshmm:

@RREEEEEEEEE

Jfl that FullTimeSimp (@FullTimeLoser) can't even think properly anymore, all the simping has gone to his head and made him crazy. :lul: Jfl at Mr. 90% :lul:

@Dregster666 accept or you lose by forfeit
What did you think of me vs beetlejuice? clear win for me tbh that one isn't negotiable his voice was literalyl cracking
Jfl that FullTimeSimp (@FullTimeLoser) can't even think properly anymore, all the simping has gone to his head and made him crazy. :lul: Jfl at Mr. 90% :lul:
bruh the whole forum agrees you're the simp. damage control won't save you

I don't want to get voice mogged

What did you think of me vs beetlejuice? clear win for me tbh that one isn't negotiable his voice was literalyl cracking

bruh the whole forum agrees you're the simp. damage control won't save you
By the whole forum you mean guys I have hurt. Just lol at Mr. 90% coping hard. Gtfo giga simp. :lul:

By the whole forum you mean guys I have hurt. Just lol at Mr. 90% coping hard. Gtfo giga simp. :lul:
You couldn't hurt anyone, you're low iq inbred simp, you have 0 power or word on this forum

I can barely even tell what the argument is about jfl. Is he just openly admitting to planning to commit terrorism?

Inbred nigger, keep simping. :feelskek:
My parents aren't even same nationality, you're statistically very likely an inbred. those are two words that you apperantly don't know the meaning of.
I can barely even tell what the argument is about jfl. Is he just openly admitting to planning to commit terrorism?
Basically every day he would interrupt everyone's convo on discord by talking about how he's gonna go ER. So I just started roasting him in VC and he had an emotional breakdown akin to dregster and his voice started cracking.

They both fucking voice mog me into oblivion they sound like normies jfl :feelskek:
That's me.(the masc guy who was laughing, not the australian guy having an emotional breakdown) jfl. I won clearly tho.

Basically every day he would interrupt everyone's convo on discord by talking about how he's gonna go ER. So I just started roasting him in VC and he had an emotional breakdown akin to dregster and his voice started cracking.
What happened to him? I assume he must have been arrested, thrown into a mental hospital, or killed himself by now after that. He already said enough to get himself thrown into prison.

What happened to him? I assume he must have been arrested, thrown into a mental hospital, or killed himself by now after that. He already said enough to get himself thrown into prison.
He offered to pay bummer like 40 bucks to remove the video but bummer refused jfl. IDK what happened to him, he kinda hid away after I did that to him
Both sounded like normies ngl that aussie sounds like a high t chad compared to me jfl.
Bro I voice mogged him tho. I'm defintely not normie but I am low inhib

You voiced mogged him but sound so NT compared to me.
You're probably young. I was super shy and passive when I was young. I didn't start getting low inhib until around 22, and now at 26 I literally have no shame or fear.

Why is everybody arguing

I'll be honest man, this just looks really desperate and sad after how polite and well behave you were with me in voice chat. your only friend is a pakistani who worships white women. Come on. It was uninamously declared as a humiliating loss for you. move on
Look at how defeated you are, you poor filthy animal :lul:

Your entire existence in that moment was staked on me being some pasty white teen with a lisp and nasal voice :feelskek: well too bad for you and your confirmed 2/10 subhumanity.

It's actually nice knowing how over it is for you.
@Dregster666 accept or you lose by forfeit
Lifemog=win

Look at how defeated you are, you poor filthy animal :lul:

Your entire existence in that moment was staked on me being some pasty white teen with a lisp and nasal voice :feelskek: well too bad for you and your confirmed 2/10 subhumanity.

It's actually nice knowing how over it is for you.

Lifemog=win
Bro, do you think your voice is anything other than high pitched and awkward? You're legit 15. You lost every single exchange we had. I got the last word and humiliated you in every aspect. This is just sad for you now. The defeat broke you. But you don't mess with the og

My parents aren't even same nationality, you're statistically very likely an inbred. those are two words that you apperantly don't know the meaning of.

Jfl at this inbred nigger thinking his parents are different species. Do yourself a favor and don't have kids.
Bro, do you think your voice is anything other than high pitched and awkward? You're legit 15. You lost every single exchange we had. I got the last word and humiliated you in every aspect. This is just sad for you now. The defeat broke you. But you don't mess with the og
What defeat you deluded abused dog? Coping hard again. :lul:

Jfl at this inbred nigger thinking his parents are different species. Do yourself a favor and don't have kids.

What defeat you deluded abused dog? Coping hard again. :lul:
Inbred simp chill, you're just another notch on my belt

Inbred nigger, go simp more you cuck. :feelskek:

And then this autistic kid larping as gorilla comes outta nowhere. Peak comedy.
Inbred simp king you need to chill. You're having a mental breakdown yelling at people who aren't even tagging you or talking about you. Chill inbred simp king