Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Need recommendations for blackpill YouTubers

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
I like to watch DBDRs style of telling lifestories with blackpill lingo but i am open to any kind of blackpill content, as long as its not too doomer

Daniel Larson

too much race talk when there’s bigger blackpills too talk about. He uses a study that shows why older white men receive slightly more responses, the study shows it’s because they have the most socioeconomic status, then he goes to say it’s cause they have blue eyes kekek absolute ludicrous. He’s forgetting that poor, broke, hideous whitecels like myself exist.

His other channel was literally him coping on jbw while showing kurt caz, a good looking 6’4 aryan traveling KEKEKEK I was so confused as to how that’s blackpill. Even Nero knows women find 90% of men unattractive kek and mainly want tall men, but rehab only looks at race kekek Most men are just betabuxxing retards but he’s channel is full cope

Tbh, every other one is copefuel/ redpill

There are some philosophy/ psychology channels that are blackpilled about life itself but aren't about inceldom
all of them a copefuel

Darth hideous

millenial blackpill. Like a black dbdr

DBDR
Rehab Room
ZG Blackpill
LivingYuuj
Thinking-Ape
coreys corner

Savvy Guy and Rehab Room

rehab room is okay but talks about race too much. dont know of any others, i watch youtube shit to escape the blackpill,,not wallow in it jfl