Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Need to pay to play with women

• Thread starter Deleted member 41925
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41925

Self-banned
-
World has gone to shit. Not only will you not get ass for free from girls but they won't even play video games with you anymore. Imagine having to pay money to play video game with a girl and not even some really popular or something but just some random boring bitch.

View: https://youtu.be/1Wh6rG6tf2s

Ps. I am new to this forum and this is my first post

I wonder if roles will ever be reversed? With the way things are going, women will eventually be the breadwinners soon and then perhaps they will be throwing money at us to do stupid shit :feelskek:

that is some cuck behaviour if a fucking excuse of a man fag actually purchase that

I wonder if roles will ever be reversed? With the way things are going, women will eventually be the breadwinners soon and then perhaps they will be throwing money at us to do stupid shit :feelskek:
Would be hilarious

Yep. There's also pro cuddlers. It's so fucking over for a vast number of men.

Not to mention shit like phone sex and camming. Men are so deprived they'll pay for any aspect of a woman's presence

I wonder if roles will ever be reversed? With the way things are going, women will eventually be the breadwinners soon and then perhaps they will be throwing money at us to do stupid shit
Free market capitalism and womens lib have divorced the financial market with the dating market, so money doesn't mean shit anymore. Women have power because they are the owners of the means of reproduction. This won't change until we make artificial wombs and sex robots.

yes, we have to pay for it

just but another gynocentric invention .

this sOYcIeTy made woman products that you have to earn , or else she is Unavailable / untouchable

fucking clown world , there must be a Reality out there, where the roles are reversed and the world is Exatly the same as ours.

These Man must be in utter Bliss , lol.

@Weekcel @Lolimancer @Mecoja @ItsOver4cel @Izayacel @Lebensmüder @IchWillSterben

just but another gynocentric invention .

this sOYcIeTy made woman products that you have to earn , or else she is Unavailable / untouchable

fucking clown world , there must be a Reality out there, where the roles are reversed and the world is Exatly the same as ours.

These Man must be in utter Bliss , lol.

@Weekcel @Lolimancer @Mecoja @ItsOver4cel @Izayacel @Lebensmüder @IchWillSterben
most men are ugly, most women are not, people dont want to socialize with ugly people, so a lot of men can't fullfill their social needs and women exploit that obviously

most men are ugly, most women are not, people dont want to socialize with ugly people, so a lot of men can't fullfill their social needs and women exploit that obviously
if man could be man , they would rape woman and take what they want

but society made very sure that this cant happen or will be severly punished .

And now you have a bunch of man being deprived and being watchers , while a few select man have all the fun ( and Woman )

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

False actually, most women get gigamogged by males when it comes to looks
Thing is they have higher ends and the advantage of fake up

False actually, most women get gigamogged by males when it comes to looks
Thing is they have higher ends and the advantage of fake up
men can use make up too ,that's not it tbh. Women compensate bad facial bones with youthful skin, more fat and hair. So no matter how fucked up their jaw is they will look still look pretty

men can use make up too ,that's not it tbh. Women compensate bad facial bones with youthful skin, more fat and hair. So no matter how fucked up their jaw is they will look still look pretty
Although true, most men tend to not use fakeup cuz it makes them look gay

Literally the most pathetic thing I have ever seen in My life. Paying a disgusting pig slut to play video games with you.

All these disgusting pig swine sluts are exploiting male loneliness, gaming the system of stupid brainlet simps by being prostitutes who never once actually have to give up their holes for sex.

Just their companionship is enough for these pathetic bluepilled paypig simping cucks