Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based NEET appreciation thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 12355
  • Start date
Deleted member 12355

Deleted member 12355

radical times demand radical solutions
-
This thread is made to show appreciation of the NEETs among our ranks. Their rebellion against the New World Order is a silent yet very crucial one. These men that choose to suffer and risk losing family bonds and become universally loathed by normscums as the result of their lifestyle choice all so that they can fight against the system that's oppressing them by draining its resources can't be described as anything other than heroic. The only thing that matches their heroism is their defiance of zog. They wont have statues built of them as their struggle is for most part an anonymous one, but I salute you, NEET, and hope to meet you one day in Valhalla

NEET master race

wagecucks hate us cuz they ain’t us :y'all:

more incels neet the better

I feel sorry for NTcels that can’t get NEETbux tbh.

One good thing about being autistic I guess..

I salute you, NEET, and hope to meet you one day in Valhalla
"Theo DeformAspergerCel, Heinrich Modus Coperandi here. Have just shot laid down two bombers rot. No more ammunition cope. I'm going to ram rope. Auf Wiedersehen, see you in Valhalla!"

i'd neet if i could
but even then id have frequent anxiety about my future, neeting isnt sustainable

makes sense only if you use your free time productively. If you jerk of and play video games all day you are a huge loser and there is nothing to appreciate.

I'm about to work a 1 to 9 30 shift on a fucking Saturday I envy you guys from the deepest parts of my heart.

Excatly, being neet means no more tax shekels for (((them))).

Wagie wagie get in cagie
All day long you sweat and ragie
NEET is comfy
NEET is cool
NEET is free from work and school
Wagie trapped and wagie dies
NEET eats tendies, sauce and fries

All hail the elite NEET

Last edited:
I will be joining the NEET master race shortly. Work is hell when you are disabled and have no future.

i am a NEET. and your words really touched my heart.
its indeed very crucial.

Thank you. I am a proud NEET.

I'm about to work a 1 to 9 30 shift on a fucking Saturday I envy you guys from the deepest parts of my heart.

I'll be needing to do the same soon.

Why study your fucking ass off? I and millions of men live this hellish incel by night workcel by day everyday. I'm voluntarily celibate because women are just too toxic and shallow to associate with. I have had at a minimum 3 social circles/support groups NUKED by women. In just about every case, groups that were supposed to include "both" sexes would, over time (usually less than few weeks) the groups keep pruning out the less attractive, non-Chad looking men or vilifying them until they either leave or they decide to just go "women only with 1 or 2 chads" because they need to feel "safe". Society in America DOES NOT WANT BETA MEN INVOLVED IN SEXUAL MATTERS. We can be around, we can use our utility like at the loading dock, the garbage area, the grocery store, the office, or anywhere that requires some work...but not where Chads and women fuck behind closed doors. Fuck The World.

NEET is neat

I'll never succumb to the wagie cagie (not that I even could in this economy, JFL)

I'll eat, shit, sleep, play on the computer, and lift cast iron plates until I die.

Praising NEETs for being NEET is like praising a Stacy for being attractive. Just exist theory is legit for some people

I hope I can pull off being a NEET again someday.

Thanks . i do my best lol

Not moving ass for being usefull for roasties is passive heroism