Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting NEET life has become intolerable

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date
Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-
I don't know how much longer I can continue doing this, most days I sit in my chair doing little more than wishing that I could cease to be conscious, just wishing that it would stop. It's almost as if the mere state of being alive is starting to cause me some level of pain. As I mentioned here before, I regularly alternate between feeling so detached and out of my head that I'm about to lose my sanity, and feeling so depressed or angry that I can't even cope. The former is immeasurably more tolerable than the latter.

Clearly I need to do something different, but I don't know what to do. Should I try to get a minimum wage job? I don't imagine I could get hired for anything else. Furthermore I live in an area with a relatively low population, and I have no vehicle. Not to mention that it doesn't seem like any option would lead anywhere pleasurable. Being incel with a wageslave job doesn't sound any better than being NEET. Maybe I could try and save money, plan on using it to travel or something.

Truthfully I don't even know how to be an adult, my parents pretty much taught me nothing useful as a kid, in fact my mother has done nothing but sabotage me throughout my entire life. On the rare occasion that I see him, my father pretty much just belittles me, whereas my mother seems content with me being her pet. I absolutely loathe living like this, but I'm so avoidant that I don't know how to do anything else.

It depends on your situation but working is not much better in terms of lifestyle. The only benefit of wagecelling is the money you get to buy copes with.

Dealing with normies/foids on a daily basis lifemogging you gets very annoying after a while. I have the misfortune of being a janitor around many females due to where I work. The smug looks of superiority they give me pisses me off.

I definitely don't recommend getting a team-work based job like truck unloader. Co workers will inevitably start talking about their Gfs or girls they are talking to, and they will ask you where's your gf in a condescending way. Even though they might already know the answer they don't care. They just like the feeling of making you feel like shit.

Tl;dr

find a job where you work alone.

It depends on your situation but working is not much better in terms of lifestyle. The only benefit of wagecelling is the money you get to buy copes with.
Well I've been NEET pretty much since I quit highschool, I've tried to get a job multiple times, but it never worked out. I either just made a fool of myself stumbling over words, getting strung along and never called back, or just me quitting because I got too stressed out. However all of that was years ago at this point.

But yeah I would definitely try to get something where I work alone, in fact I probably wouldn't even be able to do anything else at this point. My social skills(which were already bad) have deteriorated to the point where I can barely converse.

trust me, min wage jobs are worse than being NEET, you will be left feeling even more soulless due to the painfully redundant routine

trust me, min wage jobs are worse than being NEET, you will be left feeling even more soulless due to the painfully redundant routine
That's what I'm afraid of, but I don't know what else to do. Actually NEET life didn't used to be so bad, I even used to like it, however it's gotten progressively worse for me the longer I've been NEET. It probably seems great for a year or two, but after that I slowly lost the ability to enjoy anything, and then just grew even more anxious, paranoid, and depressed.

I don't know how much longer I can continue doing this, most days I sit in my chair doing little more than wishing that I could cease to be conscious, just wishing that it would stop.

I think about it as well and if I not think about it, I think about having a perfect life.

Clearly I need to do something different, but I don't know what to do. Should I try to get a minimum wage job? I don't imagine I could get hired for anything else.

Even to find some low-level job is hard. You will work hard for little money.

Furthermore I live in an area with a relatively low population, and I have no vehicle.

Brutal car pill but at least you are not suffering from the driver licence pill.

Truthfully I don't even know how to be an adult

This world created nothing but manchildren and yet they have the audacity to tell us ''just man up''. But in reality they do not want it.
I am also a manchild. To be honest, when I think about the future it is gloomy and I really have some bad feelings about. Not a feeling actually, more like a prediction that it will end very badly...

Golly. You have the worlds knowledge at your fingertips yet you are bored?

Golly. You have the worlds knowledge at your fingertips yet you are bored?
Like I said, it was fine at first, but NEETdom slowly began to affect my mind. I think it's a combination of too much exposure to something ruining my capacity to enjoy it, depression making it very difficult for me to be able to concentrate, and the knowledge that I've wasted the majority of my "youth" rotting which has made the NEET life hell for me at this point. Keep in mind that I've been NEET almost consecutively since I was 17, and I've just gotten worse over time.

So it's not really that I'm bored, it's that I can't get enjoyment out of much anymore. I launch games only to close them minutes later, I watch anime while continuously getting distracted, I read a couple pages of a book and forget everything I just read, and so on.

Like I said, it was fine at first, but NEETdom slowly began to affect my mind. I think it's a combination of too much exposure to something ruining my capacity to enjoy it, depression making it very difficult for me to be able to concentrate, and the knowledge that I've wasted the majority of my "youth" rotting which has made the NEET life hell for me at this point. Keep in mind that I've been NEET almost consecutively since I was 17, and I've just gotten worse over time.

So it's not really that I'm bored, it's that I can't get enjoyment out of much anymore. I launch games only to close them minutes later, I watch anime while continuously getting distracted, I read a couple pages of a book and forget everything I just read, and so on.
Aha!

Your life is TOO EASY.( ?)
You perhaps need to feel alive?

All the comfort is dulling your senses!

Same hear.

I would go insane by not having a vehicle in a low population area.

Aha!

Your life is TOO EASY.( ?)
You perhaps need to feel alive?

All the comfort is dulling your senses!

Same hear.
More or less. Eventually too much time enjoying entertainment makes it difficult to enjoy anything at all, and it makes the very act of being alive feel awful. I mean I was just as incel when I was a teenager, but I certainly didn't feel like this. So much for those transhumanist copers, I can say from personal experience what happens to someone who indulges in shit like this, and I imagine the same would be true of sex(although I don't know for sure, as I've never had it, much less an excessive amount). Those people really misunderstand negative utilitarianism, but that's besides the point of this thread.
I would go insane by not having a vehicle in a low population area.
I'm thinking that I have gone somewhat crazy, I've had some strange experiences tbh.

Working is the worst thing you can do as a incel. If you live in a house, maybe take up gardening or something. Plant flowers around your house or start a vegetable garden. Anything to feel like you accomplished something at the end of the day. You will get no satisfaction from fruitless labor, and that's exactly what most low wage jobs are.

Working is the worst thing you can do as a incel. If you live in a house, maybe take up gardening or something. Plant flowers around your house or start a vegetable garden. Anything to feel like you accomplished something at the end of the day. You will get no satisfaction from fruitless labor, and that's exactly what most low wage jobs are.
Yeah I don't imagine that it will be fun, but it's really not a bad idea for me to start saving money, and I feel like if I continue being in this house all the time I'll lose whatever remains of my sanity and appearance of normalcy.

I found this when I was effectively NEET for four months between finishing school and starting university. It was enjoyable at first, but quickly became very boring having no routine or structure to my day.

If I were you I would try to get a job, even a low end one. As motivation you could tell yourself that it'll bring you the money to fund your copes. If you can get a job at least it will give you some kind of purpose and structure to your day.

I don't know how much longer I can continue doing this, most days I sit in my chair doing little more than wishing that I could cease to be conscious, just wishing that it would stop. It's almost as if the mere state of being alive is starting to cause me some level of pain. As I mentioned here before, I regularly alternate between feeling so detached and out of my head that I'm about to lose my sanity, and feeling so depressed or angry that I can't even cope. The former is immeasurably more tolerable than the latter.

Clearly I need to do something different, but I don't know what to do. Should I try to get a minimum wage job? I don't imagine I could get hired for anything else. Furthermore I live in an area with a relatively low population, and I have no vehicle. Not to mention that it doesn't seem like any option would lead anywhere pleasurable. Being incel with a wageslave job doesn't sound any better than being NEET. Maybe I could try and save money, plan on using it to travel or something.

Truthfully I don't even know how to be an adult, my parents pretty much taught me nothing useful as a kid, in fact my mother has done nothing but sabotage me throughout my entire life. On the rare occasion that I see him, my father pretty much just belittles me, whereas my mother seems content with me being her pet. I absolutely loathe living like this, but I'm so avoidant that I don't know how to do anything else.
Meditation, cold shower, NO FAP, No bed sleep, OMAD(one meal a day), occasionally 24 hour fasts will save u. build a persistent will which no longer cares for verbal abuse or others

Make Chadfish accounts and enjoy getting nudes from dumb cunts.Also JFL at wagecucking.

if you don't have to give up NEETing, don't. Theres literally no reason to work if you don't actually have to. Wagecucks who say they would rather work just say so because they are trapped and want to feel better about it.

I have been NEET on and off for 5 years, I do have a useless university degree and a car though. Jobs are very bad if you are mentally ill or an autist, people will give you a hard time, however I would recommend working for a while just to get a bit of money to spend on travel or something. If you earn low money I recommend keep living with parents as it saves having to pay rent, I don't buy into the normie mindset that you shouldn't live with your parents, that is easy for them to say with their $50000 per year salary

Lets go drink and search for lolis. But I forgot how do it

What an ungrateful twat we got here.

What an ungrateful twat we got here.
You misunderstand me, my lifestyle isn't healthy. I'm very grateful that I haven't had to work, however doing this for years has fucked up my mind. Imagine sitting in a room for years, often doing basically nothing. It stopped being anything which could be described as "pleasurable", and eventually started to become worse than what it was which I was avoiding.

mother has done nothing but sabotage me throughout my entire life. On the rare occasion that I see him, my father pretty much just belittles me, whereas my mother seems content with me being her pet. I absolutely loathe living like this, but I'm so avoidant that I don't know how to do anything else
I'm no Jewish Psychologist, but for once I agree with Dr. Juden Peterstein and agree that you must learn how to become independent from your parents. Start saving money and work part-time jobs. Your mom seems to want you be there for her until old age, while you LDAR and end up not living to your full potential.

Higher paid jobs are boring too, construction workers for example get paid a lot more than min wage.

You misunderstand me, my lifestyle isn't healthy. I'm very grateful that I haven't had to work, however doing this for years has fucked up my mind. Imagine sitting in a room for years, often doing basically nothing. It stopped being anything which could be described as "pleasurable", and eventually started to become worse than what it was which I was avoiding.
I´ve been a NEET for 5 years straight.
Zero contact.
Last week was an exception, since i had to go to the dentist and also have an hardcore haircut, in the same fucking day. ( I am bald now )
Not only have i been having as much fun since day one, but i also have been enjoying this more and more.
For me it ages like wine.

I guess its not for everyone.
Some like living in solitude, some don´t adapt so well.

I'm no Jewish Psychologist, but for once I agree with Dr. Juden Peterstein and agree that you must learn how to become independent from your parents. Start saving money and work part-time jobs. Your mom seems to want you be there for her until old age, while you LDAR and end up not living to your full potential.

That isn't the case for everyone, moving out and struggling to pay the rent in a 1 bedroom apartment for the rest of your life isn't better than living in parents nice house that you would inherit.

Finding a job and working is better than doing nothing. When you do nothing for months and years, it deteriorates your mind and makes it even harder to get back into wanting to do anything. You get to earn money so you can either save for a house (takes a long time saving but worth it), and buy things you enjoy. If you plan wisely, you can retire early with lots of money, do whatever you want and watch the clown world crumble as you live happily in your castle. That's my plan anyway.

Maybe try security guard work, I hear it involves a lot of LDAR and you don't have to be around other people much.

Much as it is sad to say, I suspect that a lot of the symptoms you are experiencing are due to social isolation. I used to go through the same thing back when I would go weeks or months not seeing another person. I would get an insane dopamine rush every time I went out for groceries and spent time just being with another person face to face.

Last edited:
if you don't have to give up NEETing, don't. Theres literally no reason to work if you don't actually have to. Wagecucks who say they would rather work just say so because they are trapped and want to feel better about it.
This. Wagecucking is a death sentence for an incel, while NEET lifestyle is the best choose for living. I wish I was a fulltime NEET (I have to go to college, where everyone mogs me).

Try to get a voluntary job and see how you'd do there.

I'm never going to wagecuck. But perhaps I'll use my NEETdom as an opportunity to get my brain back in order, and become a lawyer or something.

I'll represent the alt-right and other low status males tbhngl.

become an electrician

Im sorry for you bro
I would suggest you to buy a van and drive through the city to clear your head a little bit .

Just kidding , but its either cope or rope .
Try to find a job and a new perspective or just lay down and rot .
Maybe you can escape this hell by saving money and getting surgery .
I wish i could help you more , but in the End this is what defines Inceldom ,
there is barely any way to make it more bearable .

But at least you have strong Avi halo tbh .

I´ve been a NEET for 5 years straight.
Zero contact.
Last week was an exception, since i had to go to the dentist and also have an hardcore haircut, in the same fucking day. ( I am bald now )
Not only have i been having as much fun since day one, but i also have been enjoying this more and more.
For me it ages like wine.

I guess its not for everyone.
Some like living in solitude, some don´t adapt so well.

To enjoy being NEET you got to have some sociopathic tendencies tbh .
Im not judging you here , i think that Sociopathy is the next step in Human evolution tbh .
Its a good trait .

You should try to join some group with older people 40+ they are generally more accepting and i dont think they would bully you as most of their looks has deteriorated over age too.

I felt the same way and i realize i have to try new things and try to find some place to belong irl or NEETing and staying in my room 24/7 will make me go crazy,

much better than working tho

become an electrician
A trade would be ideal for him considering his educational background (or lack of one), but from what I know tradesman are hardasses. You have to have thick skin to deal with apprenticeship under these boomers. My cousin does this type of work and while the compensation in the long run is worth it, the immediate return is just brutal. This kid is going to be eaten alive. I don't mean to be negative. Better off starting with basic shit like retail, where even though the customers can be dicks, it'll still be easier.

A trade would be ideal for him considering his educational background (or lack of one), but from what I know tradesman are hardasses. You have to have thick skin to deal with apprenticeship under these boomers. My cousin does this type of work and while the compensation in the long run is worth it, the immediate return is just brutal. This kid is going to be eaten alive. I don't mean to be negative. Better off starting with basic shit like retail, where even though the customers can be dicks, it'll still be easier.
it fux ur back long term tho. If he is high iq cel he can coding max then run JBW while doing remote programming job fuckign asian women in thaild or korea or sum shit

Wageslaving is far worse. It drains your soul untill you're a nothing but a shell. Your personality ceases to exist. Only after a long time of freedom from wageslaving you start to remember who you once were.

Wageslaving is far worse. It drains your soul untill you're a nothing but a shell. Your personality ceases to exist. Only after a long time of freedom from wageslaving you start to remember who you once were.
If u get good wage slave job. You only work maybe 4 hous and larp as if u were working 8. Its what i do

Mogs my life.

Meditation, cold shower, NO FAP, No bed sleep, OMAD(one meal a day), occasionally 24 hour fasts will save u. build a persistent will which no longer cares for verbal abuse or others
:soy: