Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Neotenypill] if you look too young, girls will reject you

Cope being a 30-35 yrs but looking 10 yrs younger allows you to court holes as young as 18.

Maybe it's not bad to look 25 at 38. But you are irreparabley damaged if you were 30 but still look 19-20, or 25 but look 17. The damage was done. The best sexual years are your twenties not 35+.

Cope

This is lifefuel for JB chasers and teen holes being within reach

Teen girls would be creeped out by a 30yo man who looks 18-19, like there is something medically wrong with him, or he's emotionally or mentally stunted or backwards.

Looking 10 years younger at 30 is not some free pass to pull teen girls. You have to be Chad.

Teen girls would be creeped out by a 30yo man who looks 18-19, like there is something medically wrong with him, or he's emotionally or mentally stunted or backwards.

Looking 10 years younger at 30 is not some green card to pull teen girls. You have to be Chad.
Basement Dweller IQ Cope

One part, you can larp your age, any number, take your pick, amoeba IQ if you think this is a disadvantage.

Second part, you dont need to be chad to get pussy

Basement Dweller IQ Cope

One part, you can larp your age, any number, take your pick, amoeba IQ if you think this is a disadvantage.

Second part, you dont need to be chad to get pussy

Your the low i.q one to think a 30yo man who looks 20, has non-chad looks, can pull a prime teen girl who's slim or a 5+/10.

Won't happen unless your celebrity maxxed (unless your talking about landwhale teen girls who might consider dating a much older man as they think he'll be less judgemental about her weight compared to the "immature teen boys".)

Your the low i.q one to think a 30yo man who looks 20, has non-chad looks, can pull a prime teen girl who's slim or a 5+/10.

Won't happen unless your celebrity maxxed (unless your talking about landwhale teen girls who might consider dating a much older man as they think he'll be less judgemental about her weight compared to the "immature teen boys".)
All Im seeing here is Basement Dweller IQ rebuttal that is quickly dismantled by real life results.

When you say nonchad looks, you're already off the mark, thinking every normie who isnt chad is a virgin dead end like you

All Im seeing here is Basement Dweller IQ rebuttal that is quickly dismantled by real life results.

When you say nonchad looks, you're already off the mark, thinking every normie who isnt chad is a virgin dead end like you

Normie guys look their age and are accepted socially by others. Pubertycel males are not. They are ostracised.

Typical normie age 21:
3d03e12f3eac36c5456157a7d4b61b5d.jpg

This is what most 21yo men should look like and will look like if normally developed.

abnormal looking 21yo pubertycels:
bradyndiggle.jpg

ddx4kt1m2gi21.jpg

They look like kids.

Find me a pubertycel in his early 20"s (and looks 14 /15tops) dating a slim Becky 5/10 aged 18+. You won't. And don't use celebrities as examples as they don't count.

i have non existant chin and baby face so i look ugly af

Normie guys look their age and are accepted socially by others. Pubertycel males are not. They are ostracised.

Typical normie age 21:
3d03e12f3eac36c5456157a7d4b61b5d.jpg

This is what most 21yo men should look like and will look like if normally developed.

abnormal looking 21yo pubertycels:
bradyndiggle.jpg

ddx4kt1m2gi21.jpg

They look like kids.

Find me a pubertycel in his early 20"s (and looks 14 /15tops) dating a slim Becky 5/10 aged 18+. You won't. And don't use celebrities as examples as they don't count.
But you're using incel tier guys as your example and ignoring an indisputable fact that we are a minority in the overall population. A major one at that.

The fact that you think there aren't 22-25 yr old high school drop outs dating high school girls under the radar tells me you don't know jack about life.

And no nigga they aren't "johnny football" tier chads.

Guys like your example have no choice but to date holes 10-15 yrs younger when they start peaking at 32+ yrs of age.

This is not a cope. It's reality, it happens everyday. There's a reason why postwall hags endlessly complain about their agematched male peers dating holes 10-20 yrs younger than them.

I have bayface and i've always looked younger than my actual age.

Im 27, close to 28 but i look younger. If u have bear i look 24 or so, but if i shave i look 19 or 20. What in woman would be a bless in males is a curse. Dont get my wrong i like my cuteface specially when i shave, and i feel myself cute. But i know that woman dont like cute face and prefer rudefaces instead.
I dont blame myself for that tbh, im the one who is cute women just dont apreciate

I have bayface and i've always looked younger than my actual age.

Im 27, close to 28 but i look younger. If u have bear i look 24 or so, but if i shave i look 19 or 20. What in woman would be a bless in males is a curse. Dont get my wrong i like my cuteface specially when i shave, and i feel myself cute. But i know that woman dont like cute face and prefer rudefaces instead.
I dont blame myself for that tbh, im the one who is cute women just dont apreciate
If you aren't a sub5 subhuman you could court holes as young as 15 and just larp about your age.

And get jailed?
Im saying the potential is there.

Getting caught is another matter. Like I said, plenty of older guys out there are slaying your agematched teen holes. Keep coping and thinking it isn't happening.

The exact opposite is true as well. For instance at 19 dudes and whores my age thought I was 26+. I was and amincel as fuck.
I get told I look old.
Its probably my shit collagen and hair tbh
Definitely. That is the case for me as well.

Last edited:
I don't agree with foids looking like teens in their early to mid 20s. I've seen plenty of foids who looks like they're atleast 30-32 when they're actually 20. Their shit diet and lifestyle as well as medications/antibiotics makes them age like horse shit. I look younger than iam. I don't wanna look old, i'm kinda obsessed with anti aging since i'm nearing 30 years of age.

I'm not calling this whole don't be a baby face theory cope but i highly doubt foids want a norwood 4 normie-tier guy in his early 20s who looks 30 unless he can betabux.

Last edited:
There is little to no physical difference between teenage girls and women in their early-mid 20s.
Only to the untrained eye. I can spot a big difference between the two. The former is far more attractive than the latter.
Women lose their teenage looks when they're in their older 20s/early 30s.
Wrong again. They already start losing it at 18, which is funny because they're still teenagers by then. Jfl at "older 20s/early 30s," man, you gotta do something about your eyes, they're beyond messed up.
When a woman is 21, 22, 23, she often looks exactly the same (or at least almost exactly the same) as she did at 16/17.
How can you be wrong so many times in one post, dude? I am not going to finish reading this post, if it's this faulty to begin with, the rest won't make much sense, either. Jfl at the cuckmod who pinned this.

Last edited:
Yep, I still look the same as I did in 2015. It's not the only thing that keeps us from ascending mind you, since 15 year-old Chads slay just fine.

I honestly think women lie in these studies/tests/researches. Even old hags are secretly into teen/20something prettyboys, if they had to pick between a 50something chad and a 20something chad without any kind of judgement they would definitely go for the latter, the thing is that most chads have too many options and they are only interested in younger women and give zero fucks about older ones.

I'm 23 but people think I'm 18/19. Giga over. I can beardmaxx but people oftentimes told me to shave it.

I honestly think women lie in these studies/tests/researches. Even old hags are secretly into teen/20something prettyboys, if they had to pick between a 50something chad and a 20something chad without any kind of judgement they would definitely go for the latter, the thing is that most chads have too many options and they are only interested in younger women and give zero fucks about older ones.
No they aren’t lying. Studies consistently show that women aren’t attracted to youth
Glad you're banned you retarded dipshit
Guess who’s back?

Im saying the potential is there.

Getting caught is another matter. Like I said, plenty of older guys out there are slaying your agematched teen holes. Keep coping and thinking it isn't happening.
Those older guys look grown up. Most teen foids like guys in their early 20s the most anyways

This is what murders me. I'm 26 almost 27 at 6'6 and I still get ID'd when going to bars with my brother. It's utterly over. This is a very underrated pill that will absolutely destroy you. Looking younger than your age as a man = death sentence. Women want a man that looks like he has experience, not a baby faced momma's boy. I hate my baby face so much this post triggers me jfl.
Fake beard max

BE92EA95 838B 405D AD1B 51211420A8E2
95449CC4 8E92 41D0 9354 7CB4036E2698
662A5605 116F 46B4 8613 FD64AF08694A
971BF38F C989 4F21 A9BD 8CBDF576669E

Fucking brutal. That's basically what I look like. Pencil neck, under developed lower third.
You have a boyish face but an acceptable frame?
Haven't seen many guys like that but if it's like those three guys in the pictures then I can see how that can be a massive failo.

You have a boyish face but an acceptable frame?
Haven't seen many guys like that but if it's like those three guys in the pictures then I can see how that can be a massive failo.
Looking young is only good if you’re a chick

Looking young is only good if you’re a chick
Looking good doesn't cut it with older foids if you don't have the physical frame of a typical man in their eyes.
Except among pedophile foids that fuck their young male students.

Looking good doesn't cut it with older foids if you don't have the physical frame of a typical man in their eyes.
Except among pedophile foids that fuck their young male students.
ER has a very subhuman frame

ER has a very subhuman frame
He also had a voice failo that normies mention all the time. It's one of the first things they mock him about before even his fat lips.

Brutal, thank you for my daily pill
I also looked 10 years old at 14 and was bullied for it
Over for neotonycels

Brutal, thank you for my daily pill
I also looked 10 years old at 14 and was bullied for it
Over for neotonycels
How old are you and how old do you look now?
He also had a voice failo that normies mention all the time. It's one of the first things they mock him about before even his fat lips.
anyone who thinks he’s a normie is copemaxxing

anyone who thinks he’s a normie is copemaxxing
His "gay sounding voice" (normies words not mine), small frame and height, fat lips and hapa race were failos with foids already. Add in the environment of good looking people in California and he had no chance with the foids he wanted tbh

His "gay sounding voice" (normies words not mine), small frame and height, fat lips and hapa race were failos with foids already. Add in the environment of good looking people in California and he had no chance with the foids he wanted tbh
His voice sounded normal

but honestly California isn’t always chads and stacys as far as I know tbh that’s just how the media depicts California it seems.

if he lived anywhere else he’d still be incel

His voice sounded normal
Not to me it didn't and lot of normies didn't think so either. Look at the comments on the videos of ER. People make fun of his weird, "gay sounding" voice.

but honestly California isn’t always chads and stacys as far as I know tbh that’s just how the media depicts California it seems.
It was a major college campus in California. That's as close as you can get to chads and stacies everywhere.

if he lived anywhere else he’d still be incel
But not as much.

How old are you and how old do you look now?
28 now, probably look 21-22, round hairless face, thin eyebrows, small eyes
I would take HGH, but is there even any point at this age now, i keep thinking maybe i have a third puberty jfl

Not to me it didn't and lot of normies didn't think so either. Look at the comments on the videos of ER. People make fun of his weird, "gay sounding" voice.

It was a major college campus in California. That's as close as you can get to chads and stacies everywhere.

But not as much.
All big universities have chads and stacys. Also he’d still be incel, he had a weak frame, was scrawny and looked underage

also i don’t know what those normies are talking about, his voice sounds normal to me
28 now, probably look 21-22, round hairless face, thin eyebrows, small eyes
I would take HGH, but is there even any point at this age now, i keep thinking maybe i have a third puberty jfl
What’s hgh?

All big universities have chads and stacys. Also he’d still be incel, he had a weak frame, was scrawny and looked underage
Yeah true but again California is home to a lot of good looking people with the movie industry, celebrities, Hollywood, music stars living in the Southern California mountains.

also i don’t know what those normies are talking about, his voice sounds normal to me
Again not to me but YMMV.

What’s hgh?
Human growth hormone I believe.

Yeah true but again California is home to a lot of good looking people with the movie industry, celebrities, Hollywood, music stars living in the Southern California mountains.

Again not to me but YMMV.

Human growth hormone I believe.
That’s because California has a lot more opportunities involving record labels, movie producers etc or something. I mean a lot of celebrities are from NY I think. That’s where some record labels are located in I think

That’s because California has a lot more opportunities involving record labels, movie producers etc or something. I mean a lot of celebrities are from NY I think. That’s where some record labels are located in I think
CA is known to be less subhuman and sleazy than NY. But it might be the warm sunny weather halo of CA that is responsible for most of that. Idk.

CA is known to be less subhuman and sleazy than NY. But it might be the warm sunny weather halo of CA that is responsible for most of that. Idk.
I’ve heard Florida has chads and stacys

I’ve heard Florida has chads and stacys
Anywhere warm year round is more likely to have chads and stacies in the US from what I hear tbh.
But as you go further north there are taller people on average. You can't win.

Anywhere warm year round is more likely to have chads and stacies in the US from what I hear tbh.
But as you go further north there are taller people on average. You can't win.
What’s the average height in each state in America?

The neotenypill has destroyed me.

I will forever look like a child until the ravages of age finally catch up to me, soon.