Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Nepali girl commits suicide by hanging on facebook live

Didn't get chad

dumb bitch, she probably didn't even have arthritis

nepal is more curry than it is rice, so its more likely to lose as women (still much harder than the avarage man)

Waste of nice legs and feet.
IMG 1107

Didn't get chad
She couldn't get a 10/10 so she had to resort to 9s and even 8s

Also she would get only 200 likes instead of 1k on her photos

Pure suffering

I will need source on this
This is the dumbest and most fake shit I've seen. You really think someone who is hanging themselves is just going to hang there all calmly? I don't think so she would be twitching and gasping for air. And the knot is right under her chin supporting her neck so she can breath. People that really hang themselves have the knot of whatever their using on the back of the neck.

Hnng nice fuckmeat. Bet she has nice shaved innie and cute toes.
Volcel if you wouldn't fuck her fresh corpse tbhngl

Tbh I have far more respect for women who kill themselves than most, as it takes a lot of determination to do.
This is fake btw
After watching it I agree, doesn't look like similar videos of people hanging themselves.

Last edited:
Female depression: i haven't fucked a chad since last night, better get out the noose!

"Must be boring in some of these countries or something. Only reason why i see people doing this, come to the USA baby and party."
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: