Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

'Neurodiversity' doesn't exists.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
The term 'neurodiversity' was coined in 1998 by Chadstralian female sociologist. 'Your brain just works differently :foidSoy::soy:'.
In early times, autism was often blamed on cold, uncaring and unnurturing mothers. So it's natural that a female would try to shift a blame away from other females, ignoring Refrigerator mother theory.

Slide 4

Bruno1

Bad mothers should be called human birthers

world is fucked up eh

Two things can be true at the same time.

Guess what they called autists before? Retards.

autism Is just a soycial construct like race and gender. :feelstastyman:

Last edited:
you have ugly face -> people (including your mother) hate you and don't want to interact with you and bully you if you try -> eventually you give up trying to avoid getting hurt -> bro, your brain is wired differently
ye, the abuse happens during early development, so your brain actually becomes different but it wasn't like this from the start
there are probably some people with different brain from the start and that's also labeled "autism" but that's a separate thing imo
in general, autism diagnosis is so vague that it's an umbrella term for "weird but not dangerous" people, I'm sure it's actually a bunch of different issues with similar outcomes (you're really gonna tell me that Bill Gates and Chris-chan have the same thing, lol), in the future maybe they'll even just call autism a symptom of a bunch of illnesses

Last edited:
you have ugly face -> people (including your mother) hate you and don't want to interact with you and bully you if you try -> eventually you give up trying to avoid getting hurt -> bro, your brain is wired differently
ye, the abuse happens during early development, so your brain actually becomes different but it wasn't like this from the start
there are probably some people with different brain from the start and that's also labeled "autism" but that's a separate thing imo
in general, autism diagnosis is so vague that it's an umbrella term for "weird but not dangerous" people, I'm sure it's actually a bunch of different issues with similar outcomes (you're really gonna tell me that Bill Gates and Chris-chan have the same thing, lol), in the future maybe they'll even just call autism a symptom of a bunch of illnesses
Excactly and that's what they call introverts. It doesn't come from fuckin shit brain, but from VERY NEGATIVE REINFORCMENT. So you keep shit to yourself to avoid getting more harm. What did normies come out with? Supposed autism :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Excactly and that's what they call introverts. It doesn't come from fuckin shit brain, but from VERY NEGATIVE REINFORCMENT. So you keep shit to yourself to avoid getting more harm. What did normies come out with? Supposed autism :lul::lul::lul::lul:
sure retard. also gender is a social construct and the only difference between males and females is socialization. same retarded logic. shut your faggot face about something you know fuck all about, jailbird nigger.

sure retard. also gender is a social construct and the only difference between males and females is socialization. same retarded logic. shut your faggot face about something you know fuck all about, jailbird nigger.
Exactly

NTfaggots need to be strung up on meathooks. the thick headedness of these psychotic hordes makes me want to torture them.

you better quit, talking that shit. or you'll be leaving with a fat lip
It's true though, all these mental illnesses are a modern invention. Before they were called either retards or if they were high functioning and dangerous lunatics.

It's possible to think that your brain will start to develop differently if your mother was emotionally dead. Or another thing, it could be that lack or absense of breastfeeding stunts brain development.

It's true though, all these mental illnesses are a modern invention. Before they were called either retards or if they were high functioning and dangerous lunatics.
you sound like a feminist calling male brain a mental illness. ptsd is a mental illness, autism is a brain with more neuro wirings than avg.

Psychology or even a psychiatry lacks true scientific foundation like, for example, physics. I have seen 'Catatonic-Paranoic Syndrome' from the 1950s paper. Who the hell uses that term now? Even psychology/psychiatry 'experts' would probably be clueless about this 'syndrome'.

autism denial=sex denial=race denial. don't make such a retarded thread

It's possible to think that your brain will start to develop differently if your mother was emotionally dead. Or another thing, it could be that lack or absense of breastfeeding stunts brain development.
Like I said two things can be true at the same time. One of the factors that leads to autism is the development of the fetus in the womb and certain substances the mother might consume that affect the brain development of the fetus. The conditions the fetus is subjected to and genetics play a big role. Like I said two things can be true at the same time.

Psychology or even a psychiatry lacks true scientific foundation like, for example, physics. I have seen 'Catatonic-Paranoic Syndrome' from the 1950s paper. Who the hell uses that term now? Even psychology/psychiatry 'experts' would probably be clueless about this 'syndrome'.
In psychiatry and psychology if you are not doing what is mainstream they you are mentally ill. They are new day priests. They enforce society's enslavement rules as a truth you have be submissive to 'cause they got money out of it.

And what if someone is blind? So he cannot be autistic then?
huh? if a boy is born blind is he not a boy. if an ethnic is born blind is he not an ethnic? you make 0 sense.

Guess what they called autists before? Retards.
Labels don't mean anything. Blacks have been called various things throughout the years that doesn't change the reality of race.

autism denial=sex denial=race denial. don't make such a retarded thread
Doesn't make sense. Modern sjw promote 'neurodiversity' and 'sexual diversity' at the same time. And tend to ignore questions related to race.

Doesn't make sense. Modern sjw promote 'neurodiversity' and 'sexual diversity' at the same time. And tend to ignore questions related to race.
yes their hypocrites. big revelation. dosen't change reality

SJWs don't follow any coherent logic, they just jump onto whatever the fuck they think will help tear down society. they deny inherent neurological/biological differences when it helps push their agenda but acknowledge them in cases where it favors their agenda. simple as that. were discussing reality in this thread not pollical ideologies. autism is an inherent difference in the brain like maleness and females or racial differences. denying its existence is on the same dimension as race and sex denial

Things related to 'autism' constantly change like an opinions of experts. Female author who introduced 'Asperger's syndrome' later regretted it.
The Swiss psychiatrist Eugene Bleuer who coined term autism in 1911, believed that 'autism' was part of schizophrenia etc etc.

SJWs don't follow any coherent logic, they just jump onto whatever the fuck they think will help tear down society. they deny inherent neurological/biological differences when it helps push their agenda but acknowledge them in cases where it favors their agenda. simple as that. were discussing reality in this thread not pollical ideologies. autism is an inherent difference in the brain like maleness and females or racial differences. denying its existence is on the same dimension as race and sex denial
Yes, but its often crazy sjw with a died hair who are 'neurodiversity' and 'mental health' advocates and promote such cringe ideas as 'autism is a superpower' jfl. Suddenly it's became 'cool' and fashionable to be 'neurodivergent', 'autistic' etc.

Yes, but its often crazy sjw with a died hair who are 'neurodiversity' and 'mental health' advocates and promote such cringe ideas as 'autism is a superpower' jfl. Suddenly it's became 'cool' and fashionable to be 'neurodivergent', 'autistic' etc.
ye their just naci trendies. self declared autists are jusr narsisists that delcare them selfs whatever will get them attention

autism is an inherent difference in the brain like maleness and females or racial differences. denying its existence is on the same dimension as race and sex denial
If autism is a 'male brain' then all men would be autistic. But this is simply not true.

autists seem superior ngl
overall no. but we do have better long term memory. we also have the superpower of hyperfocus, but this onyl applies to the specific thing that catches out interest and gives us intense dophamine.

Autism is real. But neurodiversity as a social movement is moronic and evil. "Your brain is just differently wired, bro! You're not broken." :feelstastyman: It's mostly high functioning women and SJW freaks promoting this stuff. They don't give a shit that autism is a death sentence for men like me.

Last edited:
Autism is real. But neurodiversity as a social movement is moronic and evil. "Your brain is just differently wired, bro! You're not broken." :feelstastyman:
keep gobbling NT cock. I guess when feminists say your a toxic masculine muh soggy knee rapist male your cave them too.

NTfaggots need to be strung up on meathooks. the thick headedness of these psychotic hordes makes me want to torture them.
Extremely based! :feelsdevil:

Still there is a biological basis for it (research dopamine release). Not trying to say that it's all inborn, people are learned (forced) to act withdrawn and anxious.

Still there is a biological basis for it (research dopamine release). Not trying to say that it's all inborn, people are learned (forced) to act withdrawn and anxious.
no one has it. It's PSYOP hoax

keep gobbling NT cock. I guess when feminists say your a toxic masculine muh soggy knee rapist male your cave them too.
Life as an NT is a million times better than life as an autist. You're coping if you think otherwise.

Many years ago I have read that when there are no Alphas, then the remaining guy takes an Alpha role. Imagine if someone becomes just only existing male in the world. Even if he was an anxious shy dork before he would became super confident and leading.
In this clown world 'introversion' and 'social anxiety' is often a result of being near superior men, not a real trait.

Many years ago I have read that when there are no Alphas, then the remaining guy takes an Alpha role. Imagine if someone becomes just only existing male in the world. Even if he was an anxious shy dork before he would became super confident and leading.
In this clown world 'introversion' and 'social anxiety' is often a result of being near superior men, not a real trait.
My dad could afford a luxury not to gymcel and do anything particular to get a women. Now women will reject men for the slightest "transgressions", while blaming them in the process.

retarded. autism runs in my family and i have it

You obviously haven't met anyone with moderate to severe autism before so shut the fuck up

You obviously haven't met anyone with moderate to severe autism before so shut the fuck up
kys nigger. Autism my ass. They told me I have autism just because I was nonconformist and didn't want to do shit like others