Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

'Neurodiversity' doesn't exists.

kys nigger. Autism my ass. They told me I have autism just because I was nonconformist and didn't want to do shit like others
we don't give a fuck about you and some other retard who thinks autism just non conformist. gtfo this thread. stop talking shit about something you know dick about.

when will this cancerous thread die?

kys nigger. Autism my ass. They told me I have autism just because I was nonconformist and didn't want to do shit like others
You are just plain retarded not autistic. I have a severely autistic person in my extended family, he's in his 30s yet can't even write or speak coherently most of the time. He displays very strange behavior, gets easily obssessed, and is very low inhib.

Last edited:
You are just plain retarded not autistic. I have a severely autistic person in my extended family, he's in his 30s yet can't even write or speak coherently most of the time. He displays very erratic behavior, gets easily obssessed and is very low inhib
Your mother when she made you said exact things plus that you are moldy fungus filth

Okay you are a worthless moron faggot I'll just stop talking to your pitiful ass
At least I got ass where I should have, at my bottom. In your case you bark to me with your rectum since you are so fuckin deranged relentless twisted abomination worse than siamese twins that instead of normal head you have ass there and when you yell shit is all over the place coming out of your assface

"neurodivergent" just another soft language word. Bullshit cope. If ur autistic ur different in a bad way and that is bad. Period.

"neurodivergent" just another soft language word. Bullshit cope. If ur autistic ur different in a bad way and that is bad. Period.
don't care if you consider it good or bad. just acknowledge its existence and don't pretend its a social construct like some soy faggot would with race and gender.

My mum was good and caring, but I still have autism. At least my brothers are normal

What if my Mum was warm and caring but my Dad wasn't?

STOP BUMPING THIS PIECE OF SHIT FUCKING THREAD!

don't care if you consider it good or bad. just acknowledge its existence and don't pretend its a social construct like some soy faggot would with race and gender.
ur being an asshole to everyone u disagree including me (for no reason ) go fuck yourself retard

20% Fighting, insulting on sacred ID.
ur being an asshole to everyone u disagree including me (for no reason ) go fuck yourself retard
I'm not being an asshole I'm setting the facts straight you stupid nigger. autism is not a fucking social construct why can't you faggots fucking understand something that should be obvious as 2+2=4? eat a dick

Last edited:
Emba is a fucking girl name.