Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel NEVER GO TO A MALL. ESPECIALLY ON SATURDAY.

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
SO MANY JB’s WITH THEIR HIGH TIER NORMIE BOY FRIENDS!! AAAAAAAAAA :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope:

Fuck I’m depressed now.

And malls are prime spot to get shot @

I hate malls too, overpriced shit and sluts on every corner. I’d literally rather buy in a random small shop anything I need.

I wish i could stare at some 3d hotties

SO MANY JB’s WITH THEIR HIGH TIER NORMIE BOY FRIENDS!! AAAAAAAAAA :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope:

Fuck I’m depressed now.
I'm sorry to hear this, and I hope you feel less depressed tomorrow.

Never go anywhere if you're ugly unless it's a 24/7 store.

Ragefuel and fapfuel ngl

I wish i could stare at some 3d hotties

That reminds me of that time when I was 17, I was at McDonald's and there were three JB QTs (Maybe 12-13 yo) at a table. I was looking at them until they got annoyed and move to a different part of the restaurant.

I used to work in a mall. All day I’d see high tier jb stacies with their chad teen boyfriends. Made me want to run into the janitors closet and chug all the chemical cleaners ngl

I hate malls too, overpriced shit and sluts on every corner. I’d literally rather buy in a random small shop anything I need.
tbh. You could easily go to the mall and spend an arm and a leg

Cursed avi.
Over for magnapinnacels

That reminds me of that time when I was 17, I was at McDonald's and there were three JB QTs (Maybe 12-13 yo) at a table. I was looking at them until they got annoyed and move to a different part of the restaurant.
Lol.