Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Never tell your friends that you are incel

Colera

Colera

Banned
-
I made the most mistake, i told my friends that i'm incel and now they kidding me. I had a strong fight with them, now I'm officially alone.
But not care, probably they weren't never my friends. :feelsokman:

Don't tell anyone about any of redpill, blackpill incel or basically any spergy online shit tbh

I won’t say “incel” but if people ask if i have a girlfriend I’ll tell them I never had one because they are all repulsed by me

I never talk about incels, but I do throw some height/facepills here and there

I hinted at it but they think it's a joke. They do believe I struggle socially and with relationships, but they think it's mainly because of mental illness instead of looks(I'm not exactly NT + I developed issues over time because of rotting indoors and being seen as a freak)

I don't have any friends tbhngl but even if I did I would never tell them I'm incel unless I was 110% sure they'd be ok with it. Judging by how society treats incels telling anyone you're incel or about the blackpill in general is essentially suicide.

i have no friends. You should try to get back with your friends though. How do you expect to get laid without any social circle?

All my friends are based and blackpilled truecels who perfectly understand my situation

@TheSecondComing thoughts ?

Yeah, i'd never say such a thing to anyone. Don't need to give anyone more of a reason to see me as sub-human.

I have no friends but even if I did I wouldn't in a million years tell them about my personal life.

Fakecel if you have legit friends

My friends know Im an incel. We joke about blackpill stuff all the time. Youd have To be sub 85 iq To try refute blackpill truths

My friends know Im an incel. We joke about blackpill stuff all the time. Youd have To be sub 85 iq To try refute blackpill truths
Joke is a joke, kidding is kidding.
"You are incel, you are very ugly man, you remain virgin kill yourself". I don't think is joke.

Joke is a joke, kidding is kidding.
"You are incel, you are very ugly man, you remain virgin kill yourself". I don't think is joke.
Well I mean Im instructing a New guy In my summer Job which I started 6 weeks Ago. My friends said:"based! Fheon is ascending! Oh and when my friend had some kind of management course I said" the grade should be 90% of your height and 10% exam". They all laughed

My friends know I am an incel. :dab:

You’re not an incel if you need to say you‘re an incel

Don't have friends:feelsbadman:

luckly I dont have alot of friends, and the ones I have are mostly Internet friends.

I told one friend once and he said, "Do you even know what incel means?" I replied, "It means Involuntary Celibate which is repulsed by woman" then he said, "Do you know what is the psychology of an incel?", I replied "IDK", "Their psychology is that they feel entitled to sex and they hate women", "Natural Selection is bullshit and those who had wronged you will their karma later in life" He said. I don't why but I somehow feel stupid and angry at him after that. I feel like what he said about incel psychology is bullshit, do you think it's true?

Last edited:
I feel like what he said about incel psychology is bullshit, do you think it's true?
Normie can't empathize with us, they don't live our situation. So, some of them enjoy for our situation and say us bullshit to let us try with the girls knowing from the start that we will never have a chance. They sadistically enjoy our failures

I made the most mistake, i told my friends that i'm incel and now they kidding me. I had a strong fight with them, now I'm officially alone.
But not care, probably they weren't never my friends. :feelsokman:
Cope your friends already could sense you were an incel jfl at having friends