Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Never trust a woman,your mom included,story.

tomale

tomale

Recruit
★★★★★
My mom claims to be a christian and has no problem letting my brother be with a woman that has a child from a previous relationship.My mother also had a children before meeting my dad and the marriege and family life was hell,she as no problem letting my br9ther go that path.

THE WORST THING,SHE CALL ME A RELIGIOUS FREAK FOR TELLING HER THAT SHE HIS WRONG,the onoy thing in the bible that care to womens is forgiveness,that is it.

I have a similar life. My mother claims to be "Catholic", but in the end she's just another heretic. Most Catholics here in Brazil would be burned if the Inquisition still existed.

[UWSL][/UWSL]

[UWSL][/UWSL]

A lot of people larp about being open minded or spiritual, do not be surprised. I have been through similar things. Some people just want to do as they will, regardless of the aftermaths and who gets strung along. Many harsh things end up being said when those who converse about such topics are not in the same page, more so if benefit is perceived in holding a particular view.

Exactly I don't deal with my mother women too fucking judgemental don't know what right and wrong

Imagine not only being raised by a single mom but said single mom pushing another single mom on her son. Disgusting.

Rape your whore foid mother RAPE THAT MEATHOLE IN EVERY HOLE SHE IS A CHRISTIAN WHORE PRAY FOR MY MICROPENIS SLUT I WILL COOM ALL OVER THE BIBLE AND SMEAR IT ON HER SLUTTY FACE:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: (in a video game)
Oh fuck, Sneir's multiplying! :feelsmega:

My mom claims to be a christian and has no problem letting my brother be with a woman that has a child from a previous relationship.My mother also had a children before meeting my dad and the marriege and family life was hell,she as no problem letting my br9ther go that path.

THE WORST THING,SHE CALL ME A RELIGIOUS FREAK FOR TELLING HER THAT SHE HIS WRONG,the onoy thing in the bible that care to womens is forgiveness,that is it.
Most religious people are hypocrites, that isn't a shocker. Religion only "works" if most of everyone is doing it and they are all strictly following the ruleset. If not the people who are following the rules and repressing their urges get "buyers remorse" and feel cheated for following the rules while everyone else breaks them and gets to enjoy life.

That's one of the many reasons I stopped being religious. It's because I realized that religion was no longer "working" in the world. Every whore was in church on Sunday, talking about the next party at school on Thursday, and then they were at the party engaging in sin on Friday, then back to the church on Sunday to "repent", rinse and repeat.

I will never understand religious incels. There's no way to know 100% without a doubt if the religion you believe in is even the "one true religion", because just like you were raised to be blue pilled, you were also likely raised to believe the religion you do, so think about how funny it is that you discovered the black pill and now reject the blue pill, but you can't let go of your religious beliefs using the same logic.

Last edited:
This is pure economics and game theory buddy boyos.

my brother be with a woman that has a child from a previous relationship
She encourages your brother to cuckmaxx so as to give her some grandchildren, even if he burns to death in that relationshit. The benefit of this choice (genetic propagation) is hers, while the costs (getting cucked and divorce-raped in a shitty dead-bedroom relationship) will be 100% borne by your brother, not by her. It's a good deal for her.

SHE CALL ME A RELIGIOUS FREAK
She disrespects you because she knows you're a genetic dead-end, too undesirable be even be a cuck. So, by disrespecting you she invalidates you socially, which decreases the odds of your brother following your ideas (wait for virgin stacy that probably will never want him) and increases the odds of him following her ideas (cuckmaxx and make a baby, work himself to an early grave and then be destroyed in family court).

Last edited:
That's the flaw in religions that emphasize forgiveness. If everything is forgivable, believers have no incentive to avoid sinning.