Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel NEW PICTURE OF SAINT BLACKOPS2CEL FOUND ON 4CHAN

• Thread starter Deleted member 11318
  • Start date
We have been mislead and betrayed :cryfeels:
This is honestly suicidefuel. Imagine if Jesus was spotted fucking hookers in the middle of Bahamas, when he supposedly died on the cross. I bet most christians wouldn't feel too good about that, having their entire founding myth completely obliterated in front of their eyes. Same goes for this

This is honestly suicidefuel. Imagine if Jesus was spotted fucking hookers in the middle of Bahamas, when he supposedly died on the cross. I bet most christians wouldn't feel too good about that, having their entire founding myth completely obliterated in front of their eyes. Same goes for this
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

DONT YOU DARE! I WILL LYNCH YOU!
eh, what's the fucking point? He's not even dead, making him not so much of a saint afterall. Fuck this existence. I wanna break something

Not that bad on that pic tbh. I mog him by only a bit.

I feel like he would enjoy joining here, he'd be huge lol
i can guarantee you he'd hate incel community like all other ugly icons. both OCD and hamham HATED incels and they are both bluepilled af.

he is also most likely bluepilled to the bone. he's prolly married now if he lives in eastern europe indeed

Punishedcel a fallen legend

i can guarantee you he'd hate incel community like all other ugly icons. both OCD and hamham HATED incels and they are both bluepilled af.

he is also most likely bluepilled to the bone. he's prolly married now if he lives in eastern europe indeed
hmm yeah maybe, i felt like because this picture didn’t really look ugly and he’s 6’2 then he wouldn’t really consider himself ugly enough to be tortured by his pictures going around

if he was bluepilled and married i would rope tho my saint :feelsrope:

hmm yeah maybe, i felt like because this picture didn’t really look ugly and he’s 6’2 then he wouldn’t really consider himself ugly enough to be tortured by his pictures going around

if he was bluepilled and married i would rope tho my saint :feelsrope:
I can somehow understand OCD and hamham or bo2 being bluepilled and hate on incels (just cos circle-jerk misinformed normie lies)

but I can't wrap my head around HOW just HOW londonguy could post on sluthate and still be THAT bluepilled.
rofl

https://redpilltalk.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1037484

Just have facial hair theory approved.

I can't believe this, am I witnessing the true blackops2cel himself???? Oh please merciful god, forgive our sins and delight us with your sacred might

holy shit its really him. My man grew a beard:feelzez:.

He looks better but idk what you guys are talking about he is nowhere near a chad. He still belongs in here tbh

His lower third looks waaaay better on this pic.

Not sure if I still mog him tbh :feelsrope:

holy shit its really him. My man grew a beard:feelzez:.

He looks better but idk what you guys are talking about he is nowhere near a chad. He still belongs in here tbh
I agree with you. Our beloved Saint is still a Truecel.

Wtf he hasn't roped?

JFL now even blackops2cel is considered a fakecel.

looks like hes been looksmaxxing

We need to set up a funds account for him, hire a residency & live there with him as our leader.

Now that i see them side by side, i dont think thats him.

The midface length is so mismatched.
Lens distortion. The original pic was much far way while the new pic is relatively closer

Wow I can't believe it, what a KING

The St. BlackOps2Cel is my shepherd, I lack nothing.

He makes me lie down in green pastures, he leads me beside quiet waters,

he refreshes my soul. He guides me along the right paths for his name’s sake.

Even though I walk through the darkest valley,I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rope and your staff, they comfort me.

You prepare a rope before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.

Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my inceldom, and I will dwell in the house of the St. BlackOps2Cel forever.

He ascended into normiehood...

For real though, he probably has a gf, remember the fact that he's white.
Bosnia is like 99% white, how is being white an advantage there? Being ethnic may even be an advantage there for being a novelty.

85 posts and nobody knows how he got the picture yet

OP tbhtbh ded srs come on boi ngl

Looks close to him but not quite. If it was truly an ascension, good on him.

Being ethnic may even be an advantage there for being a novelty.
There is no place in this world where being Ethnic is an advantage with women. In their eyes we are inferior to the white men.

at least he's alive

Fk3BQ QFRm2rlMysb1eZRQ

Who mogs who?

BTW I went on /r/braincels

Appearantly it was on 4chan.

OUR SAINT
HE IS BACK

PRAISE BE UPON HIS NAME

Looks like he got braces or jaw surgery. It's gotta be more than lighting and beardmaxxxing

How tall is he?

Hamlossus mogs
Wtf was BlackOps2Cel the OP of that 4chan thread?
Maybe lel or someone doxxed him tbhtbh. I will read that thread a bit later
Imagine seeing hamlossus and stblackopscel together irl

How does this happen? How does another random picture of someone who became "popular" from one random picture more than 6 years ago somehow randomly appear on an irrelevant cuckchan thread? How did this guy have this pic? Is he the guy? Is it really him is he the one?

Also this will be a legendary thread.