Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel NEW PICTURE OF SAINT BLACKOPS2CEL FOUND ON 4CHAN

• Thread starter Deleted member 11318
  • Start date
His looks is better than mine (I'm serious).

1541024272429.jpg

Guy from 4chan posted this, apparently they found this from his FB. He's some French guy named Morgan
WTF ?! So he's not from Bosnia after all? This all comes very surprisingly now.
And another picture of our Saint:heart:....

WTF ?! So he's not from Bosnia after all? This all comes very surprisingly now.

Yeah Bosnia was always speculation, apparently some bosnian guy took his photo and used it as his profile pic on a bosnian videogame forum. All these pics are coming from his FB, including that ferrari one.

So many leaked pics and no link to his fb yet? Wtf is this weak shit?

Also here is a comparison photo of his worst and best pic. Legit 2-3 points difference imo
Cel

Also apparently he is single from his FB according to guy posting the pics. Not sure why he won't release his FB. He'll probably get sent thousands of worship messages from incels kek

Also here is a comparison photo of his worst and best pic. Legit 2-3 points difference imo
View attachment 58264
Just squintmaxx theory

Although I agree, he looks much better

Also apparently he is single from his FB according to guy posting the pics. Not sure why he won't release his FB. He'll probably get sent thousands of worship messages from incels kek
Damn, I would like to see his Facebook page.

View attachment 58264
There we see it guys. Looksmaxing works.

View attachment 58264
It's so fucking over for me. Getting so thoroughly mogged by StBlops2....... One more reason I can't wait to die.

The old photo maybe, it would be a tough call.

But the new version you just said you mogged? I bet he mogs most of this forum. The new photo absolutely mogs me to hell and back. It's really depressing since my best photos were taken "professionally" and his selfie mogs them.
He has better skin and hair than me, but his bone structure and midface are still shit tier. Mine are just bad tier.

I'd rate me 3,5/10 and blackops2incel in this new version 3/10.

Fuck. He almost looks like a normie now. It's possible he isn't even incel anymore.

eh, what's the fucking point? He's not even dead, making him not so much of a saint afterall. Fuck this existence. I wanna break something
There was never any evidence to show that he was dead. That's a wild assumption.

1541024272429.jpg

Guy from 4chan posted this, apparently they found this from his FB. He's some French guy named Morgan
the mystique is getting ruined :lul: at least we found him again

I feel sorry for this guy. Being doxxed is one of my worst nightmares.

I hope he knows by now that he's associated with incels, otherwise this could be too much for him to handle. :feelscry:

I feel sorry for this guy. Being doxxed is one of my worst nightmares.

I hope he knows by now that he's associated with incels, otherwise this could be too much for him to handle. :feelscry:

I feel like he doesn't know imo. And honestly, he'll just get a ton of worshipping comments, he'll be fine.

This is honestly suicidefuel. Imagine if Jesus was spotted fucking hookers in the middle of Bahamas, when he supposedly died on the cross. I bet most christians wouldn't feel too good about that, having their entire founding myth completely obliterated in front of their eyes. Same goes for this

Something strange in going on, 2 new pics in a single day
This cannot be a coincidence

Make that three:

But yes, something IS going on. Someone from 4chan found his facebook. His first name is Morgan.

Damn he looks fairly good in the car pic. Just needs to sort out the hair. Blackops2cel has ascended.

i think i only mog him by maybe .5

He revealed himself around the time of blackops4 JFL

Black Ops 2 is released, he is a 2/10. Black Ops 4 is released, pictures emerge of him as a 4/10. Can't just be me who sees a pattern here.

jaz3adod8lv11.jpg

another pic! what is happening lol
Bro, he's really going all out with the looksmaxxing.
Usually with guy's pics it's not too obvious when they're squinting but you can see it so clearly how hard Blackopscel is squinting.
Make that three:

But yes, something IS going on. Someone from 4chan found his facebook. His first name is Morgan.

Man, I knew the day would come when someone would finally find Blackopscel. In that first pic he clearly looks ugly, the other pics of him looking "good" are just him taking good pics.

Last edited:
He is finally found huh

anyone checked his facebook yet ?

wonder if he is married

He is finally found huh

anyone checked his facebook yet ?

wonder if he is married

He is single. He also seems to have an affinity for lead female characters :feelswhat:

st.blackops2cel is amongst us, boyos. be on the lookout in the near future.

this is what happens when you looksmaxx.

notice the alpha, unkempt and unadultered bosnian beard of Muslim supremacy. Cutting edge hair parted at the middle.

though roasties will dislike it, this is peak manhood.

this is what happens when you looksmaxx.

notice the alpha, unkempt and unadultered bosnian beard of Muslim supremacy. Cutting edge hair parted at the middle.

though roasties will dislike it, this is peak manhood.

He's French boyo

Wtf is going on, ER isnt ugly, stblackops2cel isnt ugly, are all our saints fakecels?

This person who just turns out to be a completely normal guy is just living his life unaware that there is a separate world of scumbags like us worshipping him like he is some sort of deity god. This whole thing is just hilarious and shocking at the same time.

What the fuck is going on? We now have 4 pics, proof he's a LightingFag, and a name. Yesterday we only knew him from one shitty pic. This is truly a great haloween/Reformation day.

I still find BO2cel to be fairly ugly, though he does look a bit better in his other pics. His eyes are still not symmetrical, hariline is high, long face, and crappy frame (FWIW).

This person who just turns out to be a completely normal guy is just living his life unaware that there is a separate world of scumbags like us worshipping him like he is some sort of deity god. This whole thing is just hilarious and shocking at the same time.
He doesn’t know about his god status on here? You’d think he would find out that he’s a living meme.