Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL New schoolkids.is just dropped

PLA1092

PLA1092

O.R.A.N.G.U.T.A.N._M.A.X.I.N.G.
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240305 170525

Brutal youngcelpill, no extra recess. Absolutely never began. :feelscry:

13 year old youngcels. This us suicidefuel ngl. I guess they are finding out earlier and earlier on in life.

NIGGA WHAT LMAOOOO

he just needs puberty
13 year old youngcels. This us suicidefuel ngl. I guess they are finding out earlier and earlier on in life.

Brutal, I remember when i was 13 and i was the laughingstock of the school because of my looks... Hits me in the feels.

In 5 years email him the link here and ask him to comeback

Last edited:
In 5 years he'll come back larping as an incel even though he'll probably be a chad by then

In 5 years he'll come back larping as an incel even though he'll probably be a chad by then
Most of these kids will prolly looksmaxx because they have the time and now knowledge we didnt have when we were younger.

Tbh If I was blackpilled at such a young age I likely wouldn't be here because I would have enough time to correct my facial growth with various method.

But I got blackpilled after ER went ER and I read his manifesto and also by life itself at 22 and it was already too late by then.

Lucky kid.

Tbh If I was blackpilled at such a young age I likely wouldn't be here because I would have enough time to correct my facial growth with various method.

But I got blackpilled after ER went ER and I read his manifesto and also by life itself at 22 and it was already too late by then.

Lucky kid.
what can he realistically do at 13?

This can’t be good for their mental health. I remember I was at least bluepilled enough to jestermaxx, even though I was making a fool of myself, it got me through the miserable experience of school, and looking back it doesn’t bother me a whole lot

A whole generation of guys with access to the internet from a young age, knowing the truths of feminism and female hypergamy, unfettered by media spin and messaging… I think this doesn’t bode well for society. Although I’m also skeptical of the whole “men are going to rise up” thing actually happening :feelsseriously:

It is what it is, I cant change my genetics, I told my parents how i feel about not fitting in and my parents told me pull yourself together, Ive aleredy done that most my life, Why they think it will work now?

How did he even find the forum
Incels are quite mainstream now, We had an epidemic with tiktokers joining here for a while and also a few infiltrators.

Incels are quite mainstream now, We had an epidemic with tiktokers joining here for a while and also a few infiltrators.
I never seen .is on tiktok it’s mainly looksmax.org going mainstream

I never seen .is on tiktok it’s mainly looksmax.org going mainstream
Nono what i said is, Looksmaxxers and normies on tiktoks heard about incels.is due to a few posting it, The more that knows will spread it further then we have them joining, This forum is for truly ugly and deformed people such as myself and the incels who remain. The ones isolated from sex, marriage or friendships because of uncontrollable looks, If you have the face of eggman then its completely fucking over for you.

Brutal, he hasnt even hit puberty fully and knows its over. I would be suprised if he doesnt rope bf4 18

Nono what i said is, Looksmaxxers and normies on tiktoks heard about incels.is due to a few posting it, The more that knows will spread it further then we have them joining.
Ohh I see now

Brutal, he hasnt even hit puberty fully and knows it’s over. I would be suprised if he doesnt rope bf4 18
Brutal if they’re teens roping because of the blackpill

They should enjoy life, enjoy being a child.
this black pill shit will mentally scar them for life....

What The Fuck is wrong with parents these days?? Seriously, monitor the social media activity of your child.

Is 13 years old gen alpha or gen Z? Either way, the men and boys of both these generations are truly fucked. There is no hope for them. They are being born into a society where women unironically have all the power and control everything. All the media, the narratives, the corporations.

It's so over for them. There's nothing for them if they're not Chad. They can't even betabuxx anymore. Girls already outdo gen Z boys in school. Women outearn men. And this is a problem because women will never accept a man who earns less than them.

If you are good looking Chadlite, you have to earn AT LEAST as much as them. If you are an average normie, you need to earn at least twice as them for them to even look at you.

Also, is 13 years old 6th grade? Tbh, I kinda knew it was over when I was in 6th grade. I was ugly and bullied because of my face. No one stood up for me. I was such an easy fucking targets. And these fucking psychopath bullies could fucking SENSE your weakness and insecurity. They were like fucking hyenas.

I already knew there is no chance for me. Nowadays it's even more over. It's so over for men and boys.

what suicidefuel ? I started desiring foids at like 15 and busted my first nut at 13. This is a coomer gen alpha kidcel.

Is 13 years old gen alpha or gen Z? Either way, the men and boys of both these generations are truly fucked. There is no hope for them. They are being born into a society where women unironically have all the power and control everything. All the media, the narratives, the corporations.

It's so over for them. There's nothing for them if they're not Chad. They can't even betabuxx anymore. Girls already outdo gen Z boys in school. Women outearn men. And this is a problem because women will never accept a man who earns less than them.

If you are good looking Chadlite, you have to earn AT LEAST as much as them. If you are an average normie, you need to earn at least twice as them for them to even look at you.
Gen Z

Also, is 13 years old 6th grade? Tbh, I kinda knew it was over when I was in 6th grade. I was ugly and bullied because of my face. No one stood up for me. I was such an easy fucking targets. And these fucking psychopath bullies could fucking SENSE your weakness and insecurity. They were like fucking hyenas.

I already knew there is no chance for me. Nowadays it's even more over. It's so over for men and boys.
Either 6th or 7th grade

They should enjoy life, enjoy being a child.
this black pill shit will mentally scar them for life....

What The Fuck is wrong with parents these days?? Seriously, monitor the social media activity of your child.
literally this, thousands of childhood lives have been ruined because of autists who want to drag down children into the blackpill to make them miserable like themselves.

Let them discover the blackpill by themselves some will, some won't but don't expose them too early to this shit.

what suicidefuel ? I started desiring foids at like 15 and busted my first nut at 13. This is a coomer gen alpha kidcel.
Suicidefuel because he is giving up so early. Usually they complete puberty, have a redpill phase, actually try to get women, etc and such before learning that it is over for them.

Suicidefuel because he is giving up so early. Usually they complete puberty, have a redpill phase, actually try to get women, etc and such before learning that it is over for them.
its the retarded parents fault for putting the ipad in the hands of their child at 4 years old.

How did he even find the forum
He probably came from Reddit after coming across r/IncelTears. A significant portion of Reddit consist of young teens. I remember using Reddit when I was like 10 lol

Tiktok is killing the blissful innocence of their childhood and thrusting them into dark, depressing things like body image insecurity over their height, race, status, etc. Kids don't get to be kids any more.
we have to blackpill kids early so the incel nation will rise

what can he realistically do at 13?
he's highly likely a normie. we know nothing about this guy. could be 5'5 and white at 13, in which case he already mogs the trucels on this forum.

13 years of inceldom, truly brutal.