Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL New schoolkids.is just dropped

Honestly, it's very based how so many are being blackpilled on the nature of foids at such a young age. Perhaps, in near future, we may hopefully see a lot more young men dropping out of society and even rebelling.

Tiktok is killing the blissful innocence of their childhood and thrusting them into dark, depressing things like body image insecurity over their height, race, status, etc. Kids don't get to be kids any more.
I ended my day yesterday, drinking scotch to celebrate to fall of the Jewish Bumble dating app.
Over 40% of their employees are fired, and traders are shorting the stock.
lovely news for me.
TrashTok, InstaSlut and Slagchat should go through a similar situation

So he's born in 2010 or 2011

Mad shit

what can he realistically do at 13?
Start gym maxxing, taking care of proper diet to facilitate growth, not mouth breathing, socialmaxxing, start taking hair products and hair preservation products. Maybe light roiding even? A lot he can do.

"since ever" bro was born like yesterday

13 year old youngcels. This us suicidefuel ngl. I guess they are finding out earlier and earlier on in life.
Yep. Gen Z fongoloids are shallow and TikTok addicted. Any guy less than Vinnie Hacker isn't human to them.

778463c0c593a59fa75ecbdd1d8a0674

he's highly likely a normie. we know nothing about this guy. could be 5'5 and white at 13, in which case he already mogs the trucels on this forum.
Sure but if hes a subhuman he cant do much except witness his own defeat

13 year old youngcels. This us suicidefuel ngl. I guess they are finding out earlier and earlier on in life.
not anything to prove that they aren't, you're born an incel or made one in later life by abuse or disability

Beyond brutal. He will be a good 2029 cel.

It would be crazy if some of the ppl posting on this thread would still be around by 2029 tbh
If the site still is online ofc

He needs to inject hgh and testosterone and get on an ai but it's unlikely he can afford it.

don't even know why .is users are surprised,they get spam fed blackpilling shit on social media and can come up to conclusions much faster then the previous batches on cels,soon enough we will have 11 year olds on this website.

don't even know why .is users are surprised,they get spam fed blackpilling shit on social media and can come up to conclusions much faster then the previous batches on cels,soon enough we will have 11 year olds on this website.
brainrot.is

what the fuck? over for kidcels jfl

I don't know if this is good or bad. On one hand the foid's true nature has been revealed, on the other hand it's getting worse.

I didnt even think about foids when i was 13 wtf...

poor guy, you all are laughing but this is actually pretty sad that he’s given up hope at 13, I wasn’t the most handsome chad at 13 either but this will probably make it 10x worse.

The incel nation will rise either way. Male virginity, lack of relationships and loneliness are all on the rise for Gen Z. This will all be ignored until it starts impacting society economically.

At that point government organizations will do the bare minimum and throw out some PSAs telling parents to check up on their sons who are single and depressed. Maybe some body positive movements for young boys to give them positive reinforcement like girls have been getting. None of these empty gestures will help because it’s already too late.
Nice analysis. When do you think this will happen?
It would be crazy if some of the ppl posting on this thread would still be around by 2029 tbh
I'll be 23. :fuk:

They says it's over but that's not possible because it never started.

we still have 2017cels. I've been here 4.5 years myself :feelsYall:

Send him a pistols! In hoodcraft

Never began when getting mogged by the Ohio Rizzler who got all of the gyatts

Animals life evil

Tbh If I was blackpilled at such a young age I likely wouldn't be here because I would have enough time to correct my facial growth with various method.

But I got blackpilled after ER went ER and I read his manifesto and also by life itself at 22 and it was already too late by then.

Lucky kid.
Ah, a fellow ERpiller. Your life mirrors my own.

We'll find out when the kid is at least 18 minimum if he should start being taken seriously or not. With this current generation, it's like a phase, where being an 'incel' is an identity, or a cringy gimmick.

It's over for schoolcels

I Was 14 when i joined

Average .is age in 10 years will be 13 years old

Also, is 13 years old 6th grade? Tbh, I kinda knew it was over when I was in 6th grade. I was ugly and bullied because of my face. No one stood up for me. I was such an easy fucking targets. And these fucking psychopath bullies could fucking SENSE your weakness and insecurity. They were like fucking hyenas.

I already knew there is no chance for me. Nowadays it's even more over. It's so over for men and boys.
7th grade in America is like 12. 13 is 8th grade year.

But I got blackpilled after ER went ER and I read his manifesto and also by life itself at 22 and it was already too late by then.
Same thing happen to me.