Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Next time you take Wikipedia as a source, remember the incel wikipedia page

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Pyromaniac | Humanity needs genocide
★★
The wikipedia page about incels is a great example of how one-sided, biased and bullshit Wikipedia can be.

The page is semi-protected, so not just anyone can edit it. The page has a "GOOD" rating.

They have to tell us that this Wikipedia is good and not biased at all. Good articles supposedly contain factual information and are NEUTRAL in point of view. However, the article continues to make it seem as if incels are at fault for their situation and that women hold absolutely no blame for the situation. The article tries to make us look as violent as possible, we are supposedly obsessed with rape and violence against women. The article does its very best in portraying incels as evil entitled dangerous people and that women are innocent and not to blame for any of this. The girls who teased me in school and the women who have treated me as a subhuman my whole life have nothing to do with my situation apparently.

The explenation for the rise of the incel "community" is our increased sense of entitlement.
Increased interest in incel communities has been attributed to feelings of "aggrieved entitlement" among some men who feel they are being denied rights they deserve and blame women for their lack of sex.

The source for this is The Telegraph called Rise of the women haters: Inside the dark world of the British 'incels', an article written by a feminist. The hundreds of studies that show an increase of hypergamy due to stuff like women's rights, social media and dating apps have nothing to do with it apparently. It's our entitlement.

Anyway, this article is a festering pile of ocelot piss and I can't be arsed to continue with this. But this just shows how dogshit Wikipedia is.

Last edited:
I personally think the page is decent. It at least mentions genetic determinism and other stuff. That's better than 99% of articles which basically does no explaining for our belief.

Could be better tho but that's jewpedia

I personally think the page is decent. It at least mentions genetic determinism and other stuff. That's better than 99% of articles which basically does no explaining for our belief.

Could be better tho but that's jewpedia
The page is factually incorrect from the very first paragraph. Claiming that most incels are white, while the majority albeit slightly, is not. It pushes the "evil white supremacist nazi" propaganda, and while there are many that fit this, this is a minority. Leftist organisations wish they were as ethnically diverse as incel spaces.

Last edited:
The page is factually incorrect from the very first paragraph. Claiming that most incels are white, while the majority albeit slightly, is not. It pushes the "evil white supremacist nazi" propaganda, and while there are many that fit this, this is a minority.
Yeah that section is contranying. The below mentions that incels are multiple ethnic while the top mentions white.

No surprise there, wikipedia is known to have an extreme woke/feminist bias and is run by extreme liberals.

Even one of the founders of Wikipedia has decried what the site has become. The admins have an ideological slant and promote editors who think the same as they do. Biased editors employ pointed remarks and reference poorly researched and biased sources to support their opinions while passing them off as fact. Any attempt to rectify this as an editor yourself is overridden and the page eventually gets locked.

Wikipedia is not to be taken seriously for anything controversial, I wish more people knew this.