Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel ngl I would cry like a bitch if a girl did this for me (especially if she was my gf)

Deleted member 101

Deleted member 101

I just wanna be loved, but don’t think I’m worthy
-
6C7C3BBD B7ED 4564 8DD3 9B81343CDDB0

what if your mom did it

what if your mom did it
Having someone other than your parents comfort you just feels different and I can’t explain why

Your mom is kinda supposed to be like this to a son (if she isn’t she is a shit mother) due to her motherly instinct so you kinda take stuff like that for granted

:cryfeels:
It's not fair.

Thats's essentially what i always wished for.

what the actual fuck? first of all you need to realize this concept:

women are not capable of feeling as much empathy as a man.

they are the ones who want to be protected and cared for, for them empathy is not natural, it doesn't mean that they have 0 empathy it means that it has to be trained like a muscle.

biologically and evolutionarily speaking a man was always the one who cared for both his wife's and child's safety, not the other way around.

you need a figurative lobotomy which is performed via .is to kill that part of you brain thinking that women would love and care for you as much as you would for them.

what the actual fuck? first of all you need to realize this concept:

women are not capable of feeling as much empathy as a man.

they are the ones who want to be protected and cared for, for them empathy is not natural, it doesn't mean that they have 0 empathy it means that it has to be trained like a muscle.

biologically and evolutionarily speaking a man was always the one who cared for both his wife's and child's safety, not the other way around.

you need a figurative lobotomy which is performed via .is to kill that part of you brain thinking that women would love and care for you as much as you would for them.
This is why what I posted is nothing but a fantasy

iktfb

One of the things I fear most about having a gf is having a bad day and ending up being vulnerable and opening up to her, maybe even crying which would end up destroying our relationship

Like I just want an equal relationship where we both have each other’s backs and don’t have to hold things back and we are there for each other but women just seem to want entirely one sided relations where the man does all the heavy lifting

iktfb

One of the things I fear most about having a gf is having a bad day and ending up being vulnerable and opening up to her, maybe even crying which would end up destroying our relationship

Like I just want an equal relationship where we both have each other’s backs and don’t have to hold things back and we are there for each other but women just seem to want entirely one sided relations where the man does all the heavy lifting

boyo you better never ever open up to women, soys, sjws, faggots, cucks, trannies & normies. they are hive minded, sharing the same :bluepill: narrative.

anyways:

465neyqe6t321

1200px IMG 0419

I’m even afraid to open up to men because even they can be very judgemental towards weak guys
that's why i mentioned normies.

they will use the same shaming tactics women use, you worth as a man: a woman has to see you worthy, you deserve to be mocked and ridiculed if you tell them that you are a virgin, better keep your mouth shut.

the shaming tactics women use:

:)

that's why i mentioned normies.

they will use the same shaming tactics women use, you worth as a man: a woman has to see you worthy, you deserve to be mocked and ridiculed if you tell them that you are a virgin, better keep your mouth shut.

the shaming tactics women use:

View attachment 437587

View attachment 437588

View attachment 437589

View attachment 437590

View attachment 437592

View attachment 437594

:)
Everyone is out to get you and no one wants to hear your shit

Everyone is out to get you and no one wants to hear your shit
they are, if i'm dumping information of my personal life. i usually act like a mute person around the people that i don't like, they get tired and eventually leave me alone, works every single time.

absolutely brutal. out of all my male curry relatives never seen a single one ever cry. at best they are enraged or disappointed. most curry/sand/rice/black/redneck men all know this fact intuitively.

absolutely brutal. out of all my male curry relatives never seen a single one ever cry. at best they are enraged or disappointed. most curry/sand/rice/black/redneck men all know this fact intuitively.
This is why boys being taught to not cry is necessary

This is why boys being taught to not cry is necessary
absolutely, better to be a stoic killing machine than to be a little bitch