Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nigga who has ratted on me is asleep in the next room

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
Should I murder him?

57dab7f01800006c32bd1a08.jpeg

its over for addictcels. how do need recovery from booze you fucking degenerate

its over for addictcels. how do need recovery from booze you fucking degenerate
Come on brocel, I was hoping for better from you.

Come on brocel, I was hoping for better from you.
i just dont understand how someone can get addicted to shit like weed and boose. ive used both extensively and still do when i feel like it but they arnt addictive substances its psychological shit. just distort your brain into thinking you need a non addictive chemical theory

i just dont understand how someone can get addicted to shit like weed and boose. ive used both extensively and still do when i feel like it but they arnt addictive substances its psychological shit. just distort your brain into thinking you need a non addictive chemical theory
Sobriety is hideous to me man.

dumbass the phrase is snitches get stitches
now go stab him
(in minecraft)

Sobriety is hideous to me man.
probably because youre not working towards a goal that you want. people in your circumstances are always people that have no end goal of where they want to be. just make a simple one that you would be happy with and make steps towards it. for me, i want to 3rd world maxx. but theres shit i do in meantime that i enjoy for copes that dont destroy my ability to function. if you want to use drugs just use them moderately. drink but dont get wasted. smoke weed but dont get completely stupid stoned,etc.

people that are thinking like you do have just resigned to the circumstances they find themselves in and have no plan of action to get themselves into a better position in the world. i suggest you take some agency with your life and stop exhibiting these cuckold traits

if you want to use drugs just use them moderately. drink but dont get wasted.
Dude you don't get addiction. It's not so simple. I mean obviously on the surface it is. But not for an addict.

alcohol is a great cope

Dude you don't get addiction. It's not so simple. I mean obviously on the surface it is. But not for an addict.
that sounds like shit psychologically manipulative "professionals" say to people to get them trapped in their own heads

that sounds like shit psychologically manipulative "professionals" say to people to get them trapped in their own heads
Well I'm definitely trapped in my own head.

fuck dat nigga up

Well I'm definitely trapped in my own head.
i suggest you dont think things like "aw man addiction dude, you guys dont get it man its bad bro you dont get it dude its so hard" etc. all that mentality does is keep you in the using cycle because you always set it up in your mind of the reason for it "its so hard bro they dont understand man". youre giving yourself an excuse / reason to use again.

i suggest you dont think things like "aw man addiction dude, you guys dont get it man its bad bro you dont get it dude its so hard" etc. all that mentality does is keep you in the using cycle because you always set it up in your mind of the reason for it "its so hard bro they dont understand man". youre giving yourself an excuse / reason to use again.
You're driving me to drink man.

You're driving me to drink man.
dont you have anything youd like to try out in life like sky diving or fucking 3rd world pussy or seeing wall of china etc? theres got to be something that youd like to do before you die besides drink fucking shit cheap booze dude jfl

youre deluding yourself or else youd have already roped. if all you want to do in life is drink then why are you trying to be sober fucking retard.

youre deluding yourself or else youd have already roped. if all you want to do in life is drink then why are you trying to be sober fucking retard.
It's a balancing act. Sober I wanna drink, drunk I wanna be sober. But that's life I guess.

It's a balancing act. Sober I wanna drink, drunk I wanna be sober. But that's life I guess.
try diversifying your mental preocupation on something that doesnt revolve around substance use

It´s generical. In 23andMe you can see if you have those addiction genes.

It´s generical. In 23andMe you can see if you have those addiction genes.
just send dna samples to kike databases so you can get bullshit horoscope-tier pamphlet theory