Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

no amount of PISSlam or sharia is going to make a woman love you, it will only make them hate you more.

they do fetishizes lantinos sometimes but even "good looking" sandniggers don't get fetishized since even the media makes us look like a bunch of terrorists, goat fuckers and camel piss drinkers. we're always sterytyped as criminals.
mudslim women are stereotyped as victimes of sandnigger men so the west want to "save" our women from us so they get fucked by white chads in euro and usa.
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes: There's countless of clips online of white foids telling sand foids that they can take the hijab off because they got saved and are free now :lul::lul::lul::lul:

No amount of religion magic or gymcelling for your face or brown skin. No amount of prayer can make a woman fall in love with you.

Subhumans can only moneymax and make her sign prenup before marriage.

What a retarded assumption thinking that islamists care about soy shit like whether muh "women are happy".

By allah, may this whore be stoned to death along with her supporters.

What a retarded assumption thinking that islamists care about soy shit like whether muh "women are happy".
OP is not even smart enough to differentiate race from religion. There are white Muslims too. As if Islam is something entirely Arab. It is the religion and the solution for the entire world.

no amount of pisslam or forcing laws will enforce ethnic women to love ethnic men.
Why do you think their love matters in a system where they aren't making decisions to begin with?
I guess Christianity or whatever religion of your choice is bad because no matter how much it tells humans how to be good humans still do bad things. Dumb reasoning.

Retarded cuck posting from med Amine. Why am I not surprised?

Cb8506b7 f879 4863 87fd 69d02c782005

No one thinks it’s going to make her love you. It’s a form of control over the dumb bitch, that’s all. She produces a child, an heir, mission accomplished. I don’t need someone swooning over me jfl

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back