Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"No, dating is not harder for us women .. it's hard for everybody, it sucks for us too"

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
"since most if it is just guys who are creeps or only want to have sex"

By saying this, aren't they admiting that those guys have it harder than them?

"Having sex is easy. Catching a Chad is hard work. I've got to get out of bed and shower and put clothes on and swipe on Tinder until I find a Chad. There's only like one Chad for every 1000 incels. This incel thing is becoming a real problem."

"Having sex is easy. Catching a Chad is hard work. I've got to get out of bed and shower and put clothes on and swipe on Tinder until I find a Chad. There's only like one Chad for every 1000 incels. This incel thing is becoming a real problem."
HAHAHA GOOD JOKE

You’ll have foids saying it’s just as hard for them because they think most men are trash and they have to filter through them :feelstastyman:. Absolute retards. If you’re filtering out the majority of men that 90% of the time don’t actually have anything wrong with them, then it’s obviously harder for those men :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

By saying this, aren't they admiting that those guys have it harder than them?
Please stop using logic it will hurt their little brains (literally biologic)

Truth.

You say it ironically but its literally what they think it's not even funny anymore to be that privileged and that detached from reality. How do we fix this.

A literal 0/10 foid has it better than an average male :feelsjuice: