Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel No excuse boyos, it's time to Ukrainemaxxx!

thewageslave

thewageslave

Recruit
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ycfspRPloI

Look at this. A bunch of incels that had enough of the states and the western world to meet ukrainian girls. No fucked up career-girls with shitton standards yelling "I have a boyfriend" each time the incels asks these girls up for a dance. The girls are way better looking with more humble personalities. And they also speak english.

What can go wrong? I feel enlightened. Let's go to Ukraine.

No Ukraine for my curry

Yeah and they’ll split once they have that first world residency

I am gonna Hong Kong maxx

I said this many times before, but Eastern European women are the scourge of this earth, there aren't worse women out there.

Repeat after me: BETABUX!!!!

Cope all foids are whores, slavic foids are the most materialistic foids along with noodlewhores.

Don’t these mail order brides just do it for the residency and divorce and date someone else or import their bf. I have heard horror stories of a “male relative” coming over to visit

I wsnt one of those tbh

Yeah and they’ll split once they have that first world residency
That's the best possible option. Otherwise you may get alimony and divorce raped.
Just get a hooker, she'll cost you less in longer period of time and will love you the same (not at all).
Silly graycel, lurk more.

Just like a greycel to cherry-pick something that’s probably a betabuxx

someone didn't eat their AWALT cereals

OP is gay, go fuck yourself with that cope, bluepilled idiot. I am from Eastern Europe and foids judge you so harshly, I guess more harshly than American dumb bitches.

Don’t these mail order brides just do it for the residency and divorce and date someone else or import their bf. I have heard horror stories of a “male relative” coming over to visit
ye
reminds me of a story about a italiancel that married a balkan foid and was killed by her thug bf later.

Maybe true but even ıf ı wasnt a non-white muslim and country wasnt full of nazis ı would still get stabbed there by a bunch of thuggmaxxed normies just for existing.
Slavic countrys are shitholes

no ukraine for my face

Ukranian bitches always leave their country for desperate man with money, gold diggers the lot of em.

No holodomar for my truckload of wheat

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ycfspRPloI

Look at this. A bunch of incels that had enough of the states and the western world to meet ukrainian girls. No fucked up career-girls with shitton standards yelling "I have a boyfriend" each time the incels asks these girls up for a dance. The girls are way better looking with more humble personalities. And they also speak english.

What can go wrong? I feel enlightened. Let's go to Ukraine.

She will divorce you once she gets her green cards

Thats the problem

No Ukraine for my curry
slightly unpopular opinion, you will not slay but ethnic smv should be sligthly higher in slavlands than in west
exoticpill is real

That boomer is about to be divorceraped after she gets a greencard lol. Only a fool would do that.

I said this many times before, but Eastern European women are the scourge of this earth, there aren't worse women out there.
I never read it before, can you tell me what makes them so much worse than other women?

Seamaxx seems more legit

no Ukrainian female will ever be willing to look at my face bro