Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel no gun?? no problem!!! (in grand theft auto: vice city)

Great way to set yourself on fire. Build a flamethrower based on a tiktok inctructional video. Don't forget to leave a critical comment when you are on the floor writhing in agony.

People like to say "Owning a flamethrower is legal!" Forgetting that setting people/things on fire is still very much illegal.

There's a difference between the crime of possessing a weapon, and the crime of using the weapon.

Great way to set yourself on fire. Build a flamethrower based on a tiktok inctructional video. Don't forget to leave a critical comment when you are on the floor writhing in agony.
What do you mean the tik tok E-boy doesn't have a degree in engineering? I trust him!!! I am typing this with my tongue btw my arms got shredded when the tank ignited.

Perfect, I have a big fire extinguisher, Now i just need a zippo lighter and some ligher fluid and then i can make a firethrower!
You're going to be on your local news station at 7 o'clock. Don't even think about it.

Imagine whipping that out of your backback right when normies exit the metro and setting them all on fire

You're going to be on your local news station at 7 o'clock. Don't even think about it.
Im drunk AF so just drunkposting, FBI can fuck off not gonna burn someones house unless the purge happens, Then id burn the niggers heads off, These people are loud until 5am in the morning sometimes, Deport them back to africa and have the africans do this, Not gonna do it myself because i dont wanna go to jail over a stupid nigger!

What do you mean the tik tok E-boy doesn't have a degree in engineering? I trust him!!! I am typing this with my tongue btw my arms got shredded when the tank ignited.
Remember there was some kroean influencer making cooking videos around cooking with a half cut off coke can and two grils set themselfs on fire with the oil and got like 3rd degree burns on most of their body. Though it seems tik tok instagram might be skipping the whole "horrific accident" part and going straight for self-immolation saigon style.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NpZkiHU9B0

Last edited:
Remember there was some kroean influencer making cooking videos around cooking with a half cut of coke can and two grils set themselfs on fire with the oil and got like 3rd degree burns on most of their body. Though it seems tik tok might be skipping the whole "horrific accident" part and going straight for the self-immolation saigon style.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NpZkiHU9B0

Fire challenge kek

For the minors amongst us

Imagine whipping that out of your backback right when normies exit the metro and setting them all on fire
(in self defense situation)