Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

No homo. What do you guys think about this ricecel's physique?

starcrapoo

starcrapoo

I'M TIRED OF NOT BEING ABLE TO GET NO PUSSY MANNN
★★★★★
He's been posted on here before I know but let me know your take again on this guy. He's 5'6 I think. Maybe even 5'5 it looks like.

Just so you guys know, for us rice men, getting down to that low body fat level is extremely difficult. For us especially due to shit genetics.

So the fact that he was able to do that tells me that he put in a ton of work. This guy must walk 1 hour a day on the treadmill or something at least.

Despite his muscles, he overall just has a shit frame like most of us Asian men. The only Asian men that have good frames are Korean men, Mongolian men (and some Japanese as well).

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/e-rQLgW5Ln8

Last edited:
looks very strong. appearance held back by fframe

He's been posted on here before I know but let me know your take again on this guy.
You already know the answer, but no amount of muscle can overcome that triple whammy of face and height and ethnicity. Asian men are workhorses with zero payoff.

Also, notice how when he was fat, he was around 175+lbs but when he was ripped, he was more like 145lbs.

You see what sucks so fuckin bad about Asian male genetics? When were an acceptable weight for an average man in America (around 170 to 190lbs), we are fat as fuck with round bloated faces. But when we lose all of that fat we become little boys that are 5'6 and 140-148lbs).

Another thing, a ton of men lie about their height and penis size. This guy says he's 5'6 but definitely looks in the high 5'4 3/4 range or 5'5. I'm 5'6 myself and I can tell.

Last edited:
Just so you guys know, for us rice men, getting down to that low body fat level is extremely difficult. For us especially due to shit genetics.
So it's not only curries then, I thought this was just something unique to us. I used to be lean in High School because I ran a lot of track and was active, probably 13-14% body fat and I didn't care much about dieting either. As time went on due to sitting around all the time (because of Inceldom + college) I became more skinny-fat even though I'm exactly the same weight as High School. I lost 1 point in SMV this way, but it doesn't matter because I'm a midget (5'5.5) and therefore not have made any difference to my outcome.

He's been posted on here before I know but let me know your take again on this guy. He's 5'6 I think. Maybe even 5'5 it looks like.

So the fact that he was able to do that tells me that he put in a ton of work. This guy must walk 1 hour a day on the treadmill or something at least.

Despite his muscles, he overall just has a shit frame like most of us Asian men. The only Asian men that have good frames are Korean men, Mongolian men (and some Japanese as well).

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/e-rQLgW5Ln8

Too short

Could be just how he showed it upper body looks a bit too big for lower body.
He should wear shorter length shorts that wrap around your quad more than your knee and your legs look better to compliment a larger upper body.
Or you were some beefy pants when shirtless.
Or maybe he just gymcoped too hard to the point of putting on too much muscle.

Stupid "transformation". All he did was cut.

Gear but its still good

gay thread, for some ,mascular men leads to increased blood flow to the flacid cock.

I guess the one advantage is normies won't dare bully him with a build like that.

Small arms and shoulders, everything else is really good

Cope, skinny tallfag could still bully him. A build like that only works against normies and foids
Skinny tallfag will likely hesitate. Foids I guess will but without some beta cuck orbiters to back them simply become an annoying background noise to me and should to anyone else.

Skinny tallfag will likely hesitate. Foids I guess will but without some beta cuck orbiters to back them simply become an annoying background noise to me and should to anyone else.
All that effort for little to no result (increase in SMV). Why bother? There are othER ways of defending yourself that have a higher success rate.