Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

No incel should tip

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
No tipping is how we can get back at them no tips at restaurants or in DoorDash

Even since i was a kid i was against tipping.

i told a bitch "want a tip?" and she called the cops, neva again

Do not tip them

No poorcel should tip.

Even tho i live on a country where tipping is not common. if one decides to give me the best of their attention and abilities, i honestly don't see why wouldn't i tip them.

No poorcel should tip.

Even tho i live on a country where tipping is not common. if one decides to give me the best of their attention and abilities, i honestly don't see why wouldn't i tip them.
Not tipping them because no tip for your face

You do realize women will go out of there way to be flirty and give you attention so you can spend more/get more tips?
I'm not giving tips for those who make me horny... I'm not a fan of hooters. but I'm giving tips for those who excel at their jobs and are charismatic

Last edited:
I'm not giving tips for those who make me horny... I'm not a fan of ihops but I'm giving tips for those who excel at their jobs and are charismatic
Wow

chad tips whenever he wants

Well, any incel who tips is helping the enemy. That same waitress, barista, whatever, you are tipping wouldn’t go on a date with you. In fact, they probably hate you.
Of course is it’s an incel type guy serving you then it’s okay to tip him. I did tip the pizza delivery guy a while back because he was fat, ugly and probably retarded. In such case you should tip.

You do realize women will go out of there way to be flirty and give you attention so you can spend more/get more tips?
Certainly not in the anglosphere instead they expect it and will go out of their way to treat you like shit for not tipping enough if you are a regular.

Well, any incel who tips is helping the enemy. That same waitress, barista, whatever, you are tipping wouldn’t go on a date with you. In fact, they probably hate you.
Of course is it’s an incel type guy serving you then it’s okay to tip him. I did tip the pizza delivery guy a while back because he was fat, ugly and probably retarded. In such case you should tip.
I will not tip even them

I tip based on the service level. If they act like i'm not worthy of their temple i won't tip or complain via e-mail.

Tip incels (curry/rice have higher chance to be incels so that's a obvious sign) only