Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL No longer able to reply in “ask an incel”

Chudpreet

Chudpreet

ᛟ Cuckitor Curbstomper ᛟ
★★★★★
I received no warnings or anything but I’m literally banned from replying to people JFL

I think it’s cause I called that Xangsane dude a faggot

Ask an Incel is a mistake

you know it's beyond over when normies are treated better than you on an incel forum

Cant even say cunny anymore

i am still not banned

i wonder how much it will take me to get banned. i am still enjoying the new section for now

I called this in they dont want the toilets to be upset

i am still not banned

i wonder how much it will take me to get banned. i am still enjoying the new section for now
You replied to him properly so I guess you won’t be

Didn’t think they would actually enforce the “be respectful” bs

Oh my god
I was just reading the threads
I can't stop laughing, nah man this was a bad BAAAAD BAAAAAAAAAAAAAD idea.
these bluepilled threads are too much for me

Oh my god
I wanted to postmaxx in that section and now modniggers decided to take my ability to reply away :kys:

Yeah tread carefully on that side of the forum.
Oh my god
People voted for this.

Normies have been the dominant user group since at least 2021.
I think this is an exaggeration. But when I wrote “people” I was referring to the fact that the vote was 1000% rigged

People voted for this.
Since when are important forum questions answered by polls !?
Why can't we just have a proper site administration deciding things? Why do we rely on polls where every spamtranny and shitposter can have a vote ???

I think this is an exaggeration. But when I wrote “people” I was referring to the fact that the vote was 1000% rigged
Nah it’s been normie dominated ever since the influx of users from Reddit clamping down on all the incel and blackpill related subreddits.
Yeah it’s probably rigged but oh well, it’s what it is and I honestly don’t see it getting that far if only handselected threads are authorized, and our posts are also limited.

Nah it’s been normie dominated ever since the influx of users from Reddit clamping down on all the incel and blackpill related subreddits.
I don’t doubt that the majority of users here aren’t sub-4 but the whole fakecel prevalence on here is quite overstated

Since when are important forum questions answered by polls !?
Why can't we just have a proper site administration deciding things? Why do we rely on polls where every spamtranny and shitposter can have a vote ???
Anime Avis were allowed again through a poll, kek :feelskek:
The old mod team is gone, and I guess we lack a stable direction. The current active users here are way different than it was even a year ago.
I’m even getting harped on for being against gayposting because ‘freedom of speech’ kek.

I’m even getting harped on for being against gayposting because ‘freedom of speech’ kek.
Gayposting? The forum tolerates faggotry now?

Could you link me a thread as an example?
I don’t want to out the guy who was saying gayposting for lols is fine, as it’s not a big deal. But I’ll just say if some people consider Chrischan an incel hero now, times have changed. But I think you can find it if you scroll down a bit.

I don’t want to out the guy who was saying gayposting for lols is fine, as it’s not a big deal. But I’ll just say if some people consider Chrischan an incel hero now, times have changed. But I think you can find it if you scroll down a bit.
Oh that’s what you were talking about?

I was thinking dudes on here were posting whole gay sexual fantasies & trying to pass it off as irony

Oh that’s what you were talking about?

I was thinking dudes on here were posting whole gay sexual fantasies & trying to pass it off as irony
Comedic takes on faggotry. It’s public not in dms(I don’t use dms)

Can’t say if they mean it or not but some find it funny writing out gay fantasies or almost trannymaxing tier posts now apparently. It all seems sus but it might just be me.

Anime Avis were allowed again through a poll, kek :feelskek:
The old mod team is gone, and I guess we lack a stable direction. The current active users here are way different than it was even a year ago.
they were banned because of a poll in the first place