Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over No matter how hard I try, my life doesn't get any better

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
I have been trying to be more positive and better lately but today it all just came back to me.
I feel totally shit again and it is probably because you can't run from your genetics forever :feelsrope:.
I don't think IT understands how serious our problems are and that going to theraphy isn't enough to help.
It is just so fucking tiring doing the same shit over again without anything changing for the better.

i aint get pussy bro
its over :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Ya its just genetics. Its like some 110 pound weakling with health problems gets thrown around with ease by all normies in a fight. There is no training or gymcoping to fix that, the normies are just way bigger, stronger and healthier.

if everybody was a winner then nobody would win :bigbrain:

welcome to the losers brocel. :fuk:

I have been trying to be more positive and better lately but today it all just came back to me.
I feel totally shit again and it is probably because you can't run from your genetics forever :feelsrope:.
I don't think IT understands how serious our problems are and that going to theraphy isn't enough to help.
It is just so fucking tiring doing the same shit over again without anything changing for the better.
View attachment 631326
it doesn't get better, you only become stronger