Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based NO MODS ALLOWED THREAD

Is this where the cool kids hang out?

We the people must start a revolution

It's nice to post in this thread without any mods

This thread is going places.

It's almost unbelievable. I've come here to enjoy the show too.
watch the mods let it go longer and then they perma me once the thread dies

watch the mods let it go longer and then they perma me once the thread dies

Then why did you start such a thread if you're aware of the potential consequences? Just asking. :feelstrash:

Then why did you start such a thread if you're aware of the potential consequences? Just asking. :feelstrash:
LOL if you don't take risks tbh

do you mog knajjd

1aed3ddab6488a2a47cc100cf0e0a02b.png

Please refrain from calling incels gay. From this post forward, all comments calling incels gay will be removed. It's offensive not only to incels, but gay people as well and violates rule 4. It has been begrudgingly allowed in the past, but we are actively trying to improve this subreddit and this is one of the improvements that could be made.

How did I miss such an ebin thread?

RIP @Insomniac FREE HIM

free my nigga BrettyBoy

Free @Insomniac

Not open for further replies.

damn this got 96 replies and i didn't see this thread until now :feelsrope:

So if someone break forum rules here in this thread and gets reported, will the mods be scrutinized for posting in this thread? Will the mods just silently take care of the user? (I'm not sure how the mods enforce the rules)

So if someone break forum rules here in this thread and gets reported, will the mods be scrutinized for posting in this thread? Will the mods just silently take care of the user? (I'm not sure how the mods enforce the rules)
mods just break into your house and kill you when you break a rule. No body gets banned, your name is just crossed out because they killed you.