Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL No, not being fat isn't body dysmorphia

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I'm sick of hearing women say that countless women have body dysmorphia because the media has given them "unrealistic standards." Dieting to stay at an average weight is not body dysmorphia. That's what healthy people do. Remember next time an American women tells you you have unrealistic body standards that this is probably what she looks like :feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Women ideal actual 002

Americans are legit fatasses if that picture is supposes to show the average.

Most femoids dont exercise and watch netflix and stuff food into their holes.

Ask the typical foid what she has as a hobby: Drinking, Fucking, Eating, Movies ect...

Men have to choose their hobbies, how good they appear to the female species. Risky,Aggressive Hobbies are a must have: MMA, Motorbike, Skydyving,Bullying Incels, Boxxing.. ect.

the one on the picture is actually fine, i don't like skinny women

fat people should pay more into healthcare. Same goes for people who smoke, drink alcohol etc idgaf about them they know what they are doing and they can pay for the health issues they get.

I don’t think the one in the picture looks that fat, looks like average weight.

Americans are legit fatasses if that picture is supposes to show the average.
Funnily enough the average man was a bit skinnier which isn't a surprise. I've suspected this was the case for awhile. Women do have worse self control after all. I mean who do you really think something like this appeals to?

Most femoids dont exercise and watch netflix and stuff food into their holes.

Ask the typical foid what she has as a hobby: Drinking, Fucking, Eating, Movies ect...

Men have to choose their hobbies, how good they appear to the female species. Risky,Aggressive Hobbies are a must have: MMA, Motorbike, Skydyving,Bullying Incels, Boxxing.. ect.
:bigbrain:
Very good observations.

fat people should pay more into healthcare. Same goes for people who smoke, drink alcohol etc idgaf about them they know what they are doing and they can pay for the health issues they get.

The average foid weight was even higher than I thought. I thought it was 160 lbs.

If you look like this and want to lose weight, you have probably have body dismorphic disorder.

38a65b6d09a03f20342e9aca74eb3c7f 696x365
Mortal kombat 9   mileena pinup  18 by shizzyzzzzzzart ddtzp4d pre
03d803509c2494f158dec680a01d4a14 grande

If you are an average American, Canadian, or English woman and want to lose weight, you should.

The average foid weight was even higher than I thought. I thought it was 160 lbs.

If you look like this and want to lose weight, you have probably have body dismorphic disorder.

If you are an average American, Canadian, or English woman and want to lose weight, you should.
They haven't the self control to keep calorie dense Starbucks and Dunkin donuts from their mouths.

everyone have different tastes unlike women who chase only Chads, i don't really like skinny women like that
7d2d75ff04f70b4f91147a11ef50a4c1.jpg
super-skinny-girl-v0-qhfxcnb7y6eb1.jpg
ladies-skinny-jeans-500x500.jpg
It's not picky to not wanna fuck a pig.

I’m white.
Is your cock pink? Is it 6 inches or above in length? Are you uncircumcised? If the answer to any of these is no then you are not.

Last edited:
everyone have different tastes unlike women who chase only Chads, i don't really like skinny women like that
I want to breed them, especially the middle one. She has a good frame for breeding swimmers.

skinny foids are best

like eatingdisorder-skinny

I'm sick of hearing women say that countless women have body dysmorphia because the media has given them "unrealistic standards." Dieting to stay at an average weight is not body dysmorphia. That's what healthy people do. Remember next time an American women tells you you have unrealistic body standards that this is probably what she looks like :feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

View attachment 1044791
unironically this is my preference for a woman big hips and ass

the standards for women are on the floor.

At this point they just want to be able to eat whatever the fuck they want and not be criticised for being fat as shit. They want to be able to be clinically obese and still not be called out ITS A HUGE POWER GRAB.

ALSO ITS A DO AS I SAY NOT AS I DO, THIS GETS COMPLETELY EXPOSED WHEN YOU GO TO FAT MEN AND THEIR ACCEPTANCE.

SUDDENLY THEIR ALL QUIET, AND ITS ALL HERRR DERRRRR YOUR NOT ENTITLED TO BE FAT, STOP WHINING THERE IS NO MALE BEAUTY STANDARDS SWEETY.
MY PREFERENCE IS JUST SKINNY MEN BRO, ITS COINCIDENCE I HAVE NEVER DATED A FAT MAN

I want to breed them, especially the middle one. She has a good frame for breeding swimmers.

unironically this is my preference for a woman big hips and ass

the standards for women are on the floor.

At this point they just want to be able to eat whatever the fuck they want and not be criticised for being fat as shit. They want to be able to be clinically obese and still not be called out ITS A HUGE POWER GRAB.

ALSO ITS A DO AS I SAY NOT AS I DO, THIS GETS COMPLETELY EXPOSED WHEN YOU GO TO FAT MEN AND THEIR ACCEPTANCE.

SUDDENLY THEIR ALL QUIET, AND ITS ALL HERRR DERRRRR YOUR NOT ENTITLED TO BE FAT, STOP WHINING THERE IS NO MALE BEAUTY STANDARDS SWEETY.
MY PREFERENCE IS JUST SKINNY MEN BRO, ITS COINCIDENCE I HAVE NEVER DATED A FAT MAN
:bigbrain: :bigbrain: :bigbrain:

Im not short, everyone else are abnormally tall.

3d foid in the pic is not really fat, just wide bones

That is too skinny but there is something inbetween that and the picture in OP.

The ones below are closer to ideal:

and men should pay more taxes because more men are incarcerated right? make up for the cost of prisoners.

It's just humblebragging and looking for sympathy which they know they will get as attractive women.

"Yeah, I know I'm slim and good-looking, but that's only because I'm following those pesky patriarchal standards:foidSoy::foidSoy:."

"OMG my queen, you have it so hard not being ugly:soy::soy:."

It's just humblebragging and looking for sympathy which they know they will get as attractive women.

"Yeah, I know I'm slim and good-looking, but that's only because I'm following those pesky patriarchal standards:foidSoy::foidSoy:."

"OMG my queen, you have it so hard not being ugly:soy::soy:."
Typical. Although I see fat women calling it patriarchal and unrealistic more than healthy women.

View attachment 1044791
in this era of body positivity for foids they're almost never criticized and men get it way more
foids r just emotional and retarded and cry and shit themselves whenever someone suggests not being a fatass

in this era of body positivity for foids they're almost never criticized and men get it way more
foids r just emotional and retarded and cry and shit themselves whenever someone suggests not being a fatass
Why I don't blame men for geomaxxing

That's obese. There's a difference between overweight and obese.
anyway, that type of body (fat one) is attractive to me, especially if you bend her over

I hate how whales have such high smv these days, I literally saw two tallfag htns with their whale gfs who they towered over. I made a thread about it.

It shouldn't be this way.

I hate how whales have such high smv these days, I literally saw two tallfag htns with their whale gfs who they towered over. I made a thread about it.

It shouldn't be this way.
At least they'll die in their 40s and 50s. Fucking pigs.

just 1 day of sport per week & they wouldn't be fat lol
or practicing 1 meal per day

Show how foids get everything for free & without efforts everything that's not that is abnormal for them