Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL No, not being fat isn't body dysmorphia

i am, but my point doesn't become different if i am fat or not.
i was specifically talking about fat people or people who do drugs. Anyone can become fat or do drugs and everyone pays into healthcare for these people rn just as everyone could go to prison if they do a certain crime. We can't make prisoners pay more taxes as most of them own nothing but its a net benefit if criminals and thugs are kept locked away from society so its a small price to pay for the general population that will not have to deal with them anymore.

i was specifically talking about fat people or people who do drugs. Anyone can become fat or do drugs and everyone pays into healthcare for these people rn just as everyone could go to prison if they do a certain crime. We can't make prisoners pay more taxes as most of them own nothing but its a net benefit if criminals and thugs are kept locked away from society so its a small price to pay for the general population that will not have to deal with them anymore.
my point is taxing people because they could become a burden on tax payers is opening a pathway to things you don't want

tax on people who drive fast, mandatory speed trackers in all cars

tax on people who smoke/drink as it could cause burdens on healthcare

tax on people who live in crime ridden areas as they are more likely to call the police

etc.

Agreed. Ultra processed calorie dense goyslop.
Muricans should only eat food from farmer's market. Meat, cereals and dairy products too only. Processed/preserved food is untrustworthy. Fast food is a death sentence.

Jews brainwashing foids to gain weight because iT's OkAy

Muricans should only eat food from farmer's market. Meat, cereals and dairy products too only. Processed/preserved food is untrustworthy. Fast food is a death sentence.
At least count calories

I'm sick of hearing women say that countless women have body dysmorphia because the media has given them "unrealistic standards." Dieting to stay at an average weight is not body dysmorphia. That's what healthy people do. Remember next time an American women tells you you have unrealistic body standards that this is probably what she looks like :feelskek: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

View attachment 1044791
Americans are legit fatasses if that picture is supposes to show the average.
Most femoids dont exercise and watch netflix and stuff food into their holes.

Ask the typical foid what she has as a hobby: Drinking, Fucking, Eating, Movies ect...

Men have to choose their hobbies, how good they appear to the female species. Risky,Aggressive Hobbies are a must have: MMA, Motorbike, Skydyving,Bullying Incels, Boxxing.. ect.
Yes, most men and women who are here in burgerland are fat to some degree or even obese. I think only less than a third of the USA population is listed at a healthy weight or below healthy weight and that is being generous.
It is a severe issue and there is not a single day that goes by (unless I am inside the whole day) where I don't see a 600+ lbs landwhale waddling around. People constantly shoving their faces full of disgusting processed slop food. It's repulsive. They can't even control the most basic desire even a little bit.

And then of course as you all have said, there is the retarded "body positivity" movement which normalizes and even glorifies fatassery which is extremely unhealthy AND is something you can control. Meanwhile there is no movement against lookism or heightism for men.

These foids are getting fatter while men are told to self improve to find Ms tubby's heart which isn't hard but but soft like lard.

Hawt.

here's what I consider to be fat
View attachment 1044810
happy-overweight-woman-19149432.jpg
portrait-of-asian-woman-fat-isolated-white-on-background_45996-1907.jpg
67c4c5dc-ea2c-4ae2-90ca-e383bf6b8c2b.jpg
That's not Fat, that's Morbidly Obese. I hate women who look like that. Disgusting pigs.

fat people should be chained to a treadmill and whipped on ozempic until they are corrected and brainwashed into being fit

I WANT TO SHOVE FAT PEOPLE KNOCK THEM OVER SO I CAN SEE THEM SQUIRM ON THE GROUND LIKE A FLOPPED OVER TURTLE